How do I learn the craft of mounting TVs?

No hating pls

Attached: Craftsmen.jpg (1394x1834, 230.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHtIggQb0qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>find solid wall
>fix bracket securely
>mount TV
There you go, job done.

Wholesome negros. Good to see, better than being out there gangbanging. I still would watch them like a hawk when they were installing my TV, but good for them.

"We've successfully fixed the mount to the wall, made sure the socket is correctly placed and tested the electricity draw so your system doesn't overload."
"That's wonderful, now where's the TV?"

Get a stud finder, a drill, and that's it. everything else you need comes with the mount.

i hope i never get so far up my own ass that learning a menial task is some sort of revelation

>then we robber the local 7/11 together

Best robari.

Guy on right looks like Bubba from Forest gump

I honestly doubt that you know how to use a drill

the story is bullshit it's just two workers

when i figure it out, i won't pat myself on the back

he looks like hannibal buress

You can tell the dude on the left does all the actual work and the one on the right just leeches off him and embezzles.

thats nice

>two black men working

This is them after stealing the tv wondering how to get the bracket as well

you are already so far up your own ass you're emerging from your own mouth and tearing the fabric of reality

I don't understand mounting your TV on the wall because you still need some kind of stand to hold your electronics anyway and it would be a lot of work in case you ever wanted to move your TV.

>find solid wall
You don't even need that unless you're trying to mount a CRT or something

Attached: 1620379345577.png (2008x2008, 1.83M)

So you don't know how to use a drill? So why are you acting as if you know that installing a tv mount is a simple task? I'm not saying it's difficult, it's just silly that you think you can act stuck up like this without even know how to operate a tool I was using when I was 5.

kek

>needing a mentor to learn how to hang a tv mount

>wall mount not parallel with the wall

fucking niggers

...And then they robbed the place after raping and murdering the inhabitants of the house. Even the younglings.

Only real problem is not all houses have standard distances between studs. I mounted my tv last week and had to bridge the gap between the studs with a 2x4.

>no level
>isn't level
Stupid fucking niggers.

Can people not read the shirt on that guy that clearly shows he's doing electrician work

do you mean find a stud you fucking retard?

Why is the dude on the left sitting like an olyfans girl?

Attached: E38jVCyWQAEvBtC.jpeg.jpg (1536x2048, 316.26K)

It's called kneeling, zoomer. When people are doing work at that height it's a convenient way to sit.

Attached: Whoops.jpg (480x640, 27.12K)

>stud
we prefer the word "bull" these days, sir

lmao

Oof, well I guess drywall in my country is of higher quality than American drywall then

Shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

That's because millenials are useless shitters, the most worthless generation in existence that will leave nothing behind, so all they have left is celebrating the installation of fucking TV mount.

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-092345_Brave.jpg (1080x6786, 1.83M)

>american walls are actually made out of cardboard
I thought this was a exaggeration lmao

Are you seriously boasting with the fact you know how to use a drill? 95% of men (Not on Yea Forums but in real life) knows how to use basic power tools user

youtube.com/watch?v=GHtIggQb0qg
just get a sync box

>95% of men (Not on Yea Forums but in real life) knows how to use basic power tools user
See

No, I'm shaming him for acting as if he knows how difficult a task is when he doesn't even know how to do it, or even use the tools required, himself.

>95% of men (Not on Yea Forums but in real life) knows how to use basic power tools user
*95% of men over 30

Spotted the groid. don't worry lads I'm deploying the knee.

Shit like this is all over the world. Load of brick houses in the US. I was visiting a friend in Hungary and she wanted to drill into her wall. and out the otherside it basically looked like she had hit it with a hammer. Basically cardboard too.

What are you even saying here? Just accept that you're a useless male.

it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to hang a goddamn tv
that was the point he was making, you goddamn fucking retard

This is the truth.

Basic competence with power tools makes people think of older men because by the time you're in your 30s as a man, you've had to deal with all kinds of basic mechanical problems.

How would you know? You don't know how to use a drill. I doubt you even know how many inches are in a foot because you use the retarded metric system which you in your lack of experience think is superior.

we can rarely buy houses, why the fuck would we have homeowner tools? I have everything I need to do stuff on my car but no drill, hammer, etc.

>boomers still shit on us with gay surveys to give themselves more data on ways they fucked us

Attached: 1645563095760.gif (480x360, 2.77M)

>I have everything I need to do stuff on my car
>no hammer
>no drill

An overpriced mechanic does everything on your 1.0 car, copeoid.

Also what kind of man can't unblock a drain (unless someone has poured cement down it)? It's pitiful.

Lmao knee-groids.

Why is he explaining this like its some big revelation? You saw a dude better at something so you didn't hate on him? Is that not the normal reaction?

Attached: 1643465043417.jpg (360x361, 37.67K)

>buy stud finder
>point it at myself
>make 'beeping' noises with my mouth
seems to be in working order

>using a hammer or drill on a fucking car
>YOUR CAR MUST BE SHIT IF YOU DON'T NEED TO HAMMER IT TOGETHER AND BODGE-JOB SOME EXTRA HOLES

ok

Attached: 898.gif (250x250, 1.92M)

Kek

The way he has his feet together is a little faggy

serum estrogen levels

Attached: 1624635254158.webm (1920x800, 2.34M)

>This disagrees with me (a genius) so it has to be a troll!
Kill yourself.

It's sad that you're so arragant and self assured that you think you know best despite having no experience. If you want to argue this then I will oblige, faggot.

"What tv?"

>stud

Attached: 1644849826473.png (490x586, 100.72K)

Attached: CspJoskW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.71K)

I know how to use a drill and can confirm that mounting a tv rack is brain-dead simple. There's no "craft" to it lol you literally just make sure it's straight and drill through the holes. Ironically, the one in the OP looks crooked.

I never said it wasn't, I have said twice that I'm only calling him out for calling something easy that he's never done.

Based

I didn't understand why Americans had to go hunting for studs until I realized that their drywall is like a dry cracker on a hot day.. No wonder the slightest bit of wind blows their houses over, they must live in homes made of virtual paper.

>arrogant*
Mate you need to eat a bullet since you're so fucking bitter on a fucking Yea Forums tv thread. I'm not even any of the people in this thread and despite that I responded because you're so far up your own ass that you're telling people to kill themselves over knowledge of a power tool. Definition of a fat useless faggot

t. seething "profession TV mounter"

>he was correct the whole time
gee whiz i am a genious

Some negroes will fall for this.

why respond to a funny post with something so unfunny. waste of digits too. kill yourself

>I corrected your typo! LOL btfo I'm so smart!

I am 70% sure you're samefagging, I told you to commit suicide for being arrogant in assuming that you know best which measurement system is the best to the point where you accuse me of trolling for disagreeing with you. Because you couldn't possible be wrong, one would have to be trolling to say such a thing!

Sounds like a good, easy job

Attached: 1646470282806.png (680x528, 117.13K)

Cope metric city boy

ITT
>why yes, the chicken comes from eggs