The most kino man in history still doesn't have a proper kino

>the most kino man in history still doesn't have a proper kino

Attached: Francois_Gerard_-_Napoleon_Ier_en_costume_du_Sacre.jpg (1222x1919, 576.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MyZg7E27cw&t=55s
bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/judaism/history/350.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, that would be Cromwell.

>Napoleon does by no means seem to me so great a man as Cromwell. His enormous victories which reached over all Europe, while Cromwell abode mainly in our little England, are but as the high stilts on which the man is seen standing; the stature of the man is not altered thereby. I find in him no such sincerity as in Cromwell; only a far inferior sort. No silent walking, through long years, with the Awful Unnamable of this Universe; "walking with God," as he called it; and faith and strength in that alone: latent thought and valor, content to lie latent, then burst out as in blaze of Heaven's lightning! Napoleon lived in an age when God was no longer believed; the meaning of all Silence, Latency, was thought to be Nonentity: he had to begin not out of the Puritan Bible, but out of poor Sceptical Encyclopedies. This was the length the man carried it. Meritorious to get so far. His compact, prompt, every way articulate character is in itself perhaps small, compared with our great chaotic inarticulate Cromwell's. Instead of "dumb Prophet struggling to speak," we have a portentous mixture of the Quack withal! Hume's notion of the Fanatic-Hypocrite, with such truth as it has, will apply much better to Napoleon than it did to Cromwell, to Mahomet or the like,—where indeed taken strictly it has hardly any truth at all. An element of blamable ambition shows itself, from the first, in this man; gets the victory over him at last, and involves him and his work in ruin.

Attached: Thomas Carlyle.png (208x281, 117.38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_MyZg7E27cw&t=55s

Attached: 546747654567456.jpg (640x347, 30.67K)

>1.68

I've just discovered Carlyle and his essays are most edifying

>domed by slavs
ummmmm

Carlyle is saying Cromwell’s reputation isn’t puffed up by the scale of his conquests like Napoleons and if you get down to assessing the character of each men, Cromwell comes out the far deeper and sincere person.

The one from 1927 is fucking amazing.

My old neighbour never conquered anything either, but he has a nice character and is very sincere.
Thank you for this banal message Carlyle

>implying Carlyle is saying achievement doesn't matter
>implying Cromwell wasn't historically important

Napolon is more historically relevant than Cromwell. Cromie is a literal who outside England.

cromwells spend all of history being wrong

IMAGINE your family name being btfo, for all time, by a little guy in a funny hat that won't sign a piece of paper

Leave kino to me

Attached: MV5BMjU0NDk1YWQtMzg1MS00Y2EyLWIxZGUtM2EyOGM0MmY4OGRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MTkxMjIx._V1_.jpg (1125x1537, 1.57M)

You're basically saying every Greek leader before Alexander was a literal who because they were confined to Greece.

copecopecopecope

They all basically are compared to alexander you dolt. Thats how history works on scale

Is okay to like the strongest chimp out there, just don’t consult them for practical advice, like “how to get my wife to stop cheating on me”

Thank you, Cromwell, for letting the Jews in.

Maybe instead of just copypasting shit you should actually write out why YOU think he is so great. Instead of just being a parrot express as a human.

Not different than Napoleon in that regard...

Attached: Napoleon_stellt_den_israelitischen_Kult_wieder_her,_30._Mai_1806.jpg (2174x1908, 1.16M)

You stupid son? I was replying to the user who asked what Carlyle was talking about. I didn’t even paste the Carlyle quote lol

>Greek leader
>Alexander
you mean the macedonian alexander? because he wasn greek at all, macedonia is slavic

>betray the Catholic Church
>become infested by Jews and Freemasons and become their headquarters to usher in their New World Order globohomo empire
Like clockwork. Who was it that said that to read history is to become Catholic?

>two of the most praised figures in the English and French history are jewish liberators
No surprises

Literally just a conspiracy theory.

He just let them build an unofficial synagogue.

t. knows nothing about Greek history

bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/judaism/history/350.shtml
Say it with me: Thank you, Cromwell, for letting the Jews in.

Slavs didn’t even exist in that region back then

Attached: AE8C2AFD-8165-4984-B10E-0B5ADF2DEAB1.jpg (1164x636, 935.01K)

>napoleon
>cromwell
Absolutely disgusting thread.

Attached: Thomas_Carlyle_lm.jpg (856x1172, 100.55K)

>alexander
most common name in russia
>makedonia
slavic country
>makedonian
slavic language
>ancient macedonia
described as foreing nad barbaric to the greeks
Macedonians anre, were and will be slavs

Was it autism?

Attached: D0UsoFdX4AAD5OM.jpg (972x1200, 248.15K)

Alexander comes from Greek it means defender of man. Cyrillic is a Greek. Slavics are literally migrants from the east. Learn your history.

I bet you also think Vlad originally comes from Russia. Lmao these Russians are larping fucking idiots.

no its the reverse, defender of man comes from the name alexander, like slavic word karol-king come from Charles the great.
vlad was proven to be slav. Vladimir is slavic name (as in vladimir putin or vladimir lenin)

Lmao what a fucking retard. Alexander comes from Greek Alexandros - Alex: to defend, andros: man.

Vlad comes from Wallachians who were called Vlachs which evolved to Vlad.

You know nothing about anything and you’re a mongolturkic mutt from Asia hahahaha

>Vlad comes from Wallachians who were called Vlachs which evolved to Vlad.
wlach comes a name of certain nut called wlachic nut, which is very common in modern romania and was spread by slavic settlers.
your copr with alex and andros wont help you. those two rds come from alexander not vie versa

Romania is Dacian/Roman/Greek country. Slavs were migrants. Seethe Genghis.

You’re a fucking retard mate

>Dacian/Roman/Greek country
dont se none of those faggots there. all i see is gypsies and slavs speaking some funny language.
your we wuz alexander is pathetic greekbro. go find your own heroes

Lmao you got taught how to speak and write by Greeks

God damn that coat looks soft.

Russia is a joke

cyril and metodeus were slavs from macedonian thesaloniky. cyril is very popular slavic name. bit less metodej but still in use.

>keeps going on about how these names are popular in larpland and therefore they must’ve come from there
Lmao Russian IQ at its finest

do you deny thesalonika is a slavic city in slavic macedonia with slavic verozvests?

Correct. Slavs are as good/important as gypsies in that region.

how can deny macedonia being slavic if alexander the great was macedonian?

? That’s not even a good logical statement (how can you deny x is y if z is x).

Thessaloniki is a Greek compound word. I don’t know how you can imagine it’s Slavic. Not to mention Alexander was considered a descendant of Egyptians. The Greek language goes back into the BCs. Slavic language didn’t even get formulated until Cyril went to Russia to teach them how to read and write.

By not being a retard

>Cromwell
>Let kikes take over the banks of England
NGMI

>was considered a descendant of Egyptians.
because greeks had no better concept of farway land.
Greek language didnt get formulated either user. It is true cyril created a modern script for slavs but they used runes before it so they knew hot read and write.

niki is common suffic in slavic citiy names like mnelniky, rakovniky or hastrmaniki. I am not sure hwat thesal is but its prolly older form of word for big hall and therefore thesaloniki would be called city of big halls. pretty slavic

I don’t think you understand how cause and effect works my retarded mongolmutt friend

and you dont understand historiography. but dont worry, no american does so you wont stick out

Stanley Kubrick wanted to direct a Napoleon movie but the studio thought that it would be too expensive and because the movie Waterloo had been a massive flop. Instead, he made Barry Lyndon and used his research on Napoleon for the battle scenes.

Russians and anglogermcucks are both mongolmutts and will never be European. You are gypsies lmao

Oh but he does

Oh the irish know him pretty well user

so who is european? only the meds? what a stupid definition
are you his husband lil boy?

>most common name in russia
Over 2 millenia after the period in discussion. It's almost as retarded to traveling back in time to Aztec mesoamerica and expecting everyone there to be named Jose

Quoting is highbrow

Sorry Genghis, you’re just not part of the party. Sucks for you.

Attached: DFA41756-222B-4308-9F77-ECA6FD10F6A3.jpg (1024x674, 411.25K)

who gives a shit about irish

stop replying to him you fucking retard

Attached: BAITO.png (615x960, 256.82K)