Best Star Wars Planet?

Best Star Wars Planet?

Attached: Cloud-City-on-Bespin-from-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg (963x542, 48.72K)

The one the Porgs came from.

Attached: [2018.06.24] Rating. Every. Porg..mp4_20180624_101926.703.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

the one that farts poop

kashyk is cozy. what's the one with the storms and the clones?

The ones based on much more well thought out well established scifi tropes

Kamino. Kashyk or Nar Shadaa for me.

Those huge trees or that sweet cyberpunk feel

For me it's Utapau

An Outer Rim world located in the Utapau system,[1] Utapau had a temperate climate[7] and a rocky terrain[9] of desert plains and large sinkholes.[8] The planet had a population of 95 million.[11] Pau'ans and Utai were native to Utapau,[1] while the Amani had settled on the planet by the Clone Wars. The majority of Utapau's Amani lived deep underground.[14] Bands of Sugi also lived on the planet.[21]

Below Utapau's surface was the massive "world-ocean," a huge subterranean body of water. This water contained many powerful currents created by the tidal forces of Utapau's moons. These currents eroded the underside of the planet's crust and caused the formation of Utapau's many sinkholes and chasms, which, when combined with numerous storms, served to make the planet's surface inhospitable. One of Utapau's "continents" was more stable than the rest; for that reason, most Utapauns lived on that stabilized continent.[11]

Because of the lack of timber on the planet, Utapaun architecture was primarily constructed out of the bones of deceased animals. The bones of nearly all of the planet's fauna were used in construction, which later developed into a unique form of architecture known as ossic architecture. The skeletons of the huge animals that roamed the lower sinkholes and ocean had huge enough bones to be used as beams; other fossil bones were mined in caves.[11]

alderan

>95 million
I always wondered how would the population numbers look like if we invented a warp drive and found a bunch of hospitable planets. Like infinite resources scenario. Would everyone just spread out and form a million of small towns? Would they form a bunch of megacities surrounded by farms the size of Texas?

Raxus Prime

Attached: raxus temple.png (1920x1200, 2.85M)

Gallifrey

Coruscant.

Attached: 5.jpg (640x900, 116.81K)

The patrician's choice. Any replies stating otherwise are seething rimoids who wish they lived there.

>Coruscant
>not Notron
Fucking zoomies

Naboo. It has magnificent cities, beautiful natural landscapes, and is the homeworld of Padme so the chances of finding a perfect woman there are >0.

t. aung fossil

The salt one

Dantooine has a comfy frontier feel.

Attached: 1dcc71038f6dc947516632e79665af99.jpg (1000x547, 122.07K)

I do like Cato Neimodia despite how little it has been seen.

Attached: B56A58B7-D29E-4EC7-9101-51800E6FF1FA.jpg (1280x720, 224.34K)

Hologram Fun World

based junkyard enthusiast

For me, it's Gatalenta.

>Natives of Gatalenta were renowned for their calmness and serenity, and rose each day to thank the planet's multiple suns for rising.[2]

>They widely practiced skyfaring, a form of calisthenics exercise involving the use of scarves to climb wooden scaffolding and suspend themselves in midair, and had a purpose-built skyfaring room within the Gatalentan senatorial complex on Coruscant. Advanced practioners of skyfaring were able to meditate in place, "unmoored to the ground," and so enhance their spiritual well-being and that of those around them. Love and compassion were taught and practiced fondly by the people of Gatalenta, and crying openly was considered a virtue and proof of a caring heart.[3]

>Gatelenta was ruled by the Council of Mothers. Slavery was illegal on the planet, and slaves were not allowed to be brought to the planet. If a slave was brought there, and their master was caught, the slave was set free. The Gatalentan people were known for living austerely, wearing only pale grey or white clothing, the only colorful parts of their attire being traditional scarlet cloaks.[3] In the years before the Galactic Civil War, Gatalenta had a strong Jedi tradition, and the old Jedi legends remained alive on Gatalenta in spite of the Great Jedi Purge.

>Gatalentan tea was the planet's most popular export along with a healthy meat-substitute known as basedpro which could even be found in the Outer Rim Territories.[5] Leia Organa was particularly fond of this tea.[2]

The entire planet is one big city.

>Globohomo the planet
Enjoy bro

Nar Shaddaa, I love seedy mega cities. It would suck to live there, but it's a god tier backdrop for movies and games.

>it's real

Attached: 1620847401736.jpg (1200x1235, 270.13K)

Any good r34 of her? Asking for a friend.

>disinterested with the culture of her homeworld
>patriotic

Am I a plot armoured badass movie/game/book protagonist? Then Korriban for the kino of exploring ancient sith tombs.
Am I a normie? Then probably somewhere comfy and safe like pre or post war Naboo.

It's obvioulsy Naboo

Attached: naboo.jpg (1800x2400, 744.43K)

Alderaan. They really did Luke dirty

Attached: Alderaan-Hope.jpg (1000x563, 181.29K)

Naboo is like the only Star Wars planet with more than one biome.

Korriban

meant to reply

Obi Wan wanted to relive his days as a Bedu

I enjoyed wandering around Dantooine in that KotoR game. I like a lot of the planets in those games.

I also like that one planet, not in those games, that the witches and rancors come from, the really evil fucked up one. I also actually really like (the moon of) Endor. A lot of cool regions and weird creatures and I actually like the Ewoks

Where are her nudes?

KotOR 1 had extremely comfy planets. It's a shame they shat the bed so hard on the sequel, but that's obshitian for you.

All of them but the sandy ones are good.

>that the witches and rancors come from, the really evil fucked up one
You are talking about Dathomir

Where is her brain?

This one is scary, at the first failure / outage etc everyone is dead.

I dislike how all the planets only have 1 or 2 different "biomes".
Why aren't there more planets with variety like earth?

Because that would be overly complicated and a downside of our reality that people want to escape from.

>no one mentions Yavin's moon, Yavin 4

Guess because it's a moon and not a planet :/ I want to go there. Or Bespin.

How is it a downside?
Being more creative with the biomes is a positive thing.
I feel like Interstellar had some creativity put into their biomes and they were going for realism there.
I liked the frozen clouds concept and the 10 x mount everest sized tidal waves.

>cloud city
>planet
user I...

the entire planet is a gimmick rotating restaurant

Korriban

Attached: 126-1260185_star-wars-the-old-republic-wallpaper-star-wars.jpg (1440x900, 274.78K)

what do they eat?

There something about this that doesn't seem to make sense to me but I can't tell what.

Maybe we'd copy the Star Trek or 40k methods? Not knowledgeable about the lore of those franchises.

Why does Star Wars confuse planet with biome?
>Cloud planet
>Snow planet
>Salt planet
>Forest moon
>Desert planet
>Different desert planet
>Grassland planet
Where the fuck is biome diversity on a single planet?

I like Kamino and Naboo
Honorary mention: Ilum

Just go to Italy, bro

Naughty Ugnaughts.

>I'm a scifi autist
Thank fuck it's science fantasy and not scifi faggotry.

Dathomir. After playing swg for so many years its this place

Planet Inquisitor is pretty cool. That red moon is Mustafar.

Attached: 20201114163747_1.jpg (2560x1440, 603.47K)

God, I'd wish Italy was real bro

Naboo isn't filled with Somalis.

bro

Attached: Jar jar.jpg (1400x1400, 210.65K)

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1642828009886.png (988x1059, 144.21K)

Sounds based desu except for Megan (fuck women)

>basedpro
>meat substitute

>doesn't seem to make sense to me but I can't tell what.
probably the subterranean ocean that is erroding the surface