Better Call Saul

Why did they go out of their way to spoil this?

Attached: 087E2323-20A4-4C90-B70E-02E6D79368D3.jpg (1105x1319, 707.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughn.live/abq
youtube.com/watch?v=PuZ34IeY_L0&ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need a pop in the ratings.

Because fuck you.

Is this shit still going?

Xbox give me a job

All this tells me is that the show isn't confident in its own story so has to rely on old characters

It's derivative trash. Rewatch Breaking Bad if you ever get the urge for that universe.

>more old as fuck actors playing younger versions of their characters
Great.

AMC has a streaming subscription service that lets people watch new episodes a week early. They want money.

Upcoming season will be the last one.

Because nobody would be watching it otherwise

*yawn*

worlds are colliding

Attached: saul kim jessie.jpg (476x517, 66.26K)

I don't care about anything other than Kim and Jimmys relationship. The rest of the show is just filler.

This is the only correct answer.
Better call Saul is one of the best tv shows right now but they are spoiling everything in the trailers and promos, to get new fans I guess?

Uh, this is just final season part one

The only way this would work and not look retarded as fuck with actors 20 years older than when the last played the characters is to tie it into the Saul-in-hiding-at-cinnabon thing.

Attached: 1640132099461.jpg (760x699, 55.16K)

YEEEEEEES

Attached: 1621479585658.jpg (680x940, 63.05K)

makes people who haven't bothered to watch BCS binge it over the the next week before s6 release.
That will then force them to get a Stan subscription.

hopefully spite
i'm assuming so many fans were interested in this stupid cameo, so they robbed absolutely all of them the chance of a pleasant surprise

100% a choice by some suit in the marketing department who wants a 3% increase in social media hashtags with 18-46 year olds.

The show is already a masterpiece, just let the damn thing speak for itself.

How are they gonna explain Jesse looking 50 but it’s supposed to take place pre BB? Lmao what a joke

face de-aging or anti-deforming technology, it can be done with a lil elbow grease i'm sure

>Nooooo I wanted to piss and shit myself out of surprise while basedfacing during my reaction videos

AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME

use your imagination

they didn't bother in El Camino which had a movie budget, so they won't bother in this either.

normies dont even know what BCS is thats why

list 10 that you consider better than BCS.
then ill agree with you.

what is it deriving from

This sounds exactly like Marvel films.
>oh we have a new superhero movie coming out and guess what? Expect some surprise old superhero faces popping up too! Marvel films are just 'Where's Wally' simulators where most of the fans anticipating comes from seeing cameos from old heroes than the actual story.

i like BCS and i havent watched BB and i dont plan too so this shit enrages me

Sadly it's gonna keep happening, too. I guarantee people are cooming over the fact Le science bitch guy and Le say my name guy are back. Studios know it's an easy way to get people invested in what they're making

Its like 7 years old now, stop watching tiktok videos and pretending you have ADHD and watch it or shut the fuck up

Better Call Saul turned into a shitty Breaking Bad after Chucks death

no u

This

at least that was acceptable since being imprisoned and tortured for a year will make you age like milk

Well Jesse does know of Saul before BB and the Walt section could be in set in the time Walt comes back to free Jesse

If it’s pre BB then why is walter bald? That’s before he got cancer

That's my guess as well. I tried to watch it, but it was just boring. Saul was good as a minor player in Breaking Bad, but the material just isn't there for a show wrapped around him.

breaking bad feels more like the spinoff at this point

Why so mad? It's probably going to be a brief Jesse scene and brief Walt scene, a few minutes each, in one episode

The other characters looked old too. even Walt just had a bald cap, nothing to hide the old face.

spoil what?

For me it was the chuck show featuring Jimmy until it became the lalo show featuring saul

Who the fuck still watches this shit

To get some viewers

its probably just some bs fan service shit for promo/boost the ratings. if it they were actually in the show or it was a spoiler they wouldnt post it. its probably a 2 second cameo

This is so sad and desperate.

This is so cheap. It goes against everything BCS was supposed to be.

This. A gus preview or a mike show would’ve been better.

Based retard, the show is miles better than Plebbing Bad

Great I can't wait to see 42-year-old Aaron Paul playing a dude in his 20s. They should bring back Todd as well.

Attached: 1384436851.jpg (2000x1333, 180K)

>
Did Bob Odenkirk have his brain explode or something. It might be less about pandering and more taking the heat off a dude who's probably fairly disabled right now.

probably because my reaction to this was
>better call saul got more than one season?
and i doubt I'm alone

might as well RECAST then

If you are intent on Wanting a continuation of breaking bad then you need to skip the 1st 2 seasons and maybe the 3rd season. In season 4 there's a great increase in action and it's basically just breaking bad at that point

doing meth ages u

HOW ARE THEY GONNA SHOW A 50 YEAR OLDARINO JESSE ON A PREQUEL SERIES

WHAT A SICK JOKE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.09K)

Here is the Vaughn channel ive been mainlining the past month it shows Breaking Bad , El Camino & Better Call Saul on a loop. Great quality too

vaughn.live/abq

Attached: Breaking-Bd.jpg (681x383, 184.74K)

GGGRBBBZZZZZZBBBBBTTTGGGZZZZZBBBBB

Attached: Chuck-McGill-In-Better-Call-Saul.jpg (740x370, 57.15K)

How is any surprised by this? The very first fucking episode of this show reintroduces both Mike AND Tuco

They have done this shit since the beginning. Did you people seriously expect Walt and Jesse to not make an appearance in the end?

>Hello based department i just wanna let you know that this thread is full of non based individuals
>mhmmumm
>i'll tell em dont worry

Attached: 1649406924532.png (574x538, 299.08K)

By the time Walt meets Saul he is already bald

Attached: lmai.jpg (1280x720, 50.33K)

This show was so god damn boring and I really don’t give a shit if Walt and Jessie come back

There's not a moment in BB as good as this, so i rather watch the "derivative trash" thank you
youtube.com/watch?v=PuZ34IeY_L0&ab

Attached: 1587464670910.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)