Why do people like this again?

Attached: snyder cut.jpg (811x541, 80.43K)

name 1 person who liked that

Go outside

Yea Forums was flooded with people saying this bore is the next Lords of the Rings.

Cuz it's gritty and realistic with relatable characters, fuck off with your spider fag shit to somewhere else, child

odd name. what dialect is that?

Justice League? More like Kino League
sinple as

Have sex

It's not really a matter of liking the movie but proving to the liars and hecklers that it existed

Now that they've been proved wrong, can we stop pretending it's good?

Who is pretending? You're just a faggot for being a dishonest virgin

Josstice League is at least so bad it's good. You can get enjoyment out of it.
No idea who'd want waste 4 hours of their lives on ever watching this again.

It improved on the characters and gave them some development, and there is a sense of urgency that wasn't in the threatical cut.
On the other hand, i feel Joss handled Snyderman better by having him interact with the rest of the League instead of just silently attack Steppenwagon, the Manhunter stuff was unneeded and i found some of Snyder's stylistic choices to be corny, like the music and the slomo that was only there to artificially pad the runtime.
I think i would have enjoyed a shorter version of this with some of Whedon's changes.

>realistic
Are you retarded?

Because "muh artistic vision"

Because Batman is kino
Added flash and cyborg story was really good and I like well executed superhero kino. Why don't you go dilate fag

Attached: 1649382131048.jpg (750x750, 470.62K)

It has good acting. Operatic script. Great cinematography. Its character driven. The villain is clearly evil for evil's sake while still having his own internal life. Its sincere which is a change from a lot of modern capeshit. There's humor without derailing emotional moments.

>daddy won't go to ball game
>wah wah
Cyborg goes from hating his father's guts to ruining the super friends plan to save daddy he suddenly loves. It was rushed and lame. I'm not even gonna mention the retarded sequence of cyborg explaining how the Nazis discovered the motherbox. Like that makes any sense. Just throw in the Nazis and refer to real world history that will make our movie realistic! Totally won't take the viewer out of the fantasy!

>muh plot holes
God you redditor movie critics are so fucking annoying. It's a comic book movie u absolute retard. You just don't know how to enjoy things anymore

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24.83K)

>The theatrical version was an incoherent mess and people hated it
>This cut pretty much picked up the pieces and saved the movie and people rejoiced when they heard the news
>It started as a meme but it got traction and the hype was organic
When it comes to the actual snyder cut
>Its refreshing to see capeshit in 4:3 aspect ratio.
>Tell anything you want about Snyder's screenplays, the guy knows how to add style and grittiness into a movie
>4hour runtime feels like watching lawrence of Arabia for average capeshit fans in terms of seriousness(its not the same tho dont get me wrong)
>Decent plot now for a capeshit movie and the shit humor the theatrical cut had is gone
>Batfleck and Cavil as Superman are cool as fuck.The rest cast are alright
When it comes to my opinion, If this movie had a bit less of Snyder's autism and had removed some scenes in the 3rd part of the movie that lead nowhere since they hype a potential sequel that will never happen, we would be talking for DC's infinity war equivalent. However, its just only high tier capeshit for me

>I just enjoy retarded shit

>have sex
>still hate niggers and capeshit
odd

kek, Snyder killed Ben Affleck's ambitions to be Batman

>Why do people like this again?
They don't.

it's kino

KINO
I
N
O

It appeals to homosexuals, just like all superhero movies

It's one of my favourite films, reminds me of watching LotR for the first time.

It was a pretty good capeflick, nowhere near MoS or BvS though

>to ruining the super friends plan to save daddy he suddenly loves.
Can you specifically explain what you are talking about here?

The one valid point normies have about this movie is wondering how Darkseid lost directions to Earth
Nowhere in the movie is it explained that he lives outside of le multiverse, nowhere is it mentioned that apokolips went through a coup change when he got back, in fact the multiverse isnt even explained
At most, WW says Darkseid "Went back to his own *universe*" but the average audience who has no clue about gay comic lore about mother boxes and omega beams could interpret that as a colloquialism or retarded synonym for galaxy.
Darkseid says he turned 100,000 worlds to dust, if you're going strictly by the movie, you'd assume he turned 100,000 worlds in Earth 1, no multiverse, no nothing, all set in this single continuity. Flash erasing time is still in universe, its just 5 seconds and kind of erases what happens and retcons it instead of "Oh im making a new universe/timeline from this"

I liked it

Attached: 69F2EEB6-4140-4A10-A3E1-A9F18AF8EEAA.png (1684x2382, 127.36K)

I was doing a Batman marathon recently and I managed to sit through both Schumacher films but I gave up one hour into this shitfest because it bored me to death.

It didn't.

Ah yes because Nazi’s didn’t have/raid treasures… Also they needed to get the mother box to america. How else are they gonna do it when America at the time of darkseids invasion was just native people. The battle obviously took place In EU which the Nazis found & Who beat the nazis user?

Attached: 281E1D9F-C0D4-4AC9-AF8F-23B7EA771F62.jpg (988x2048, 226.97K)

Things that never happened, lol

Kek, they don't.

>watching both those films & not watching ZSJL…

dude cmon

because of The Flash and when he saves the world

Attached: 1631227550828.jpg (2172x2064, 1.24M)

It's the culmination of the Snyder Superman kino trilogy and the sign of the upcoming JL kino that we'll never get. Fuck you I liked it.
>inb4 pajeet

Attached: 1623859773560.png (1870x938, 2.64M)

>told for 3 years DUDE SNYDERCUT DOESNT EXIST
>its released
>…still bad
Snyder is a retard at DCbut this is the one time I will give him credit

It's for people who really like capeshit but are too scared of looking gay if they outright admit they like capeshit.

I'll be honest, the first half is the weakest, the themyscera fight is the only decent thing about it, but outside of that its 50 minutes of slow dancing

*first third

Because it’s not like boom boom baby marvel it’s big boy D.C. with swear words and dark colours, blood and killing, that’s how we like superhero’s

I'm a full on Snyderfag and I agree the first hour is a drag. Old Gods and Themyscira are all that's needed. Movie really picks up the pace starting with the Flash/Iris scene. As it stands the movie is a solid 8/10. With a good 3 hour edit there's a 9 or 10/10 movie in there. This is one time I would have loved to have seen the Theatrical Cut of this film had it been Snyders and not Whedon's cut.

What I absolutely can't fathom is that they reshot so many scenes under rapist Whedon for no fucking reason

I think people are already making fan edits of the Sneeder Cut.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 659.28K)

Schumacher flicks are cinematic masterpieces compared to this crap.

It's the same garbage as MCU. Take out quips and you'll be left with the same hollow husk with zero interesting characters in it.
Both this and MCU overrely on CGI even, thinking that it makes things cooler when it's the opposite.
People were mocking Raini for Goblin being a physical suit that doesn't emote in the first Spider-Man, but that movie aged better than any of MCU ones and this muh art Snyderjerk.

made for Big Bat Cock

Hated this movie. Had covid when I watched it, took me 4 days to finish it, watched an hour a day.

Attached: 1613505709379.jpg (1213x949, 865.09K)

Rajesh singh

If you think I was honestly being serious when I called said “boom boom baby marvel” then you’re retarded

This movie jumped from a 4/10 to a 6/10 and people act like it is a masterpiece. The glory of low standards.

Also worst rendition of flash ever conceived by man.

You misspelled "best and cutest"

Attached: 1631065002317.jpg (1761x2097, 483.83K)

because it has Snyder on the poster

Based

>6/10
It would be 6/10 if it wasn't paced like crap.
First 1,5 are borderline unwatchable at time.
Nothing proves the need of editing (which Snyder is seemingly incapable of) as much as this movie.

Pathetic nonce.

More or less this. It's a series of scenes that don't tie togheter and don't tell a coherent story, like every Snyder movie, but the single scenes are decent if you don't think about them too much.