/who/ - Doctor Who General

Unresolved cliffhanger edition

Backlink:

Attached: eighttimewar.jpg (600x600, 154.69K)

I just had a thought after reading an Eccleston interview
>"They created a quote, and they attributed it to me, which said I was tired... Any other producer reading that would go 'Oh, we're not going to employ Christopher Eccleston because he gets tired'. So it was a lie, and it was in quotation marks, and I'm from Salford, you don't do that to me."
>and then RTD's first episode after Eccleston is fired has the "don't you think she looks tired" thing
Ruthless.

Attached: tic.jpg (630x1200, 64.19K)

Don't fuck with the big gay welshman

Attached: russell CHAD davies.png (271x339, 147.19K)

Rusty was fucking cold, he fired that black girl that was in the first SJA episode

Did Jodie and the FLOOX and TTC fuck up this show beyond repair?
I know a lot of people think that RTD is going to make DW great again via retcon of the 13th, but this can't happen because there will be a backlash that will make things worse for the show.
Does it really matter who the next Doctor is, if the story is no longer salvageable?
Will anyone return to watching this if it's just endless nostalgia and fan service?
These long delays and total shit show of Chibnalls run has so many questions that just don't seem to have any way of a satisfactory resolution. It's like waiting for your beloved pet to die a slow agonizing death. The 60th anniversary will just be a greatest hits episode, and I can't see it lasting another year after that.

Attached: dw88.jpg (934x500, 117.93K)

It's true that Chib is leaving the show in a very bad position. RTD's best bet is probably to just never mention any of his shit again and get on with making a good show. I'm not saying that it'll be enough to save NuWho.

Yes. I wonder what Chib will go onto next.

Attached: HPDVDS.png (1024x576, 464.62K)

Reminder it is not going to be "14th doctor"

>"Jodie was a mistake."
- Chris Chibnall

>"So was I."
- Chris Chibnall

Attached: PRC_191977312.jpg (2400x1260, 902.07K)

he was just a tool for the sjw

Whatever the case I think Anjli should be the Doctor.

Attached: MV5BYWZiNzFjOWEtYThlMy00MmY4LTliMWMtMmJmY2ExMmVjOWQ1XkEyXkFqcG.jpg (869x913, 570.71K)

she is too perfect

I'm well into series 2 but why is Girl in the Fireplace part of these episodes? These episodes are clearly meant to be part of the 'muh Rose Tylah' story but Tennant is having a miniromance with a royal slut from France. Do TLs just not know the concept of exclusivity?

Don't like any of these episodes yet desu

That and School Reunion are foreshadowing for the finale and that the Doctor's life doesn't revolve around Rose.

I always considered the episode out of character

Started Timewyrm: Exodus last night and I am liking it a lot. I grabbed some other 7 novels too.

book who > tv who

My hotwife Clala!

Kill yourself.

I have found and read a surprising amount of great nuwho novels/stories. Want to delve into the darkness now.

I recommend you the book Managra

>TARDIS always materializes on a shitting street

>bald and bankrupt becomes the doctor and goes on a sex tour of the universe

Attached: 8b6ef9bcac9aebda98dc1ab48bfc3154.jpg (1200x630, 46.29K)

Legend Of the sea Devils

I watched 380 indian movies and never seen such street

Sure I'll always take book recs.

Reminder that The Dying Days is the single greatest Doctor Who novel

Attached: pls unnerstand.png (640x480, 419.79K)

also Eccleston having bodyweight problems and anoxeria makes the Dalek torture scene feel weird and makes Tennant in the Children in Need special saying "a bit thinner, that's weird" feel even worse.

no matter how good Eccles is
he is a crybaby commie

>why is Girl in the Fireplace part of these episodes?
It seems like RTD let Moffat do his own thing most of the time. Only the Empty Child/Doctor Dances really fits in with the storyline of the the series it's in.

based

Attached: twink1508029610096.jpg (864x648, 73.04K)

Clyde Langer

Best Doctor.

Attached: 1649619839334.jpg (1200x630, 57.17K)

No.

Attached: le footface man.jpg (1080x1080, 156.88K)

yers

Why do you shrink his face?

worst actor

A very alien Doctor, with a good range of emotional conveyance. My favorite nuwho but imagine Capaldi with a proper writer

MOTT SMOTH

Matthew Smythe is my favourite actor. I love it when he does the stuff with the arms.

>but imagine Capaldi with a proper writer
did i travel back to 2015

For me it's when he makes his silly face even sillier

Attached: gurn.jpg (843x738, 88.56K)

Been rewatching lots of 11 and 12 so it is fresh in my mind.

I would not change a thing from Capaldi era
well 1 thing

>A very alien Doctor, with a good range of emotional conveyance.
The man literally looks up through his eyebrows with a frown on his forehead when he is "acting". He even does it in non DW shows.

What did Capaldi say before he regenerated?

my dick is shrinking

>Doctor, I let Yuggo
We still don't know what he meant by it

that he would never do BF

What will 13 say before she regenerates?

my clit is enlarging

11 and 12 are both shit on first watch and much better on rewatch. Moffat's obsessed with his substitutions and twists being such a harsh rebuttal of the viewer's initial expectations, and it makes nearly impossible to see/like what he's trying to do on first watch. Considering it from a higher vantage point of knowing how it all works out vindicates a lot of his era because you're no longer caught up in the trickery.

Have you no emotions, sir?

>RTD's best bet
He can see that anything after some given episode was something from an alternate reality and completely side step anything that Chibnall messed up.

>with a royal slut
You watch your fucking mouth.

Attached: 1627041343704.jpg (246x276, 20.18K)

Hi bbc viewers what u watching today? Me I'm gonna take in some deep 7. So probably dragonfire

NL

clyde langer

I love my hotwife, Jenna!

Attached: 1639260647120.jpg (2593x3600, 1.22M)

Clyde Langer

Living the dream

Attached: 1639096861488.gif (300x233, 923.69K)

Yeah I would get rid of femMaster, too.

Kill yourself NL.