Realistically how many seasons till they catch Tony

Realistically how many seasons till they catch Tony.

Attached: wiretap.0.jpg (613x791, 177.02K)

What are those tranny arms on the blonde?

funny thing is she is treated like she's super hot

fags

go suck off a tranny, you retard

This thread showed so much potential but just look at the first four replies. Nothing but talk about trannies, fags, and big tranny fag cocks. This place deserves a better class of poster.

Too true, user. Never stop posting, you'll help clean this place up in no time. I'm sure this tranny talk is just a fad!

Attached: sopranos hehe.jpg (640x569, 56.77K)

heh...

>Just give me one episode, a garden hose, some nails, and an old shoe.

Attached: Mike-Ehrmantraut.jpg (1098x732, 62.03K)

Tony shot a guy in broad daylight by a highway in the first episode. it wouldn't even be a challenge to catch him

Attached: Snoopcycle.jpg (1280x720, 85.49K)

Less than 5 episodes
Everyone in the Jersey mob was painfully retarded and only got away with it because they were able to grease the palms of officials and weren't really able to commit to any massive operations
I mean anytime they started dealing hard drugs the guys would be caught and end up wearing wires and shit like that

In the first episode

It's more about their phone discipline and choice of meeting places. They would definitely fail the standards set by the wire.

>EHRMANTRAUT
>MY OFFICE
>NOW

Attached: 14709975477861.jpg (343x377, 11.31K)

They got really lazy with wiretaps when it came to moving the plot forward
>Benny setting off a bomb in post 911 nyc and calling the boss
>it’s done- on home phones after murders
>put it in the trunk! Heh heh.

The writers also kept moving the goalposts as to what it would take to make a major arrest. However it’s worth recognizing that the sopranos stopped being a cops and robbers show after season two because the FBI was wrapped up in anti terror and stopped giving a shit about some pygmie thing in Jersey.

Attached: 0DE504CC-EA64-45E4-B320-B75D6FA6A29A.jpg (2161x1715, 197.86K)

Why did Lorraine Bracco turn into the twin towers? Was this foreshadowing Phil becoming a house?

The HUD scam would have gotten the FBI involved since it was political corruption, but from a policing standpoint the home invasion was just one group of recidivists beating on another.

I download a 6 year old movie behind a proxy and the gov. manages to catch and fine me, yet they can't arrest massive crime syndicates that operate in plain sight. It just doesn't fucking add up.

>McNulty spends a whole season trying to get the higher ups to sign a piece of paper to allow wiretap
>Meadow takes the tapped lamp to college
>McNulty has to listen to that jew nigger Noah bang her brains out
>spends another season trying to flip Chrissy by preying on his dysfunctional daddy issues and relationship with Tony, successful by the end of the season
>Tony just kills Chrissy because he had a suspicious feeling in a dream like a woman
>spends another season trying to build a RICO case
>gets thrown out last minute because Tony makes a deal with the feds naming a couple of irrelevant Muslim heroin dealers so some paper pusher can tie them to anti terror task force
>decides to start engineering a fake gang war to stir shit up with NY
>Tony would just organize a sit down with Sack, settle things like business men and get any hothead adversary whacked
>McNulty eventually gives up and goes to hang out at Satriale's for some gabagool
Tony is literally uncatchable, Jimmy would have no more luck than Harris

Attached: 1649672423742.jpg (1200x900, 89.38K)

The feds were actively going after Tony all show and as the wire showed the feds and local police aren't even on the same level.

What, they don't got enough love for two wars?

I genuinely am disappointed to see so many people get stuck in the "dude is that a guy LOL? girl (male)" garbage

Trannies are less than 1% of the population, they are overrepresented in media and especially online

That's just a strong girl, nothing more

t. never seen this show but have seen the sopranos

>would have gotten the FBI involved
???

>desperately trying to think of a relevant the wire line even though ive watched it last year

Attached: 1628585885062.png (1000x750, 833.4K)

>16 CZECHOSLOVAKIANS

Attached: yt.jpg (630x1200, 85.62K)

The FBI in the wire season 5 said they didn’t do much with drug stuff but political corruption was always on their radar.

Attached: B98FE674-32D1-4592-B80E-5836EEC1D997.jpg (289x325, 24.52K)

EYYYOO

Have to say im disapointed in how that went. Thought McNulty was gonna fuck meadow

Attached: meadow (2).webm (600x720, 2.97M)

Touche

Every guy round the way fucked her the once.

Attached: B8ABC9E7-FE2F-4D87-B264-83BBB5D694FC.jpg (760x428, 61.89K)

>WOKE UP THIS MORNING. WAY DOWN IN THE HOLE.

what kino is she blocking?

Very jealous of Finn "The Dentist" DeTrolio, my archnemesis.

Tony and Levi would have some kino as fuck interactions.

KAREN WE NEEDED THOSE TOWERS! AHHHH IM GOING INSANE!

that single scene paulie stabbing the mexicans without a glove, without cleaning off his fingerprints, its gonna be a damn easy job since theres plenty other examples like tony and his underlings killing people in broad daylight and many others i probably forgot.

>You come at the king, you best not miss.
>How far we dun fell
>You want it to be one way, but its the other
>SHIIIIIIET
>Some Day of the Jackal type shit

Realistically how many seasons till they start working with Tony. And would Shane like working with a bunch of dagos?

Attached: the-shield[1].jpg (420x300, 65.24K)

>Chris killing the retired cop while drunk and high in his own house
>Chris killing TIm Daly drunk and high In his own apartment

Makes the CHris flips theory in season 6 more believable

>Realistically how many seasons till they catch Tony.
Zero. The mafia died in the 80's. It was ancient history by 1999

literally whomst are these people?

Isaac Schrader, from Better Break Bad

i thought it was a nice touch. the cops have no life outside being a cop basically, so the only woman they know is the slutty prosecutor.

>PANDEMIC PANDEMIC
>WMD WMD
>GOT THAT PANDEMIC RIGHT HERE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.36K)

Agents of SHIELD.

>Zero. The mafia died in the 80's. It was ancient history by 1999
This. Sopranos gang was literally "a glorified crew". The shit they did were peanuts compared to New York families.

Checked. I would make quadroon babies with Kima tho

Attached: 8f6.gif (520x293, 2.8M)

>t.

Attached: Phil-Leotardo-1.png (389x396, 96.58K)

"This is our neighbourhood now!"
"Yeah, I can see that"

Attached: 0_NsslquKe9kKt7vQQ[1].jpg (830x480, 34.92K)

never watched this. are they rogue cops? like training day?

Season 1 was just a dream

this, tony is most similar to the greek if you're going to look for a paralell. tony had money and connections, he wasn't some drug running nigger. underfunded bmore detectives would have nothing close to the power to take him down. if tony was in the wire, the show would make a point of him being untouchable, probably show him hanging out with clay davis at a fundraiser etc, daniels has to shake his hand or something like that.

if the cops from the wire were in the sopranos, they'd end up like that black cop who tried to give tony a speeding ticket, selling patio decorations by the side of the road.

Attached: natural canopy.jpg (1920x3942, 782.43K)

What would the mafia even be able to do now? In the show, it seems like they made most of their money off illegal sports betting and horse races, both of which are legal now.

Yeah. She’s distractingly ugly. Looks like Miss Piggy’s sister.

Never, it'd be a pretty boring series of they caught him. His plot armour is absurd, he's basically a stand user at this point. Fuck two gun men pull up on him and they just decide guns are close range weapons? He's caught red handed in wire fraud, off screen court house strikes again, free as a bird. Multiple FBI raids on his house despite what a slovenly and idiotic family he runs (both)? Nothing, not a crumb of evidence. All that effort for a wire tap and it gets Meadow'd. He's invincible.

THE Ronald Zellman? Newark Ronald Zellman? Shit, Tone, murder ain't no thing, but here is some belt-whipping shit, man.

Attached: 1638877402579.jpg (480x360, 8.2K)

Sopranos>The Shield>The Wire

Mafia is back stronger than ever, now that morons like Blasio and Adams have brought NYC back to the 70’s.
Mafia makes most of it’s money through prostitution, drugs like e & oxy, non-American guns etc

I live in the same neighborhood with some members of the Lucchese mob. They’re normal folk, but everyone knows who they really are obviously.

Seriously though, what would happen?

Attached: wire x office.jpg (768x909, 263.4K)

>Michael stares meaningfully into the camera
>"poop shit cum"
>Jimmy slams his fist down on the table, visibly distressed by this revelation
>"You play in dirt, you get dirty"