Gifted with the uncanny ability to review movies before they've been released

Gifted with the uncanny ability to review movies before they've been released.

Attached: drinker.jpg (350x350, 21.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ya6JmId-qbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

Also able to drink JD from the bottle with the cap on

>THE CRITICAL CYNICAL ANTI SJW REVIEW DUDE
2016 was 6 years ago, just stop it with this shit.

>zoomies haven't heard of cinemas
Sad!

You might not like it but its guys like this, the quatering, razorfist etc that keep preventing the cultural Marxists from taking over.

Of all the critics why does this one make Yea Forums seethe the most ?

>not having the ability yourself
Next you will tell me you need to check the Early Life section

Exactly, basically anyone who straddles the line of being banned on youtube. If they were to just "chill" then the line recedes, and also culture gets worse.

They're useful idiots and the progressives have already won. Progressives always win. Historically proven.

if that's true how come the culture war is still going ?

What's really ironic is that a black dude named Armond White is the king of Yea Forums when it comes to critics

Attached: 122.jpg (260x390, 39.9K)

He's the most disingenuous

>d..dude just stop with shitting on sjw while they get to have reviews...le both sides dont you know?

fuck off smooth brain

progressives in 1890 were all eugenicists, did they win?

they are regressives not progressives making your comparison stupid

in what way ? That entire club of critics say the same shit about most movies

He tells stuff everyone already knows about. Surface level critic. His Starship Troopers video proved this. Him saying the movie is fascistic comedy propaganda just screams he knows nothing about actual fascism and politics.

Starship Troopers is a highly advanced constitutional liberal order that is just at war at the moment with space bugs.

every single reviewer who called black panther a masterpiece is more dishonest, thats not an argument but a fact

i don't really care about generic anti-sjw npc #4927, it's his ebin gimmick that annoys me

>It's no longer the current year
Strange argument, what does it mean?

Don't forget that he's gay and has entire reviews dedicated to how hot Zac Efron is (or was before he got bogged)
Based knows based and he's a fellow contrarian that does it to piss off most people. There are some reviews where you can tell he takes his job seriously, usually with less known movies.

>I don't care about gimmick man
>it's his gimmick that annoys me

>he does the thing every other reviewer does as well!!

....oh no....

Sjws are worse now than they were in 2016. The endless gloating about winning the culture war is proof enough of their evil.

whats a cultural marxist

you care enough to shit on it while saying nothing about sjw npc #4564634 doing reviews

>me big adult drinky man

>2016 was 6 years ago
and everything has gotten worse and will continue to get worse. what exactly is your point?

it's just another youtuber persona like literally any other big youtuber

i don't see sjw npc #4564634 on my youtube feed or Yea Forums

They win like entropy always wins. It's not really something to be proud of.

ahaha they are actually serious

a communist that tries to disrupt the cultural norm of a country so its easier for the communist to take over the country. The commies realized that if they want their revolution it cannot be only be political but has to include the whole of the country. This includes culture as well.

yup and that's why commies will never win their dumb revolution in the west

>Starship Troopers is a highly advanced constitutional liberal order that is just at war at the moment with space bugs
That's how the book was written, but you really don't think the movie was clearly satire?

Not every idea that true left has promoted had been adopted, but western society has been moving leftwards, with only a few small deviations, since the enlightenment.

i dont see what blue hair or movie reviews has to do with a materialist socioeconomic analysis of society

Even when the movie tried to make satire of the books it failed miserably. Go watch the movie and you realize the director did not understand fascism and he just thought: ''weapons, war, politics = fascism''

Some personas are worse than others tbdesu

youtube.com/watch?v=ya6JmId-qbk

Attached: yuri bez.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

nothing the fame hungry defector said has turned out true

political and cultural arguing represents the will of the people. if one side just stops, then what do you think happens? you're basically saying "don't vote" as well, that's how dumb your take is.

aaaahhhahahahaha

teehee :D

*blocks your path*

Attached: yuri.png (750x578, 334.44K)

for my money, the grizzly takes it

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10.81K)

has usa turned into leninist ussr yet?

not yet but you can see the ideological possession already in large parts of the left and even the right. Thank god our liberal world order is pretty good at handling power and holding the line against extremists getting out of hand.

Attached: gigagigachad.jpg (1080x1327, 173.04K)

I like him more on his streams where he's not playing a character. And he's not an obvious autist like his retarded youtuber friends.

>*fart noise*
>le stripper I bang/killed jokes
>me Scottish me drunk

The only one I don't hate is "FUCK OFF, FILM" because I actually have said that myself for a long time when something about what I'm watching annoyed me. Other than that though yeah, his gimmick is pretty grating and once you've seen one video you've seen them all.

nobody said anything about centrism. Your side is retarded, period. Would you like me to put it that bluntly or is it gonna offend you?

Scotland was a mistake

Mauler has the same skills.

That’s because you’re retarded. One of the key principles of Marxism is the dialectic between the oppressed classes and their oppressors. For Marx this was an economic relationship, to cultural Marxists it’s, you’ve guessed it, cultural. So they whine about muh patriarchy, muh systemic racism, etc.

This guy is like 40 and his whole shtick feels like something from 2005. He's trying to be Maddox/Yahtzee but he just comes off as a weird old man obsessing over movies and shows for kids.

so these "cultural marxists" aren't marxists

and are they in the room with us now?

I don't know who that is but he looks gay.

lmao just watch cinemasins for actual criticism

Lmao you’re such a retard. I spoonfed you as to why we refer to them as Marxists despite them not adhering to OG Marxism, yet you still failed to understand.

The fucking cap is on the bottle.

are you a marxist because you are very concerned about the dialectic between oppressed youtubers and oppressive SJW's?

This guy looks like he had his stomach pumped after ODing on finasteride.

Always goes easy on disney releases
It's the Not so critcal npc drinker

>I spoonfed you as to why we refer to them as Marxists
>we

Everyone in your cringe little club calls them that, so I guess it must be true, lmao. The Intellectual Dark Web at its finest.

You have to admit movies are very predictable these days.

>watching centre left liberals whine about SJWs and 'wokeism' because it le ruined my pop culture
Reminder these people vote for 'the left' and the status quo because it lets them grift. They're not right wing or even centrists (excluding Razorfist who is a boomer republican).

It's so weird people think they're some kind of 'culture warriors' when the culture war was lost years ago. Have you never met an NPC? They'll literally just do and think what they're told.

I wish this guy would "GO AWEH NOW"

I will never be able to unsee this now

I don't even like the guy but his subscriber count is skyrocketing, so I guess his act hasn't gotten old yet

Was he wrong?