You time travel back to 886 AD with a 4K television set and are tasked with entertaining King Alfred the Great...

You time travel back to 886 AD with a 4K television set and are tasked with entertaining King Alfred the Great. If he enjoys himself, he recruits you to his court and you will live long and happy medieval life. If he doesn't, you are publicly executed. You have access to all modern day media. What kino do you introduce him to?

Attached: 350px-Statue_d'Alfred_le_Grand_à_Winchester.jpg (350x467, 41.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 4920214A-913E-4250-8835-FE73F46C6FEB.jpg (452x679, 40.21K)

Sneed, sire.

BET

>You time travel back to 886 AD with a 4K television set
Ok, how the fuck do i turn it on.

No such thing as a happy life if you travel that far back in time. Imagine having to explain modern inventions to these people.

I bring a phone instead and record every black person I could find
Then I show it to the masses and makes chuds seethe. Yes, brits were BLACK. deal with it.

He defending England from invading Vikings and pagans his entire reign and is noted by historians as the only reason the Anglo-Saxon culture remains in England and wasn't completely replaced by the Norse. He hates this flick, assumes you are a Danelaw spy and executes you on the spot.

They also include a diesel generator with a full tank of fuel.

I bring my modded PSP instead and show him my NaughtyAmerica collection.

As a historically known serial cheater and rumoured sex addict, he loves it

show him Alfred the Great lol

Attached: alfredthegreat_poster.jpg (900x675, 864.2K)

How long exactly is a long and happy medieval life?

>why yes I did watch a 1 hour video on Youtube about Alfred The Great and Viking Age England. I'm quite the expert now.

Attached: 54754567.png (600x654, 346.34K)

Not much worse estimate than today assuming you dont die during infancy

a documentary about william the conqueror which he subsequently prepares the country for and eradicates all norman fucking shits

Cannonball Run 2

Quest for Fire
Ben-Hur
Ivanhoe (1997)
Apocalypto
Il Mestiere Delle Armi
Last of the Mohicans
Master and Commander
Zulu
Little Big Man
The African Queen
Tora Tora Tora
Cannibal Holocaust
The Hunt for Red October
Apollo 13
2001: A Space Odyssey

11 years before you die of a easily cureable disease. You eat nothing but onion soup and burnt meat with no seasonings the entire time. You do however get to fuck as many Anglo peasant women (or men) as you want.

Robin Hood (1991)

Based

Attached: 787.jpg (1024x687, 94.09K)

Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Johnny English
Robocop

You mean we could have been vikangz if it wasn't for this nigga?

>Why yes your majesty, I will show you my "kinos". But first I want to become Lord of Bebbaboddabingburg.

Attached: 1614298325099.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Danish fucking shits.

Attached: Leofric Last Kingdom.jpg (4325x2829, 1.16M)

I present you; the lands on the other side of the sea.

Attached: Key_Visual_3.1.png (1000x1411, 2.58M)

Henry is of Scottish, Irish and English stock. Disingenuous image.

I stopped watching when the guy said that he was against slavers. What a bunch of retarded bullshit.

Snatch, every man likes Snatch.

user, does this imply that you are supportive of Slavery?

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

Considering anglos displaced the native Britons, he's not much better

Funny animal videos.
Transcends time.

It's a 6-7/10 but it would be a 10/10 if you never saw a movie before.

Attached: bWWogjjlpoEVXxcnymBdWGwPsdA.jpg (1916x2881, 1.28M)

I show him King Arthur (2004) and await his reaction

I'd show him Attenborough and french nature documentaries

>not Robin Hood (2018)
Coward.

Pretty much anything. He'd be dumbstruck about any moving images coming through a flat screen.

1959 Ben-Hur
>Is kino.
>Is about something which is not beyond his understanding / frame of reference.
>Even if he does not understand what is being said, he will likely be impressed by the visuals.
>Will probably like and be moved by the Jesus parts.

Attached: Ben_hur_1959_poster.jpg (330x501, 57.35K)

No, but the vikings were extremely vicious slavers.

>He has you flayed and burned alive as he thinks you must be a demon because of the generator sounds

Not really. He’s fighting for a foreign jewish desert religion against the worshippers of the indigenous religion. Plenty of anglos fought for the Danes and Norse and once baptised plenty of Dane’s and Norse fought for the vegetarian cuck.

I have a feeling Alfred would hate me for being Danish but then again the Anglo-Saxons originated in Denmark..

The Lord of the Rings, the full trilogy, extended cut, of course.

im not traveling back in time unless i have tons of weapons

Star Wars or some capeshit. Because he speaks Old English he won't understand anything anyways, so at least he'll be entertained by explosions and cool sword fights.

Do you not?

I'm not entertaining him, I'll bring the news station so he can see how niggers have overrun his home Huis

The scots are responsible for the industrial world

the french are responsible for devising a sauce that can adequately hide the taste of rotten pidgeon

Attached: kravmaga.png (1265x548, 387.65K)

The Last Kinodom

I would show him this

Attached: SneakRoll_success.jpg (739x415, 22.02K)

There's literally only one answer

Attached: Dunston_Checks_In.jpg (220x321, 21.45K)

would show him The Passion of the Christ and blow his fucking mind

not much. but you do get to smash some cunny before you die though.

Would show him that this is what his beloved England becomes, leading him to leave it for the Danes, and by extension leading the yanks to be colonised by the French. Enjoy the frog legs my yankee pig dogs

Attached: Pride_in_London_2016_-_Joanna_Lumley_as_Patsy_Stone_from_Absolutely_Fabulous_and_drag_performers_before_the_parade.jpg (1000x734, 76.35K)

Ben Hur, ten commandments, fall of the Roman empire,

Buster Keaton.

>who invaded england in 1066 AD?

Attached: DXYQlBQU8AAqbjC.jpg (1080x1080, 148.78K)

I'd get him anything by bang bros, I'd get my cock out and show him how we modern men satiety our needs without the need of a weak-minded creature by our side.

This, he wouldn't understand a word of what you or anyone in any movie is saying anyway. Make sure to throw in some funny animals from distant lands that he's never seen or heard of, he will both be amazed and laugh his ass off.

False. The English of that time hasn’t changed radically, which is why the first words on the moon would be understood by king Alfred.

cope!

Here is a sample text of literally the English dialect that Alfred the Great spoke, written in his lifetime. And it's not just that they spelled things differently, Old English had a complex grammar that has been lost over time, not to mention the various vowel shifts that would have made the pronunciation much different.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 15-10-23 Orosius History of English - van Gelderen.png (579x1222, 147.62K)

So many words are Romance now. Like mountain was 'berg' in Old English like in other Germanic languages but now it's like montagne in French and montana in Spanish

Does it work even without electriticy?

I could take him

kiss its neck

>the industrial world
Wtf, I hate Scots now

>peasant women
>smelly
>ugly
>hairy

Pass

I let my wife hear Sumer Is Icumen In and she freaked out, said it sounded like a curse

make some bagdad batteries, tvs don't draw a lot of power these days

Dumb bitch, you should beat her

Cope. Now post it with the modern alphabet or someone reading it. As I said, he would have understood “one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind”.
For anyone who wants a comfy history kino try Michael Wood's Story of England. The original not the us recut

Mr. Bean

>If he enjoys himself, he recruits you to his court and you will live long and happy medieval life.
I don't want to live in any era where women aren't shaven and hygiene doen't exist.

Soap has existed for 4 millenia now

> extended cut, of course.
he would immediately be outraged by the warcrime scene and have you thrown away. decorum was a bigger deal back then

people have always washed themselves and hairy pussies are the best

Nah man you have to get to Chaucer in the 14th century to get something approaching intelligibility with modern English once written in modern spellings.

Here's some 11th century English
youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI