Durrr Idiocracy is a heckin documentary

>Durrr Idiocracy is a heckin documentary

Attached: Blog+Art+-+Idiocracy3.jpg (960x504, 57.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1718793115
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/iq-rates-are-dropping-many-developed-countries-doesn-t-bode-ncna1008576
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289613000470
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dude we live in Idiocracy because umm... the president was funny!

is Yea Forums the worst board?

yeah when it came out i was like nah this is bullshit, no way a nigger can become president
but lone behold it is indeed a heckin documentry

there's a scene where they turn off the lawyer's car remotely so the police can catch him. the character says "they turned off my battery."

teslas are basically built to be tracked and disabled remotely.

>liberal elitist snobs waiting to long to have kids while nogs, spics, and white trash pump out kid after kid
You know that’s how they breed selective traits into and out of dogs right?

birthrate collapse
actual idiots in positions of power
simping
ticktok
corporate consolidation

Given what domestication does to brains and the yearly decline of IQ, yes. Yes it is.

The most idiocratic thing about this movie is both democrats and Republicans point to this movie as "this is totally the opposition". No it's you. It's beautiful really. You have comments now pointing to "this is Biden's America" dig back a couple years and youll find comments saying "this is how Trump runs the country" and dig even further back and youll find comments going "this is totally what Obama is doing to America".

Im sure when Alton Brown manages to win with the Republican party (through electoral college) people will find a way to tie his 0.2% tax relief for line cooks to this movie. Real politics are boring. The media blows hearsay out of proportion to get REVENUE, Not to push some illuminati agenda. Don't believe me? Turn on CSPAN for the evening.

>the yearly decline of IQ
people have always been this stupid. IQ is steadily approaching accuracy, and showing how rare genius truly is.

of course society is actively hostile to genius right now.

IQ is rising across every region in the world

Attached: Flynn-–-World-Regions.png (3000x1908, 245.63K)

>of course society is actively hostile to genius right now.
that must be why you don't fit in to society, amirite?

THEY WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE DOCUMENTRIES!!!

Attached: fdhkjhjjhhgf.jpg (3071x1500, 1.37M)

>No it's you.
no

Attached: 2016 in one image.jpg (5121x3377, 1.84M)

IQ tests are being made easier.

>You have comments now pointing to "this is Biden's America" dig back a couple years and youll find comments saying "this is how Trump runs the country" and dig even further back and youll find comments going "this is totally what Obama is doing to America".
This. All the Trump hysteria and media circus shit is exactly what was going on when Bush was in office.

Super size me just made me eat more McDicktickle

yeah, sure buddy

No, it isn't. IQ has been steadily declining at least since Victorian times. Muh flynn effect isn't the kind of "gotcha" you think it is.

>steadily declining at least since Victorian times
I'm sure you have data on this?

Was rising, was
pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1718793115

>IQ has been declining since before anyone was measuring IQ

When I suggest that the media exists to turn a profit and not to inform, I am called a nazi
I used to agree, but technology is domesticating us and we are well aware of the effects of domestication on other species. A wild sheep, for example, can solve problems, recognises other sheep, and is rather intelligent. Sheep on farms cannot solve problems and can't recognise other sheep.

that paper only says that the Flynn effect is being "recently reversed in several Western countries"

This shit has been going on my entire life. Reagan, Bush, Clinton (here’s where the republicans really started to ramp up the crazy), Bush jr (heres where the election was literally stolen from Gore) Obama, Trump (heres where the democrats started to fight corruption with corruption of their own), and finally Biden (a puppet to corporate progressivism). In short you’re all fucked, I just hope I die before the Great Collapse.

Trump lost. Cope.

Attached: 1648381419168.jpg (2048x1152, 157.69K)

I know he did. What does that have to do with the movie?

That's a fallacy, if we are aware of what causes the decrease then it is immaterial when we discovered how yo measure it.

It states repeatedly that IQ is declining across western countries

so did the thing causing the decrease not exist specifically between 1900-1980 when there was a massive global increase?

wow this is idiotic. idiocracy predicted this.

What a terrible poster for Columbine. Nothing about the subject matter on it at all.

no, no it doesn't. It references the Dutton paper which in turn only mentions France

do you want to try talking about the thread topic again?

>>Durrr Idiocracy is a heckin documentary

Attached: file.png (720x679, 176.03K)

>although recent years have seen a slowdown or reversal of this trend in several countries.
Gee, you're right.

and then no mention of how many or which countries

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/iq-rates-are-dropping-many-developed-countries-doesn-t-bode-ncna1008576

lel, no. The people in Idiocracy were smart enough to choose the right man for the job. The current US is way worse.

migapedes... I don't feel so good

Attached: 2008electionIQ.png (365x790, 197.36K)

>(heres where the election was literally stolen from Gore)
Bush had more electoral votes. The electoral college is always what decides the outcome.

>picrel in one image
A bunch of minorities and libtards larping and coping ineffectually while white people just try to go about their honest lives...

>OK, it says this but then just glosses over it as if it's some sort of well known and established fact
You don't even know why it's happening do you?

this only references Norway and then a passing mention that British teenagers have lower test scores

Low averages are good. You need a working class.

THIS WASNT MEANT TO BE A DOCUMENTARY

Attached: 773472D8-6B07-4942-9451-309DD75208C1.jpg (718x1146, 932.83K)

so can you show me this data about IQ dropping across western countries since you still haven't presented it?

Yes. We have reaction time data (correlates highly with g) that shows a decline of nearly 1SD in mean IQ since Victorian times. Your understanding of the subject matter is obviously surface level at best.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289613000470

List of black belt states and obviously fake IQ scores for states like Utah and Idaho and South Dakota. Here's a random list with average IQ scores and of course all white states like South Dakota have a much higher average than Hawaii or California. Your list looks like an Occupy Democrats type project

11. Kansas 102.8
12. New Jersey 102.8
13. South Dakota 102.8
14. Wyoming 102.4
15. Nebraska 102.3
16. Virginia 101.9
17. Washington 101.9
18. Ohio 101.8

did you actually read this article, since you're linking just the abstract

they arent idiots theyre just vile jews intent on eliminating white people and breeding a brown slave race of low iq consumers

Here are the bottom 10. Black Belt states and extreme Diverse States

40. Georgia 98
41. Tennessee 97.7
42. Arkansas 97.5
43. Arizona 97.4
44. Nevada 94.5
45. Alabama 95.7
46. New Mexico 95.7
47. Hawaii 95.6
48. California 95.5
49. Louisiana 95.3
50. Mississippi 94.2

>global and oceania the exact same

Nah, he had the governor of Florida at the time (his brother Jeb) destroy ballots for him and then he made a deal with Gore (because Gore is above all a capitalist) to capitulate. It was a sham, and it’s what ruined my faith in politics permanently.

The fact that this shit was made by a fellow Dane makes me cringe.

Attached: waterfox-11.04.2022-14.42.17.png (671x91, 34.01K)

>al gore crying about the glaciers being eliminated by 2010
>bullshit artist alcoholic who was pissed out of his fucking mind during filming
>michael moore
do americans really watch this shit

Americans IRL are WAY dumber than they are in this movie.

>reaction time data
do the authors of that paper know that chimps have a faster reaction time than humans?

Can I ask you a serious question? Why do Europeans give this much of a shit about American politics? The only danish leader in my head is MacBeth and that was a while ago.

we get blasted with American politics all day, from news reports to movies and tv shows

Why?

American politics unfortunately shape the world because of their world police faggotry.
I simply responded to that chart since it was disingenous bullshit.
Is also correct.

Yeah it's getting pretty bad. We have a pretty high ratio of schizos and the jannies are all over the place with the bans.

This makes way more sense. I was actually thinking 'california should be down the bottom solely on the Mexicans and homeless alone'

because America has a huge population and lots of money which means massive cultural output

Finally a movie that talks about [[[them]]]

It’s also because most threads are thinly veiled ways to talk about politics and racism (like this thread), nobody on here is interested in talking about Idiocracy.

Attached: 28148656-B315-4CB8-9810-6F79699C254E.jpg (640x360, 44.37K)