Scenes that always make you tear up

Scenes that always make you tear up.

Attached: harry potter ending.jpg (1024x640, 205.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/14019831/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Clean-Slate
youtube.com/watch?v=-O-9U_QKhgA
youtube.com/watch?v=0BFia09xgfs
archiveofourown.org/works/36531124/chapters/91100635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dios mio

Ginny and Hermione aged pretty well.

A loving father's lowest moment

Attached: 1_imDWxlmTI2LkwXTxj0T1Uw.png (1400x934, 954.65K)

>emma watson actually aged considerably worse than this in just 10 years

>saved Britain
>his prize is a 9-5 government job

kek

Attached: 1405347424434.jpg (200x200, 11.03K)

Pathetic

fuck you i went to the book lineups, dressed up with my friends as wizards when I was 11, saw the first movie the week it came out. this shit was part of our childhoods. my 6th grade class had like 10 kids reading an 800 page book called Order of the Phoenix. Harry Potter was a phenomenon that will probably never be repeated. yes this shit chokes me up every time I love this fucking series.

I hope it pays well

It doesn't. In the Cursed Child Harry is pretty much broke. Also he forgot Cedric.

I literally walked out of a theatre after seeing this scene

It happened at the end of the movie you retard.

>inherits enormous amount of wealth
>wastes it all
Kek

which means he did walk out, retard

>ywn read Harry Potter for the first time again
TV adaptation of the original books when, bros? It's hard to go back to the films after reading the books. They butchered so much of the story.

>all main characters turned into mystery meat mullatos
no thanks

as a friend

the story got chopped up a little bit but it was still cool seeing the books become a massive scale production. We'll never get a Hogwarts like the quality WB gave us.

GOOLD?

Attached: goold.jpg (700x393, 130.2K)

lol

He's a wizard cop. Pretty cool job. Ron and Hermione are just pencil pushes though aren't they?

>>ywn read Harry Potter for the first time again
I will because I've never read them.

Attached: 1647886370627.jpg (1307x688, 97.6K)

>being this new

His boss is Hermione, who is literally his follower. The dude has no working hours.

Harry became the head of wizard FBI MI5
Weasley is his subordinate, Hermione became the Minister

No, Hermione is literally the wizard equivalent of the President and Ron is a highly successful and wealthy chain store owner. Harry is a wagie cuck.

For that to happen successfully, you would need a one in a million casting and production.

>the story got chopped up a little bit
The story is literally incomprehensible without reading the books. The movies don't even fucking explain how Harry comes to have Sirius' mirror lol. It's just suddenly fucking there.

>Harry is pretty much broke
How? JK's world building sucks ass

Even the movies don't have one in a million casting. Neither Harry, Ron, or Hermione look like how they're described in the books.

I don't disagree. IMO the only way for that to happen is after Jo kicks it, and then you would need an enlightened producer who has lived with autistic faithfulness to the franchise to step in and actually know who to bring in. That is one tall mfking order.
I would take some canon inaccuracies or rewrites even if that was a distinct possibility.

>after Jo kicks it
Please, if she dies they're going to fucking Star Wars Sequel that shit into the ground purely to appease the spite of troonoids.

Even Radcliffe expects a TV series to happen in his lifetime. I don't disagree. Give it another 15-30 years and we're probably bound to see it. I hope they cast an actress with actual bushy hair for Hemione if they ever do it. Something like pic related is perfect.

Attached: picture-of-mia-thermopolis-photo.jpg (640x429, 82.39K)

They'll cast a nigger and you know it.

When he's telling the media the day after about how he's feeling.

He was framed.

Attached: 1_Chris-Wattsx.jpg (310x465, 26.85K)

Yes, unfortunately.

tear up what OP?

Will the woke shit pass in 15-30 years? Will TV as a medium (ie the formatting of a TV show not cable) even be popular still? I do genuinely wonder.

TV has been popular since the 50s and it's only getting bigger. Why would 15-30 years make a difference?

It won't be considered powerful or challenging to the next generation to shove blacks or trannies in the cinema. It'll move onto something else, who knows what that will be. This generation is raised with the current woke shit, they won't even understand your issues with it.

Attached: ElderlyDescriptiveColt-max-1mb.gif (300x169, 852.66K)

It's entirely possible Harry Potter will be a chink drama in 30 years.

There's rumors that they'll do a Harry Potter 9 movie, I suspect it'll involve a villain that tries to combine magic with technology

It'll be remade to be relevant to future kids

That's what I said.

Swear on yer mum's life?

I doubt it. Entertainment is getting shorter and punchier. The future is tiktok shorts.

Not really.
There's a market for both.

TV never. Read fanfiction instead.

Attached: 1639446335995.jpg (467x435, 30.28K)

Holy fucking shit, I haven't seen this picture in years
MoR is shit

I only read Ron/Hermione fanfiction and there isn't enough of that to go around. It's all Draco garbage.

Yeah MoR is legitimately one of the worst and I don't know why that guy put it on the list.

Have you checked out the best new fic of 2022, Harry Potter and the Clean Slate? Its only 90k words in 8 chapters so far but its being updated fairly regularly and it's finally an interesting twist on the time travel genre in that Harry gets shoved into someone else's body.

fanfiction.net/s/14019831/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Clean-Slate

I only have Ron cuckolding fics for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O-9U_QKhgA

God, fucking damn you, Google
youtube.com/watch?v=0BFia09xgfs

>Ron/Hermione fics
Yeah, that's rare. And smut with only this pairing is a literal unicorn-tier.

>fanfiction
I only read AO3 fics nowadays

Attached: duzcd-9743374f-e280-40f4-bff7-62a9acec2365.jpg (359x171, 20.1K)

checked

It's not too rare. There are plenty of fics out there. And I don't read smut. I think it's weird.

AO3 is full of degenerates.

Attached: star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-every-ship-bonus-feature_bn1x.1200.jpg (1200x675, 129.72K)

It was cross-posted there but it doesn't have the latest chapter

archiveofourown.org/works/36531124/chapters/91100635

>Harry/Tonks
Picked right the fuck up.

When the horn sounds and the Rohirrim charge the land and wipe out the malformed, evil races

Attached: 5060874E-A094-4AA9-A4AB-821ABF014B72.jpg (1199x657, 192.92K)

Because Ron’s a jealous little toad and one of the worst friends ever. Can you tell the series was written by a woman?

Personally, I like the ones where Harry ends up with one of the Black sisters - either Bellatrix or Narcissa.

Harry is unironically a worse friend to Hermione and Ron than they are to him. Have you even read the books?

t. Ron
born a poorfag, dies a baldfag

>AO3 is full of degenerates.
Absolute truth. However the occasional quality writer appears and seasons a decent story with well-written smut.

I refer people to The Black Wedding Rite on AO3.