*sinks your entire franchise*

*sinks your entire franchise*

Attached: F7C51F18-CDA6-47EA-833E-B07ABB369BD0.jpg (1200x1200, 453.07K)

mid mutt

fat mutt

So what, were the literal Space Arabs supposed to be white in the books?

Imagine the seethe if they cast as Maria in Sonic 3.

No. They were literally space arabs.

these still suits suck the brutalism suck

everything sucks in DUNC

why does Yea Forums pretend to hate her so much... you can just admit she's pretty

Attached: py39olW.png (619x619, 257.53K)

>scifi epic set 10,000 years in the future on a desert planet inhabited by 400 meter worms that swim in sand and makes a drug that literally helps humans evolve faster and see into the future
>seeing mystery meat goblinia still seems out of place to a lot of people for some reason

Attached: 1648130108510.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

If I had the chance I'd fuck her to the point that my dick would be in pain

She’s not though, I really don’t get her appeal at all.

They are not space Arabs. That is a common misconception about the Fremen.

So they were racially segregated to the point that distinct mutt goblins exist?

Of course. The Fremen were supposed to be monolithic almost to the point of inbreeding. Meanwhile DUNC makes them look like a typical Netflix cast who can't even speak with a single accent.

It's 10,000 years in the future. Who knows what they would've looked like?

They literally are, you retard.

Why do they ALWAYS get the eyes wrong? I can’t even find fan art that does the eyes right.

So they had strict racial segregation for 10,000 years?

To be fair she only had 15 minutes so it was the others that done it

I would have watched dune if not for the blacks

No, they aren't. They do not follow Islam. They are Zensunnis, which is an amalgamation of Sunni Islam and Buddhism, but many ages removed by the time of Dune.

The whole movie sucked. The latter half or latter 1/3rd just flashed by and I don't remember how it ended.
Lynch's Dune had the same problem of the end being forgettable, but at least I remember the main character surfing on a sandworm.

>*sinks your entire franchise*
you wouldnt pirate a speedboat

Attached: 1635798476566.jpg (828x1304, 704.21K)

Attached: dune-creatura.png (495x543, 112.08K)

Yeah I'll be honest, the mudskins kind of ruined it for me.
Like, cool visuals and all, but what's the point if I have to look at a nigger? Ruins the whole atmosphere.

Attached: 2 bagger.jpg (2561x1119, 349.79K)

Hard to believe a decent director would say such an idiotic thing today.

Sorry Denis but my home set-up beats the shit out of 90% of commercial cinemas. And I didn't spend a lot on it either.

>decent
thats where you screwed up

>Tribalist and hostile people living in the desert on top of a valuable natural resource
>Not Arabs

Ok

user, you realize Arab and Muslim are not the same thing, right?

They're not.
By the way Arabs are actually different from other desert groups that the Fremen more closely resemble like Berbers.

He just wants your shekels. It's not rocket science man.

there are lots of pure blacks in the movie too. And the main character is ugly.

I'm not in the habit of lying.

Dune rules!

They aren't arabs because arabs are from Earth and have traits specific to people of arab descent. Fremen are mutts - either freed/run away slaves who harvested spice or people who arrived on Dune and converted into their religion.

what's wrong with the eyes?

Attached: grace1.jpg (640x480, 58.63K)

I remember a time when they actually cast Middle Eastern people for their Space Middle Eastern people. I wished we would have gotten more Stargate movies. The movie was so kino.

Attached: mili-avital.jpg (1024x576, 42.18K)

first thing i said when i first saw her and i quote:
"ha, she has a butt face"

It's a shame, too, cuz they replaced the actress with a mutt in the show. I much preferred the cute jewess.

She seems like a nice down to earth girl, but i dont like her being cast as white characters its just stupid

No, he's an Americunt.

Arabs just means Arabian peninsula

Can someone post an example of a man who thinks she's beautiful?

they could have choose a whole cast from middle east or burgers/europeans with arabic facial features but they chose niggers and american mutts.

Hollywood is funny.

KEK saved

If I had to fuck this in the desert to make sure my line of succession was able to create a space spice dynasty I'd just jump off a fucking cliff at that point. Who looks at this and goes "in huh I'd Adhib Messiah her"?

A man would need to have a dick with a weird mutt fetish first and this man does not exist or live.

post yourself first

Here. Also checked.

Attached: my photo.png (600x800, 498.12K)

Kino

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1598335836238.png (767x564, 426.9K)

Not as bad as this one
What the HELL were they thinking?!?

Attached: dey hea.jpg (980x653, 200.63K)

Chani in the book is described as having tawny red hair, thin and an elfin face.
aside from being thin Zendaya she doesn't fit the description.

that rules out Arabs because they don't have red hair. Some Berbers, Chechens, Tatars and Leventines do.
people also forget the religion is Zensunni, Zen as in Japanese Zen Buddhism. for fucks sake a hapa would be more accurate.

you can't defend the Zendaya choice, nothing against her but she's probably the worst casting for Chani because she looks nothing like the description Herbert gave.

Zendaya was cast for diversity reasons nothing more. it checked a box

i hate this pig faced mutt whore

diversity boxes.
You cast a mulatto for Chani
Liet-Kynes is her father, so Kynes has to be black or you make all the Fremen black.
the gender swap scores huge woke points because POC female scientist, scores huge points.

Fun fact is that Leto II has to be a quadroon is they ever make it to the other books.

You know she gets the total shaft in the story?

>Falls in love with paul
>Has a kid with him that is immediately murdered.
>Paul marries some rich princess in order to consolidate his power.
>Keeps chani as his closet fuck pig.
>She's poisoned and rendered infertile for a decade by the wife.
>Eventually escapes the wife, becomes pregnant, and dies in childbirth, Paul being too busy to attend the birth and her death.
>The evil wife raises her kids.

>pretty
I know a guy that used to have long hair and they look exactly alike

so you gay or what?

She's not exactly a looker, but she can act.

You shut up, Irulan is not evil. She is pure and raised Paul's children because she loved him so.

25% left to go in the book.
Thanks, chap.

its 10,000 years in the future all ethnicities are basically blendad and new ones have formed

HOWEVER

Attached: 1620227987626.jpg (800x618, 55.21K)

Which would be fine if they were new. But the old and tired diversity push isn't a new thing.