Sam Elliott apologizes for homophobic remarks about "The Power of the Dog"

Sam Elliott apologizes for homophobic remarks about "The Power of the Dog".

How does 1% of the population hold so much power?

Attached: sam.jpg (1080x1470, 174.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/2gft7m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they got the soccer moms on their side at some point

A western is no place for buttpirates

Attached: 1620180302312.jpg (600x449, 203.34K)

Hollywood and social media rule people's lives now.

>uuuh sorry, fags
>can i get jobs now?

>I feel terrible

No he doesn't

He should feel like a pussy though

no way gays et al make up 1%, im not having it

Because they infested the higher ranks and now are pretty much running the place because HR being filled with feminist SJW fatties let them in

streamable.com/2gft7m

Letting women run HR was the beginning of the end for the west

Attached: 1633193393180.jpg (1302x766, 61.76K)

He's retired!!! what does he have to fear?!! what possible sway do a bunch of sjw faggots have over him?

This must be the cowboy movie that my mom told me that Bennyduck Cumberbund walks like he has a broomstick in his butthole.

ever heard of religion?

what a fucking pussy. he went from being based to being a pussy.

Fucking groomer

>Man what a pussy!
>Why is he so scared of gay people?!
>How are gay people so powerful
What if he’s simply not a mean spirited person who genuinely felt bad after realizing his words hurt people’s feelings and wanted to apologize for it? Lmao everyone here so brain poisoned that they can’t even imagine ever feeling bad about hurting another person’s feelings, and are confused by the concept of other people feelings that way

Faggots aren't people THOUGH

Attached: 1630530978475.png (231x300, 103.54K)

nigger sneed

>80 year old man suddenly changes his life long take on homesexuality after being swarmed by tranny bloggers
ya im sure he really cares about faggot's feelings and wasn't just under an enormous amount of pressure to apologize

>suddenly changes his life long take on homesexuality
Is it though? When has he ever even said anything good, bad, or indifferent about gay people ever before?

OP, you're going to have to explain your question. No one here understands.

Have you even seen Roadhouse?

has cumberdick starred in a film in the past 10 years that isn't a gay oscarbait?

>they got the soccer moms on their side at some point
Not soccer moms per se but a lot of suburban married women became fag hags and cat ladies emotionally. A shit ton of moderates that are supposed to be mostly apolitical became politicized during Obama years and have never gone back and it just makes them crazy. They're desperate to find meaning in all of it but because politics is shit and unfulfilling and full of shitty compromises that meaning never comes. We basically have a sea of millions of people who are addicted to national politics and they're all angry and bitter and there is literally no way of getting rid of them once they're activated. It's why you're starting to see mass demoralization campaigns. Basically all sides are coming to agree that democracy is dead and politics is pointless so best just to disgust everyone until they turn it off and then just steal every election and live in a 1-party dictatorship because the alternative is to be hitched to the whims of retarded women and fags who think politics is supposed to give their lives meaning and it'll be a giant misery-spiral.

Attached: 1626241377491.png (1077x1271, 954.39K)

Despite being 1% of the population, homosexuals make up 40% of child abuses

>The Power of the Dog
Is this a movie about a white woman?

Twitter warps your perception of reality.

>How does 1% of the population hold so much power?
Because the 99% gives them that power.

You never ever apologize to the mentally ill tranny lynch mob. It only makes things worse.

>Sam Elliott
I thought he died a few years ago. Why is he cucking to this shit? He's an old man that has made his money. Stop being a fag Sam.

He probably has kids, grandkids, etc. and wants them to be able to work in elite sectors and not get kicked back down into being wageslaving plebs. That's usually how they get to these people.

Kicking him out of his social circle because actors and their people are shallow trend chasing fags

Daily reminder that homos are mentally ill, and no one is obligated to coddle their delusions.

Attached: 1532290319775.png (741x3253, 95.01K)

no

Its probably more than 1%

Attached: 1649603057739.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

Because you are afraid to come out.

Attached: D10FCB7B-216C-4E02-8EA3-5623A316A7C2.jpg (1769x1191, 368.74K)

Who would have thought treating your team that's incharge of hiring all your staff and managing company culture as some sort of dumping ground for tokens would turn out bad huh.

Boomers began suffering a mass psychosis when they inherited the world from their parent's generation beginning in the 90's. They are subconsciously trying to sabotage everything and burn the world down on their way out.

>thinking we don't already live in a 1 party dictatorship
You're almost there

They also blatently stole the last presidential election. I never said we weren't there yet.

>posting a massive wall of text on a Vietnamese Zoetrope board expecting anyone will read it
>calling anyone else mentally ill

Attached: verne lel.jpg (400x400, 28.07K)

Heteros aren't people too faggot.

Lol no, the dems and republicans are literally the same party? What do they disagree on, how big of a tax break to give the rich? how hard to BTFO illegal immigrants (remember Obama deported more than Trump before you start reeeeing about how dems love spics or something retarded)

Retard, I'm agreeing with you.

Most people are generally against homophobia, even if they aren't gay themselves. Go outside.

You can't steal an election from yourself, so no, you weren't.

What is going on with those tiny pants

Fuckface, they stole it from Trump. If you think Trump was the GOP you are retarded.

Oh man, that movie was shit

idk what youre trying to say with this clip but its social media so thats just thousands of people making the exact same joke

So his social circle is already full of gays?

>they control the world and can rig elections but somehow they let donald trump through one time because they were feeling generous

Seething straightoid will never know what true privilege is like.

Given his age and how I'm sure he's doing just fine in life he probably does just feel bad he hurt people's feelings.

Literally, yes. Party primaries =/= general elections. They completely overestimated their ability to discredit Trump using the media and under-estimated the GOP base's disgust with their own party. They thought they'd hold their noses and vote for another milquetoast Republican.

>Most people are generally against homophobia, even if they aren't gay themselves. Go outside.
Twitter is not "outside" and your college campus doesn't count either. The average normie still thinks homosexuality is a mental illness. They tolerate it now, won't discriminate you for being gay, and will even be your acquaintance, but they still think it's wrong at the end of the day.

They were unprepared and overconfident you dumb little schizo faggot.

>why is a cowboy movie about gayniggers having anal sex?
>s-s-sorry for doubting your Klaus I now understand the vision please don't cancel my career

No one's feelings were actually hurt by saying that a movie was bad you dumb fucking faggot.

It's not like he said that bengalis deserved the 1971 genocide or something.

Hetero isn't a thing. You're either normal or you're dysgenic

the lgbt is objectively wrong, he only caved in because of you faggots' peer pressure

based
cringe faggot

I shit you not this movie was the worst I’ve seen in a while that I was supposed to take seriously. It telegraphs every (insubstantial) plot point from a mile away and gives the audience nothing but heavy-handed period dialogue. I turned to my gf halfway through and said “this is directed by a woman, isn’t it?” Performances are alright, whatever, just Oscar bait tier. Plot, pacing, structure, and character development/motive are abysmal. I assume the film was meant to say something on both romantic and platonic relationships between men and masculinity, but it seems way too weak to say much of anything other than “repressed gays can be mean boys!” Never seen that theme before.

not everything is a tribal power struggle. some people who aren't autistic see the value in empathy and try to excercise that from time to time. some might even publicly comment on it for what they see as a greater good.

Oh and SOMEHOW I walked from this movie not wanting to fuck Kirsten Dunst anymore because her character was so infuriatingly stupid and pointless. Looks like women can’t make good female characters either.

>Because [headcanon]
Lol you guys are hilarious

Attached: 1649693175090.jpg (700x466, 44.61K)

the concept of dysgenic implies some sort of over-arching genetic optimization. that's misapplying science and the real world to justify your subjective preferences. That's stupid.