Have you ever met a movie star IRL? I once met Rutger Hauer in Amsterdam back when he was still alive

Have you ever met a movie star IRL? I once met Rutger Hauer in Amsterdam back when he was still alive

Attached: Mads.jpg (1080x810, 138.8K)

My friend was roommates with Wiley Wiggins but I dont know how much of a movie star he'd be considered.

that is quite a soiface

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Who is Wiley Wiggins?

That face is literally worse than the meme

New 'jak just dropped

What footie team does Mads support? Judging by the colours I'd say liverpool

The star of Dazed and Confused. I also partied with the token black guy Jay a few times and was at the opening night for it that he went to. He walked in after it started and proceeded to just watch it from the aisle while intermittently pointing at the screen and yelling That's my boy!

I thought Parker Posey was the star of that

Well co-star. That other guy was like the star. Wiley was also the star of Waking Life. My friend made me promise to not bring up his film career or he wouldnt let me come over but then Wiley had a gigantic still of Waking Life above his bed. I was so fucking mad.

ftfy

Attached: 1649669248098.jpg (726x810, 146.59K)

Why didnt her career take of? She was a great actress and a qt

Cliff Curtis going through Rotorua airport. Ian McKellan twice, once in a book store in Wellington, once on the tube in London. Also Rich Fulcher at an airport, but the only thing I know him from is the mighty boosh which ain't a movie.

Baste

HHHHHHHHHAHAHAAGGHABAABHAAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHQAHQHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGSABG

She's been really busy but I know what you mean. I'd guess she's just been going with the flow. I'd be pretty surprised if she's been going out for a bunch of auditions and flopping.

She never got Weinstein'd either

???

what meme?

How's Ian McKellan IRL

Understandably low key, given he was on the tube and wouldn't want to draw attention. He was heading to a show with his partner.

Do you really have this pasta saved on your computer to get your attaboy points every time this thread comes up? Fucking SAD!

No, i just look up "infetterence" on the 4plebs archive whenever i need it

it's based pasta

Yeah, met Jack from Cooking with Jack fame a few months ago. Nice guy.

Attached: me and Jack.jpg (1408x1408, 376.01K)

gay! I'd have callen him a frickin FAG to his gotdamn face

Attached: strangl.png (1266x688, 65.12K)

Can someone make a vectorized soi face of that?

Attached: 1632838655004.png (619x698, 527.19K)

kek

met like 3 german rappers , Gzuz , Luciano and Samra.
out of the three Samra was the biggest douche just stareing me down from his AMG while Luciano had a talk with me shared some laughs rapped a bit together and Gzuz just fistbumped me slowly then was on his way cause i couldn´t get a single word out due to being starstruck which he probably found weird and i made him get in a taxi asap.

Elijah Wood and Liv Tyler at the airport

I've met plenty because I work part time as an actor.

Attached: 1638855450024.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Mom met Tom Hiddleston in an airplane. She was working the flight and he was really happy someone recognized him, because usually they don't. Very nice guy.
My sister flew in first class with Bill Clinton.
I met Kevin Hart as he was leaving an elevator on his way to a show.

>Terry Farrell (Jadzia Dax) in the red room of a con I was a guest at
>Andre Robinson (Garak) and Lance Henriksen (Bishop/Yutani) also at their tables at cons
>Frank Kelly (Father Jack) in an elevator with his wife at a private function I worked

Maybe one or two other lesser known names too

Damn thats cool. Did you say anything to them?

>mads quietly seething at the söyish behaviour
based

Attached: 1643872503739.jpg (236x421, 33.11K)

I fucked Gillian Anderson when she was in Toronto filming Hannibal

inshallah

Moreso with Andrew and Lance, Terry was doing all the talking (and I was with a mate who's a much bigger Trekkie than I). Andrew complimented me on my fashion sense, which coming from Garak was pretty fucking cool.

I dunno, as someone who works in the arts myself I'm hesistant to be that fan that gushes over shit, sooner just have regular conversation with them

So you'd have to be in your fifties now if that story is true

FC Kopenhagen.

Carla Gugino sat on my face. She pressed her pussy against my face and choked me out with her thighs.

Lol, the guy doing the soiface is Euron from GOT. There’s another picture of them and he’s doing the same open mouthed smile

Attached: 18AB50BD-B34E-4D6B-8F2E-23F87B9B9C8F.jpg (750x750, 90.41K)

Oh shit, is that Tony Macaroni?

My 45th birthday was on Friday. The same as tv, mu, and pol. And the solar eclipse is in 2 years.

Attached: 20220411_101606.jpg (4128x1856, 2.05M)

Plastic shit club

I would love to hate fuck this whore

I'm 42 and once fucked Kristen Bell. ive posted the story before.

Attached: FP_O7prXoAIoEw5.jpg (680x626, 89.2K)

Men age like fine w...

I think besides the Chris guest movies she did alot of smaller or indie type movies and got pigeonholed as that type of actor which leaves you in this kind of show business middle class

Attached: Soi.jpg (1080x810, 391K)

New jak just dropped?

She's so insanely beautiful I literally can't even imagine. I am interested beyond belief.

I would hate to love fuck this whore

missed that one.
also you didn't
she's a devout christian good girl

who?

Twice?

It had a massive supporting cast, including a bunch of not yet famous. McConaughey, Ben Affleck, etc. Wiggins had a pretty central role. He was definitely the lead in Waking Life though, so I'd lead with that.