APOLOGIZE

youtu.be/a7Hwmj9iRB0

Attached: SmartSelect_20220411-190424_YouTube.jpg (1438x1072, 772.19K)

I fucking hate vikings

Cringe

only thing I care about is anya nude scenes

How is this different than something like the Last Kingdom, which starts with a similar plot of king dad getting killed, the son growing up wild with vikings, and eventually avenging his father? I just watch these trailers and it reminds me of that. As far as I know similar stuff happens in the Vikings tv show, correct? Though I have only seen parts of that. This template also reminds me of old Disney movies like the Lion King.

I've never shit talked it, I was on board from the first time seeing the trailer.

I'm not a fan of Eggers but I will watch it because I love vikangs

Can't wait till it flops.

the premise is about as old as the idea of telling any story ever. nothing special, not worth pointing it out. creative execution is all that matters.

>aiming for wider audience

its going to be shit

Is this the one with the black viking queen?

>IGN

That's Netflix

Vikings are glorified. they're a thieves and criminal raiding coastal communities because Nordic regions are freezing.

>stays true
>mythology
wtf does that even mean, norse mythology doesn't even have a headcanon, they just made cool shit up as they went, that's what's cool about it

>Vikings good even tho they raped and pillaged and swung their big white cocks around and killed innocents

Attached: 1639832549792.jpg (600x800, 93.12K)

You now remember Machinima

OMG new 'toss jak??!

Only people in their 20s will

>T.jew

Why is it wrong to be an aggressive venture capitalist, my man?

have norwegian blood flowing through my veins. feels good man

>Nordic
No such thing. Only mongolturkic.

Attached: 5B4261C1-AFB1-43BB-B6F2-2E9F472C76B7.jpg (1170x295, 188.92K)

>Vikings good even though they invented sailing and sailing caused global warming

Attached: 1646600170841.png (1500x1500, 254.75K)

Anglo-Saxons > Vikings. The snow niggers are a cheap imitation.

Because this type of story have existed since the fucking bronze age. The Northman is based on the story that inspired Hamlet.

Anglo-Saxons were snowniggers too before mixing with the mistnigger Celts

That's why the anglo-saxons got raped by northmen?

Normans (French) > both

literally all vikings were black men

don't forget about the asian and latinx vikings, chud.

Normans were vikings mate, they were literally vikings who took up Christianity and their culture was a mix of French and Norse.

Other than that I agree. They literally created the medieval cavalry charge that became a staple of warfare for the next centuries.

Really, nigger? IGN?

It might as well be "actually they werent christian therefore they were all genderfluid and women were all strong warriors, also did you know Odin drank cum (according to this jewish author)?"

Attached: FNB5jB-VkAMo0Tg.jpg (544x490, 32.56K)

Normandy is in France, Nigel

How historically accurate are the costumes in this?

Very

I'm white and I'm not watching this trash. seethe

seems 50/50 like most hollywood stuff. his dad is dressed appropriately during the murder flashback, but his mob of shirtless men could only be berserkers/bearsarks, which should be tripping mushrooms and following instead of leading and totally naked instead of shirtless. i didn't see any game of thrones anime leather straps, so it seems like they're trying at least.

What's wrong with IGN

Berserker shrooms have been deboonked, they took henbane

Yeah, but the BBC says there were at least some blacks in Scandinavia at that time so I cant be to sure when hollywood pulls shit like this.

based
we wuz Ottomanz

Attached: 1641118240302.png (854x698, 100.28K)

Where do you think the names Normandy and Normans come from Pierre?

Its Robert Eggers so he takes costume seriously. But its based on a myth and a bunch of mythological creatures show up supposedly.

Mixed, some of it is really historically accurate but its a mythological fantasy so Alexander runs around shirtless for most of it.

either way, they weren't sober or level headed and as such, wouldn't be leading raids like in the trailer. they'd be shock troops that got directed by sober (and armored) people to break pockets of low morale conscripts and peasants.

Vikings is a key example of white people being white washed. They used to call it deracinization. Warning to my black folks the more you clamor for representation, the more that your culture will in fact become a representation of what it once was. Honestly it's already over. The bmwf pairings I see on tv little resemble black men in reality. We will turn you into us. But who am I kidding "representation" is a white woman feminism trope and they are pushing it as a way of equating their "struggles" to those of people historically victimized by actual systemic oppression

i like the mythological stuff in this context. the valkyrie in the trailer looked cool. wouldn't mind much if they're just short cutaways in an otherwise grounded story.

shut up nigger lol

I won't spoil anything but that's how it is

Not very. "Berzerkers" were sort of a meme and most vikings went into battle with some form of mail armor (if they could afford it or steal it).

corporate 'journalist' shills and enablers propped up by the extortionist corporate technology/software industries on the same tier as gamespot giving biased information to audiences as is their job description.

Meds

They have zero journalistic integrity and shill shitty products and woke ideology because they are paid by Jews to do so.

Okay but is it a good film? Probably not, it seems it has no substance and was board-designed to appeal to redditors. The anti-Conan.

Attached: Screenshot-2022-02-26-10.38.23-AM-1024x539.png (1024x539, 402.35K)

at least they are honest, jews infest and enclave

>Kidman looks bogged
That's just what people looked like back then. Pretty good casting I'd say.

Attached: huis-van-hilde-castricum-2.jpg (1600x1067, 234.39K)

Vikings is a completely sanitized and deracinated representation of a historically specific "real" culture. It is a way of exoticizing white people and selling us to markets who don't wish to have us represented fairly or accurately. The Viking in today's cultural space is a construct of tropes and cliches on par with classic Hollywood representations of negros or Chinamen. If you wish to blame Jews, imagine they have a master plan that the project of destroying culture satisfies, or just admit that it is financially expedient for people to become complicit in their own exploitation. The game is to be sold and not told.

nope only black. they raped and pillaged all the asians and latinx that were inherent settlers of europe

IGN are ancient nordic mythology scholars

Go back to watching Buck Breaking you filthy nigger I can smell you from here.

woah, didn't realize. i check my privilege and kneel, kang.

so it means they're staying true to the stories the vikings made up?