NOOOOOO how dare you add depth to my drama tv show by taking screentime to show feelings of disgust and sadness...

>NOOOOOO how dare you add depth to my drama tv show by taking screentime to show feelings of disgust and sadness? Leave your drug dealer killer lying husband alone! I WANT MORE HECKING EXPLOSIONS!

Attached: img-2022-04-11-07-03-44.png (405x540, 304.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7DxfEMmWOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some of the family stuff WAS bullshit padding though. Name one reason why Marie should exist.

So Hank could say
>Christ Marie, they're minerals not rocks.

I liked Marie. She's the only character in the show that isn't completely nuts

She's kinda cute as well.

Definitely someone you would love to hate-fuck.

I don't want to see an ugly old hag endlessly bitch, taking away the screen time of the exciting things I actually want to see. I have enough annoying women in real life.

Shut up bitch wife skylor Walt should've unloaded that machine gun into your face

I'm watching it again and there is zero justifying how badly she was wrote
>Walt has cancer and she acts like an unbelievable cunt
>Leaving home happens twice through the series
>Cringy happy birthday scene
>Cringy poker story scene
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Walter you can't kill a drug lord, his asshole lackey and an old ex Capo who are a threat to our family
>Unironically believes she has the moral high ground in the last episode over Walt when she was complicit throughout and had all the time she needed to leave
Also doesn't help that she is an awful actress, the Ted Bennekie stuff was the only entertaining aspect of her storyline

She’s just not well written. Carmela Soprano is an example of how you write a nuanced wife to the protagonist. Also, Breaking Bad immediately put Skyler at a disadvantage with the audience when she’s portrayed as a disinterested, humourless bitch from the very first episode.

>Cringy poker story scene
I don’t remember this.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7DxfEMmWOQ

Acting as intermediate between Hank, Walter and Skyler, or simply being the closest person to Hank, gives us opportunities to show how these characters feel upon confrontation, being questioned or being offered help mostly when they don't want.

She also plays a big role in the last season disliking Skyler, telling her son the truth and absolutely hating Walt.

Also c'mon don't tell me it isn't funny seeing her stealing shit for no reson, complaining about water marks and those rocks

>Name one reason why Marie should exist.
Seriously? Her being married to Hank and also being Skyler’s sister is what makes the cat and mouse chase between Walt and Hank so intimate and personal.

Name one show that wouldn't be made better with more explosions

It's just unfair how much better BCS is to BB.

>She's the only character in the show that isn't completely nuts
What do you mean she's not nuts lmao she goes into houses for sale to steal useless shit and lie about her life
The most sane character in the entire show is Walter Jr.

>smokes while pregnant

Just three days for S06E01
Are you ready for more Better Call it Kino?

I wonder. I kinda hate that it's building up to an intersection with BB and I bet we're gonna see a whole bunch of Walt and Jesse. Mostly I'm just curious how they're gonna do it without literally retelling parts of BB.

CARMEEEELAAAAAAAA
WHERE IS MY NINTENDO SWITCH

Attached: tony.jpg (250x233, 5.9K)

I think we're gonna see more of his personal life during that time rather than retelling what we already know

Not to mention 42 year old Aaron Paul playing an 18 year old character. It's gonna look real weird.

He's 23~25 during Breaking Bad
But yeah at that point I just accepted that in Breaking Bad universe people can spontaneously look young, old, fat or skinny whenever they feel like.

In the first two seasons maybe when she was showing cleavage all the time when preggo but after that she's yucky

If she was honest and acknowledged that she's a piece of shit too and can't hate Walt despite being so angry with him then sure, but she isn't. She thinks she's better than him the whole time, almost to the point where she thinks she's literally innocent, but judges him as much as she needs to for the entire show. Fuck her.
She's also a genuine horrible mother.

Skylar is fucking evil

Attached: 1628598189145.jpg (1922x2162, 555.27K)

>I fucked up Ted

It's just a weird crease in spacetime continuum that exists solely in Albuquerque.

She did really well and I applaud her performance, but I still skip most of the Skylar scenes

>She stole things because... SHE JUST DOES, OK?!

I would be shocked if that happens. There will be a scene or two but it won’t be the main impetus of the season.

It’ll be interesting to see what they do with the current day Saul arch. The cab driver guy is sketchy as fuck but there’s some plausible deniability there, as if maybe Saul is just being paranoid.

Skipped all her scenes on my rewatch. Nothing of value was lost.

Imagine being the fuckbag who ok'd this show to be shot in your area and making everyone think New Mexico is a huge shithole where every mexican will kill you because of drugs.

Mostly gonna watch for the Gene Takavich stuff yeah, that's the main draw for me. And judging by the season's promotional poster we're gonna get just that. The implication here could be that he's either putting the Saul coat on or finally taking it off for good, and I don't know which one I'd rather see. I'm hyped

Attached: Better_Call_Saul_season_6.jpg (250x370, 57.6K)

He said he would take care of it himself which implies that he’s going to go back into Saul mode. Should be fun

Marie is completely loyal to Hank so she gets a plus. I felt bad for her when Hank treated her like shit after he got shot.

Attached: Untitled.png (750x1000, 758.62K)

Jesse was WAY more of an unpleasant, hateful and ungrateful bitch than her

Not to mention stupid. Honestly Jesse makes me not wanna rewatch BB way more than Skylar

She's the ultimate pleb filter
And there are a lot of plebs out there

how much do you think i can get for a lightly used nintendo switch lite

Gene stuff is more interesting to me than the plot in bcs I think, I would love if they did a full episode about gene since it's the last season, they can't dripfeed a 3 minute clip at the beginning of each season anymore
He told him to just call the taxi company and ask for him, it's over

Better Slip into Kim

Attached: 1649366685640.png (404x460, 287.92K)

It makes sense that people are so mad over such a realistic depiction of a woman. Female characters are always better off as men with a vagina and tits. They’re bearable that way

>>Walt has cancer and she acts like an unbelievable cunt
not liking a character doesn't mean bad writing. also he wanted to give up and die so he needed someone to kick his ass
>>Leaving home happens twice through the series
what
>>Cringy poker story scene
cringy how?
>>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Walter you can't kill a drug lord, his asshole lackey and an old ex Capo who are a threat to our family
irrelevant. normal people don't want to be involved in shit like this and he was never honest about the extent to which he was involved
>>Unironically believes she has the moral high ground in the last episode
I think she was just pissed that it backfired, she wasn't highroading him

Carmela was 100x the character that Skylar is.

Attached: carmela-soprano-main.jpg (854x480, 58.84K)

>She's the only character in the show that isn't completely nuts
All women in their 30's and up without kids are nuts. No exceptions.

>we’re Italians and in this house Mario is a hero!

Incomparable character. Carmela comes from the same background so she understands mobster culture and her role in it. She tries to make the most of the situation and lies to herself and those around her a whole bunch to cover her own ass but in the end she knows she's tied by heritage and family into the situation she's in and can't do anything about it. In a sense she's trapped. On top of that she gets a rich cocky fat guy plowing her every night and peppering her with money to keep her satisfied.
Skylar is just a bored random housewife who married a limpdicked shlub and had a retard kid, and has every reason to resent Walt. The only thing Skylar can be blamed for is remaining in the situation she's in and not hightailing it out of there the moment she realized Walt was doing criminal shit. Nothing was keeping her in the situation she was in.

what's the issue with the poker money excuse? It's pretty believable. What would then be a better excuse for the drug money??

>It's pretty believable.
it's not. gambling addiction is a big thing, 99% of people just piss away their money with no returns and the odds of winning a big poker game are about the same as getting struck by lightning.

>99% of people just piss away their money with no returns
the premise of the show is that Walt is a genius

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: 1648877744127.jpg (1280x720, 44.39K)

skylerjak when

>>Unironically believes she has the moral high ground in the last episode over Walt when she was complicit throughout and had all the time she needed to leave
The most bullshit part was how she was painted as an intelligent character (an accountant) who didn't know how to set aside some of the money, hide it in different locations (not ALL in the same storage unit), turn it into gold/diamonds and hide in safety deposit boxes, etc. At the end she winds up broke and destitute from her own poor planning.

It would've been much better if she got the last laugh and was like "I don't give a shit about you, I'm set for life."

First off, it was blackjack. Secondly, it was a good excuse for the show. Of all the dumb things that happened, this one was the most plausible.

Only dumb part was dropping that front by saying Walt is going to "get help". What they SHOULD HAVE done was continue the Blackjack ruse, but now Skylar was going to be an "active manager", and use it to explain being away on the weekends, absences, vacations, travel, etc.

And Walt SHOULD HAVE started going to Vegas, exchanging cash for chips, playing for a few hours, then cashing out, and using the paid slips to help with his taxes. But of course, they didn't want the show to be set in Vegas or Atlantic City, so they couldn't go that way.

she did nothing wrong.

>incels ITT

I hate women so much it's unreal.

So are the ones with kids, they're simply defined by the fact the have a child because they've got nothing else going on and you rarely see their crazy side.
But it's still there.

Marie?

She's just so fucking ugly that's the problem

who are you quoting?

Attached: 1641000348194.png (859x981, 792.58K)

>is a criminal (commits tax fraud)
>was angry until she learned how much money Walt made
>joined Walt's drug empire by money laundering
Skyler is a huge hypocritical cunt. Marie was the true victim.