BRAVO NOLAN BRAVO

>Now I am become Beth D Estoir Ophorlds

Attached: file.png (772x628, 241.21K)

Why would he need to learn all that shit anyway? It’s the screenwriter’s job instead

he didn't have time
he had to attend trump rallies

Attached: 1647816762483.webm (720x400, 529.03K)

What the fuck!?!? So he's going to have to ACT like he knows it?!?!? ARRRGHH, MY BRAIN IS MELTING

Attached: 1601943554820[1].png (722x680, 59.23K)

I guess you would have to learn all that if you can't act for shit.

Even though Peaky Blinders is cringe I have a lot of respect for Cillian Murphy
Dude just does his job and does it well, doesn’t do any social justice faggotry on the side, doesn’t even have social media
Probably the only actor that isn’t completely insufferable

people talk in a specific way about something they have at least general idea about. If he knows nothing about atomic bomb and he will be handed a script in which oppenheimer for example explains this or that to another guy, he will sound fake. To be fair that doesn't even matter that much because nolan's dialogue in this will be as retarded as they are in tenet so he will sound fake anyway

It's the writer's job to learn that shit. What's their point?

Here's the redpill. The vast majority of famous actors cannot act. They are either elite/aristocrat kids who get in on connections or they are extremely attractive and are given roles due to that. They are not serious actors who came through the stage, they're B-list or Z-list that came through TV or connections.

This means they can only emote but can't really act. They are forced to go method to avoid acting, but so they can emote from a fantasy land..this is so problematic for films because they don't learn the lines properly, they don't understand what they're doing in the context of the film, they invent retarded lore and backstory for the character, disrupt the director's creative vision... It's embarrassing. Great actors act.

>FOOKIN

Attached: 1647588543926.png (859x632, 445.51K)

shut the fuck up honestly

Feels like a lot of Nolan's frequent collaborators are like that; you never hear Christian Bale or Tom Hardy shilling for social causes much either.

Uhh based police

we got One here

It's easier to understand the emotional weight behind a sentence or moment if you can understand the basic workings of something. Like me trying to tell you that an engine bearing is worn, you can't really grasp just how important or unimportant that is because you don't understand the subject

Ignore that other guy. You’re based and I loved your post.

It was my understanding that in general hired guns have a bit more loyalty, albeit not much more.

Checked and based
Hollywood is nothing but money laundering, nepotism and shitty celebrities

Attached: 1648437405165.gif (854x480, 3.18M)

What the FUCK?? DId he do a roicism?

He has to infiltrate the Union of British Fascists so he can assassinate Mosely, Inglorious Basterds style

There is no emotional weight behind the example you’ve given. All he has to do is say it like a science person would say it. Actually learning it might conceivably be helpful if there was a scene where he’s lecturing on the subject, because he might somehow be able to “act” as if he knows it better. But it’s still the screenwriters job

>he's not an actual phycisist? CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!
americans... its time to stop

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

>I am B. Cumdestroyer O'Worls

I thought he was Jewish

You think Harris took PhD just to make this stupid scene?

Attached: hbo-chernobyl-e1562742841290.jpg (1200x600, 94.67K)

> expecting an actor to learn nuckear physics

He probably read a book

leto btfo yet again. what a loser

>atomic bomb math and science
Americans are a disgrace to the planet.

All of the people involved are britsh

Attached: pepe28.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Or you could act and do what the director tells you baka.

Variety is an american publication.

Who is going to play based Feynman?

He found out the Japanese don't like brack peopu

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NUKE MYSELF IN THE HEAD IF I HEAR ONE MORE N WORD

Oppenheimer is the only upcoming movie I'm even remotely interested in.

Attached: 1637920675321.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

do you think hugh laurie got an md to become house

One of the things one can appreciate about Cillian Murphy is that he's said to be faithful to his wife. Goes to work, then straight home, apparently.

In mid-2004, Murphy married his long-time girlfriend Yvonne McGuinness, whom he had met at one of his rock band's shows in 1996.[106] They lived in London from 2001 to 2015, when they moved to Dublin. They have two sons, born in December 2005 and July 2007 respectively.[107][108] He has expressed no desire to move to Hollywood.[96]

Music is still an important part of Murphy's life. In 2004, he said, "The only extravagant thing about my lifestyle is my stereo system, buying music and going to gigs."[7] He no longer plays in a rock band, but regularly plays music with friends and on his own,[102] and still writes songs.[4] Murphy does not plan to start another band, and said, "Even if I was good, the very notion of being an actor with a rock band on the side would mean I'd never be taken seriously."[9] Murphy has presented numerous programs on British digital radio station BBC Radio 6 Music since 2013, including the Cillian Murphy's Limited Edition series where he shares and discusses his favourite music.[109] In 2005, he named fellow Irish actors Colin Farrell, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and Liam Neeson as friends,[110] calling Neeson his "surrogate movie dad".[111] However, his closest friendships are those he made before becoming well-known.[102][112]

Murphy was raised Catholic and had been verging on agnostic until researching his role as a physicist and astronaut in the 2007 film Sunshine, which confirmed his atheism.[113][114] As of 2019, he stated that he was a baptised Catholic and that the faith still shaped his morality.[115][116] He was a vegetarian for around 15 years, which he said happened because he was "worried about getting mad cow disease" rather than a moral decision.[117] He also had qualms about unhealthy agribusiness practices.[118] He began eating meat again to bulk up for his role in Peaky Blinders.[117] He enjoys running.[119]

He looks pretty decent.

Don't worry, I'm sure Christopher/Jonathan Nolan also skipped learning Atomic math and science before writing the movie

Just for the fact that all the actors in patriot had to learn about piping

With his autism about worm holes and black holes I doubt it

So will Nolan drop a real bomb or not?

What do you think the Ukraine war was started for?

Yes, that's the actual reason for Ukraine/Russia war.
Nolan got out of hand.

>he didn't get PhD in nuclear physics for his role

Attached: 1620192195272.jpg (1280x720, 53.03K)

>film doesn't have a scientific accuracy section on Wikipedia

Attached: F053783C-6BC7-4388-9A3F-F165FBD75D65.jpg (231x231, 16.58K)

Jared Leto would have built a real nuke and detonated in a populated Japanese city in order to get into the role.

and it would sell one trillion tickets

Why is Nolan meeting Vladimir Putin? Anybody knows?

>"I do have to work my way through pronouncing all those medical terms, and I remember all the tough ones but I forget all the easy things to say as soon as I'm done with scene. In reality I don't know more about medicine than any of you do"

i'm not talking about phd level but he definitely knew what he was talking about

>Actor doesn't become mathematician to act in movie

No way! So crazy!

What a fraud.

>declares himself death
>his nipples get hard

Cillian Murphy is preparing for the live adaptation of the videogame Persona 3 as the main character

how will Nolan handle this scene?

Poopy Blunders shitposting has ruined Cillian Murphy for me. More than Aiden Gillian. Thanks Yea Forums

>He has expressed no desire to move to Hollywood.
A UK actor confident enough in his career to pass on easy casting in capeshit
I fucking kneel

I noticed a lot of people who were raised Catholic and then become "atheist" still go on to build traditional families and rarely divorce.

This man is probably the most based Actor to ever live. Genuantly good guy and not one of "them"

source of that webm ?

Can someone shop the image so instead of holding guns to his head he's holding the two atomic bombs

>*extremely loud score and sound effects*
>Iambecomedeathdestroyerofworlds
>*inception horn*