Why didn’t God just stopped them?

Why didn’t God just stopped them?

Attached: 1FC62DC1-7D0A-425E-B446-A59CD15262DA.jpg (235x360, 19.3K)

It's all part of the plan.
>reveal Messiah of the Jews, who's there to lead the jews
>jews reject him (part of the plan)
>he gets executed (part of the plan)
>doesn't show up again for several thousand years (part of the plan)
It's about testing your faith.

There’s no free will if it’s part of God’s plan. No such thing as testing faith if everything is pre determined.

filtered midwit

>basic concept of free will contradicts Christian dogmatic view of God being omnipotent and omniscient
>midwit
Anymore buzzwords christcuck?

trust the plan

Why didnt God just fire bomb Golgotha before the crucifixion?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 138.47K)

God of cuckoldry cucks his only begotten son, and cucks worship him as their daughters fuck black men - the religion

You've got an unhealthy obsession there homie.

The """"sacrifice"""" of Christ is really underwhelming when you look at the execution for what it was. That THIS is supposed to be the answer to mankind's purpose and the master plan of the creator of all existence is absurd.

Because he's the hero Humanity deserves, but not the one it needed then. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. Jesus Christ

same reason as why spiderman couldn't stop 9/11

You just have a cartoonish understanding of free will. Like a child

Nigger jangolango

No, your esoteric le galaxy brain take on free will is only mental gymnastics to cope with the contradiction of yhwh's power.

Yea because a child would realize how easily the concept of free will can’t meld with Christian dogmatic views. Look cuck, either your God is an evil son of a bitch that has already doomed people to hell even before they were born or your God is weak because free will implies he isn’t omnipresent or omniscient and can’t know the future for anyone. Either you’re fucked.

God loves evil because god is all loving.

>he gets exectued(part of the plan)
>shows up 3 days later (part of the plan)
>gives the disiples the disciples the spirit of the lord, doesnt elaborate further, leaves(part of the plan)
>shows up as ghost to paul (formerly saul) and makes him a disciple without any of the training, oh also your blind for a while lmao(part of the plan)

just admit you don't understand free will

Free will is a cartoonish concept.

*tips fedora*

God gave people free will and allows them to use it. Its really not that complicated if you're not a pathetic atheist desperate to poke holes in the big scary religion that makes you feel bad about letting men fuck your ass or whatever

buzzwords

>everything that makes me feel dumb is a buzzword

Thanks for admitting you believe in a weak God. Therefore, he isn’t the real God.

Nah the idea of a soul is so cartoonish, Disney literally made a cartoon called Soul.

Actual retard

Attached: IMG_20220411_042715_338.jpg (945x824, 76.17K)

How is that weak? He chooses to allow people to act with free will. Its not that complex lol

>God gave people free will and allows them to use it
How do I apply my free will to live forever and never feel pain or loss?

Why would god do what people are entirely capable of doing?

why didn't Jesus just kill all the Jews with his magical powers?

Truly accept Christ as lord and savior and ask forgiveness for your sins instead of celebrating them. Got a harder question?

No he gives them very limited choices and kills everyone anyway, so no real free will if everyone ends up in one of two places based on some preconceived judgements.

why didnt his apostles or followers defend him?

he was literally the son of god and performed miracles.....why TF did they just let him get tortured and killed?

sus

found the redditors

It implies he doesn’t know the future. There can’t be free will and a God that is omniscient. Thanks for letting all anons know you’re a midwit below 100 IQ. This is basic stuff user.

He wanted to make a point
How are they preconceived?

>trying to comprehend divine with earthly thinking Yikes and Cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-043013.jpg (1080x1392, 166.73K)

I really think you just don't know what free will is lmao

Found the lady who can't make a logic argument because all she knows is name calling.

Begging the question.

Not an argument.

>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
>free will
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Free will" is a concept completely unknown to the Bible. Still haven't figured it out? The will is BOUND.

You're logic is off because you don't know what free will is. Define free will to the best of your understanding

He loved them all as he loves you, he's a cool guy but kind of a fag like that.

Christians claim you have free will. It’s cope because they realize their God already doomed people to hell before they were born. Basically, Christian dogma is another form of supremacism except gayer. This is why they try to change their dogma when it doesn’t make sense.

Nonsense.
We are literally left on this Earth to do as we please. It's 100% our fault that we let evil spread because we don't simply kill the bad people. Just murder them in the streets.
Then through God's grace, which is infinite and impossible to grasp, we go to heaven if we repent. The last part is important.
Yes if Stalin repented, he goes to heaven too.

>How are they preconceived?
So none of the holy books and their guidelines are not accurate, concepts like sin can just change on a whim, murdering your brother one day is bad, but the next day is just something else expected of you depending on the current zeitgeist?

“Free will” is how cucktians justify their daughter being submerged in nigger semen

free will is a reddit concept

Free will is the antithesis to destiny/determinism.

He told them not to, and a short fight arose when soldiers came to arrest him. He put a stop to it before anyone was killed even though someone's ear got cut off.
Also he predicted his friend who was promising to never fail him would betray him three times that night, which he did, I bet Christ got quite the chuckle about it after all the ordeal.

>avoiding answering my question
I accept your concession

You have no idea how horrible crucifixion is.
It's not just some christian thing.
They killed people that way because it's a horrible way to die, like impalement without hitting a vital organ, or the breaking wheel, or the bronze bull, or death by a thousand cuts.

What do you think repenting means? Just saying "I repent"?

imagine being this retarded

No, you fucking idiot.
That's why I said it was important and "IF"
you
retard

>We are literally left on this Earth to do as we please.
Nope. Otherwise God is weak if nothing is pre determined.

So what does it mean to repent in your mind?

>Christians claim you have free will
Btw, free will is an actual heresy that was condemned in the year 418. It's called Pelagianism. So "Christians" who use it as an apologetic argument aren't even Christians.

god is omnipotent
he can do whatever the fuck he wants

He's strong enough to create beings with free will, in His image as it were

Are you suggesting you can be omnipotent but not omniscient? Quite hysterical.

I’m aware of it. 99% don’t know anything about their religion, they just make stuff up as they go at a whim.