It's over

It's over..

Attached: 5679007.jpg (1265x817, 83.65K)

dislikes are disabled so that's a photoshopped image

and all the negative comments are from russian bots

You can enable it with an addon retard

Hopefully they get the message: stop forcing negro characters into places they don't belong. I can only imagine the level of backlash if they ever decide to do a Harry Potter TV show and they cast a black Hermione like the play did.

It's been proven to generate random numbers. Read the source code.

>Leak: Pharazon's (original) son Kemen and Elendil's daughter Carine will be in a romantic relationship in the first season of LOTRROP
Can a lorefag tell me on a scale of 1-10 how retarded this is?

They are both show invented characters, so it's fine really. Forcing relationships with book characters would be actually retarded

Carine is pic rel, along with Isildur actor

Attached: 20220402_055634.jpg (750x945, 106K)

why are right-wingers so sensitive?

cry more fragile white incel

it adds up the original amount of dislikes prior to ratings being disabled and adds up the dislikes of people with the addon. If anything the dislikes would be higher.

small peepee

The same reason leftists stand idly by as people chop their dicks off, they’re retarded

Small wrists/hands

The hooped rings of power

>It adds up the original amount of dislikes prior to ratings being disabled
user, youtube API has been unavailable since December, meaning it's impossible for a 3rd party to view the dislikes since then.
That browser add-on is literally is an 'estimation', it even says so in the small print and it's a poor one at that.
You really think these magic browser extensions can hack into Google HQ without them knowing about it? lol

They're NPCs unironically

dilate
waste of dubs, also dilate

no sex

Attached: 20220404_202814.jpg (1536x2048, 595.61K)

They get triggered by the mere thought of Brie Larson

lol fuck off, idiot

Has to be bots but holy shit Amazon niggers will just keep doubling down instead of listening to the pushback, this shit is DOA

It’s been over no one wants this monkey shit.

white fragility
literally seeing a minority on tv screen makes them screech about being genocided
literally the single most thinskinned special snowflake demographic in the history of mankind

If you say so nigger.

Attached: lord of the kangz.jpg (800x1199, 125.19K)

An excellent straw man.

>ha! i said a naughty word!! i saved the white race!!!

Attached: 63654.png (257x264, 32.35K)

They have no hobbies or interests besides watching capeshit and getting worked up over women making jokes about men

Uh... Rangzsisters?

Attached: Chugger.jpg (1334x1558, 477.51K)

Times change, out with the old, in with the new and all that

Attached: 1644874721237.webm (480x270, 2.76M)

>short-haired elf
almost as egregious as darkie elves

if you dont like the look the show, can you at least be kind, rational people and not ruin other peoples enjoyment of it?
-thanks
jeff

Attached: 1643360811893.png (700x702, 313.21K)

Unironically I'm looking forward to it. In trying to not push myself to get over hyped.
I know all the negative things already revealed about the show but there are some positive things.
>I get that the show isn't one for one adaptation, but it will have some of the major events of second age which is good enough for me. Obviously it will still need good writing to thread everything together.
>Appendices of LOTR is one of the best parts of the books. I avoided it first time I read it thinking "wtf is an appendice?". I was 12 the first time. On re-reads I read it and realised its basically a super summary of all 3 ages.
>Howard Shore is doing the score
>Weta is involved, they're apparently working on Orcs again.
>The Show is already rated TV-14
So there are some positives.

It gets shaved in an orc concentration camp

Attached: 20220115_105535.jpg (569x1000, 250.58K)

>166392592
>makes fun of trans people
They go through enough bullshit as it is, leave them alone how bout ya?

I'm not sure what to feel yet. I do know it cant get as bad as Hobbit.

>trannies
>people
Kek

kill yourself trannie

Attached: II.jpg (1024x961, 62.13K)

Paid shill

>166392691
>166392686
Even if by your flawed logic they are just mentally ill, what do you have to gain by bullying sick people? Sounds kind of sadistic.
Or maybe it's just self-hatred, and deep down you want to be a woman too.

It's a half orc, bigot

>Yea Forums, where troons are defended because we must always be contrarians

>M-MAYBE IT'S JUST SELF HATRED AND PROJECTION!!!
Nope, they're mentally ill men that have the ability to cut off your financial services and are more of a relative threat than any person/group YOU can personally name.

It's pretty obvious they revealed the more controversial decisions early and have NDA'd making official many of the fan friendly ones (e.g WETA, Shore, etc) even if they are a poorly kept secret
Nobody even knows who is playing tar-Palantir yet which is odd, rumours from last year were that it was a big Hollywood actor but idk anymore

Yes, because seeing any light is blasphemous. I must always hate everything.

Your mere existence is a joke and everyone laughs at you behind your back. You disgust everyone, from your own family to people passing on the street. You will never be normal and will never be happy.

>straw man
yeah lol thats why when the trailer dropped literally 99% of the catalog were threads seethecrying about the fat negress dwarf lol

I'm all these strawmen merely for pointing out Tolkien never intended hobbits, dwarves and elves to be black African? Do you realize people have been screeching and crying and falsely accusing people of racism endlessly for the past 10 years or so to get more "diversity" in TV?

Attached: tolkien reactionary.jpg (1022x635, 169.36K)

if only your kind had an ounce of self awareness, just an ounce

>your kind
What exactly does that mean?

>your
that was a typo right
you meant their right

>when the trailer dropped literally 99% of the catalog were threads seethecrying about the fat negress dwarf
Happens every time

Attached: 1643991210225.jpg (1387x891, 388.51K)

i wouldn't be surprised were false flagging outrage threads and spamming the catalog with them
but then again, /pol/'s butthurt about EVERYTHING is so immense i wouldn't be surprised if it was a work of a discord
either fucking way its annoying

Guys when this releases on Amazon Prime be sure the rate it 5/5 stars. Let's own the chuds.

What is it like to get laid? Do you just stop worrying about stuff like this?

Buzz, look an alien!

le vaush army xD

>What is it like to get laid?
it's not women. it's having any hobby/interest/occupation that distracts you from petty shit like this.

Don't care, still watching

Attached: 1645897291381.jpg (1150x1176, 205.77K)

Like constantly defending this shit?
I think you guys also need a hobby. The correct position is to not watch it and not watch circlejerk "Woke LOTR just did X" youtube videos either.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not defending the show. I'm just here to farm (YOU)s and anger chuds

Get the rang out yo bussy playa

Attached: C680255B-7FAF-4D2B-BCFB-E6E112B3309B.png (657x866, 917.61K)

>all the sissies and bot replies ITT
Enjoy your 4th dose :D