Previous thread

Attached: HFE.png (1294x1000, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1513043473192349701
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you agree?
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1513043473192349701

Attached: 1649553571558.png (2000x1331, 991.24K)

All vibes zero idea what the fuck they're doing, it'll be another constant treadmill of weird shit for a a few seasons then it'll end resolving 8% of its questions.

Characters are utter trash, for people that are trapped in an never ending pointless office job they felt the need to give them additional motivations about wanted to cum inside christopher walken and get to know a kid they've seen once for 2.5 seconds.

actually autistic take

Suck more Ben Stiller

It very good. I want to know what happen next. Cliffhangers frustrate me. Especially this one because episeode 9 finale didn't know was finale until after I watch. I thought seasons supposed to be 10,12 or 24 episodes

it was almost all resolved already

I think characters were good. I do agree Walken subplot may be bad there should've been coworker who was loyal to Lumon still imo. Would be interesting to see what innie loyal to Lumon would do when woken up on outside

What are they doing the sorting for? What are the goats for? What's the Keir corp/cult planning on? What's the connection to the senator other than not letting his wife experience childbirth? What's that altar? Are milchik and cobel severed or just loyal?

I have a harder time remembering what they HAVE resolved.

Well they are going to change direction after the breakout

Is that canonically Santa Claus, because if so that is a 10/10 lay.

Throw away all of the bait that made the audience want to watch the next episode you mean?

Such watercooler tv level shit.

I miss Blue Pill Men. Oldje is fucking frenchie shit

>What are they doing the sorting for? What are the goats for?
They didn't resolve this but I think they have them performing varied tasks, some incredibly menial, to test effectiveness of severance
> What's the Keir corp/cult planning on?
Daddy Eagan said he want to sever everyone
>What's the connection to the senator other than not letting his wife experience childbirth?
That to demonstrate they politically connected, nothing unresolved here
>Are milchik and cobel severed or just loyal?
Dylan would have seen their names in computer, resolved

So you agree.

Attached: severance-s01e06-1080p-web-h264-cakes_1.webm (1280x536, 1.9M)

Some autist spammed a thread suggesting to watch this. Just finished it, amazing series.

Attached: running.webm (1722x720, 2.81M)

Attached: severance-s01e08-1080p-web-h264-cakes_2.webm (1280x536, 2.72M)

Attached: basedsurgeon.webm (1722x720, 2.87M)

Why were mark's knuckles bruised the one time he went into the break room?

Did she really have to murder him in cold blood

do they make scenes like this to make me hate black people more than i already do?

Yes.

no she should've tickled him first

The real autist was the theories we made along the way

Maybe they are in hell since it’s used a lot

might have punched a wall or two while he was being broken down in the break room, probably a hint as to how excruciatingly long he had to undergo the process
what i want to know are the flash cards that dylan managed to smuggle out of OnD and why milchick was so much on his ass that he had to override his severance in the outside to get them back
they look like attacking methods

Attached: green cards.png (726x299, 394.8K)

he beat up his wife so she faked her own death

Through my brother I know one of the writers and I spoke to him about the show over the weekend. He didn't give any spoilers or potential S2 storylines because of course he doesn't want to lose his job, but he did give me a few interesting pieces of info about S1 ideas that they either scrapped or changed.

One thing they changed for example was that Burt was originally going to have a wife, an adult daughter and grandkids and Irving was going to interact with them in the finale. But the powers that be got concerned that they might get some sort of backlash from the LGBT+ community if they implied gay people are not confident in their sexuality or are confused in some way. It's dumb but oh well.

Also one thing they scrapped was a scene with Mr Milcheck outside the severed floor/office, but he wouldn't say what in case they reimplement it in S2.

>Get home
>See this in your bed
>What do

Attached: H.png (386x907, 499.94K)

If this is true that completely transforms him from an ex-military loner with binders full of details about lumen into a family man, there was a similar thing with Helly, they didn't even decide that she was to have an antagonistic relationship with her outie until the end of writing.

These writers rooms sound like absolute shambles throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks - what you get when we're now in a generation of writers raised on internet discussions about who can think up the most viral twists and turns for points.

Burt (Christopher Walken) was originally going to have a wife, daughter and grandkids, not Irving.

That's based, I hate to think of Walken sticking something up his ass and enjoying it.

>IRVING MY ANUS DOES NOT NEED REFINING AHHHH

Attached: christopher-walken-dancing-supercut-lead.jpg (980x653, 50.29K)

What sluggish part could he possibly be referring to? It was non-stop intensity from beginning to end

What a small world, my uncle who works for Nintendo also knows one of the writers and he said that in the original script the refiners was supposed to classify letters instead of numbers. But the program was buggy and it kept grouping the letters into the N-word so they had to change it to numbers.

Clever and original.

What was Cobel's backstory?

We don't know yet but it has something to do with the items on that shrine.

bitch got some kind of obsession with lumon
not sure if its reverence or revenge

altar/goats are satanist/devil etc symbolism. no idea wtf it meant though. is lumon a cult? are they in hell?is kier the devil? who know becuase this show is vague and pointless

this show filtered all of you, its not good its just looks le cool. theres no substance

>what do
Draw Joker smile on her face with my jizz

Why does this show bring out the inner skitzo of online theorists?

>its not good its just looks le cool
And there's nothing wrong with that, there is potential for substance if the writing doesn't nosedive in the following seasons.

went to Lumen schools and became a fanatic

>discussing a show with one season out
>its good because in the future it might be good

I don't understand this show at all. At least the office is worth a mild kek once in a while..why the fuck would you watch a show about wagecucking while being a wagecuck? Is this some kind of Stockholm syndrome? Are you mentally retarded? I don't want to work 8 hrs a day, drive half hour to and from FOR FREE and then go home and watch more movies about shekelstein winning. What the fuck kind of cuck mentality is that? I get angry enough when I have dreams about my job, like holy fuck GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BRAIN. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BRAIN. but of course it lives rent free there. At least I have the dignity to fight against it though. You cucks actively embrace it. If you're gonna get abally raped, at the very least don't push back. Jesus Christ. Where the fuck do you fags find the time to watch TV shows anyway?

Attached: 1616713671412.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Well yeah, this happens with every show, I know you just want something to argue about. The reason why the theory shit is fun is becuase right now no one knows and is just speculating.

>I know you just want something to argue about.
no i dont you do

k

she looks like my blow up doll

the show isnt good, we could speculae about big band but it doesnt mean the show is good, the writing is sub par and aimless. theres no promplem discussing it, thats fine, but all the posts praising it as some masterpiece and saying uts superb are from morons

>I don't understand this show at all.

It's just a vehicle to carry a payload showcasing gay and IR relationships. Shame really, because it is otherwise kind of an interesting concept.

Attached: gaytv.png (1280x484, 17.31K)

>IR relationship
What IR relationships are in the show?

chink + whitey

Attached: 1647045557942.webm (876x362, 1.18M)

>One thing they changed for example was that Burt was originally going to have a wife, an adult daughter and grandkids and Irving was going to interact with them in the finale. But the powers that be got concerned that they might get some sort of backlash from the LGBT+ community if they implied gay people are not confident in their sexuality or are confused in some way.
I can believe this.

this is the reason why I had to stop watching Mad Men on the train to work. Also The Office UK.

The Irving parts obviously, since there is no tension in them and he isn't doing anything important especially when compared to the others. Like Mark is telling about the situation to his sister and figuring out that his wife is alive and that Cobel is inserting herself to his outside life, Helen is about to hold a speech about Severance, Dylan is desperately stretching while Milchek is cutting his tie and meanwhile Irving is... tracking down his gay buttbuddy who won't recognize him anyway. Everything else relates to the larger Lumon subplot and is very time-sensitive, while Irving's plot is purely personal and doesn't have any urgency to it.

Irving is doing important stuff though

Source: trust my bro
Why are you believing some retard's headcannon?

>Okay kids, let's find out what's for dinner.

Attached: 1647946686136.png (920x488, 643.86K)

She is obviously Mark's mom.
She gives Mark one last chance to spend time with his wife after she gets fired. She has some sort of obvious attachment to Mark and her sister and goes out of her way to insert herself to their lives. She also gets fired once the board finds out about it, which implies that it was something she shouldn't be doing. Mark and her sister had their memories fucked with so they don't recognize her by Lumon or maybe she just wasn't around during their childhood.
Obviously there's some additional stuff with the Kier cult going on.

> What's for dinner?
> Burt's crusty old faggot asshole
Bravo

>Is Kier the devil
Not yet, but you are getting it. Lumen is attempting to resurrect Kier in the form of an AI. Hes the antichrist. The chips are the mark of the beast.

Cobel is holding that breathing mask of hers a lot. It's possible at some point in her childhood she had a medical condition and her life was saved by Lumen, now she's obsessed with them.

The Outie Irving is doing important stuff, the only thing Innie Irving does is track down his buttbuddy.

>Source: trust my bro
I spoke to him directly. He gave me a few other details of S1 changes/scrapped stuff too, but completely understand not believing an user.

the code one the mdr computers could be the ai interacting with the chips and the "scary" stuff is bugs or something that is not representative of kiers true persoanlity so they are cleaning it to perfect the ai

Watch the fucking show. All of this explained.

>What are they doing the sorting for?
Refining thoughts into one of Kier's 4 fundamental temperments.

> What are the goats for?
They are uploading consciousness into them, as depicted in the painting with Kier whipping a humanoid goat

>What's the Keir corp/cult planning on?
All of humanity severed, serving AI Kier

>What's the connection to the senator other than not letting his wife experience childbirth?
The Senator is a severed sleeper agent.

>What's that altar?
Am altar to Kier.

>Are milchik and cobel severed or just loyal?
Permanently severed.

sniff her feet

But they would be dirty and smelly.

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Attached: cri3.jpg (219x93, 3.8K)

>Permanently severed.
so not severed? it only works if you have the memry split

No, they are building out the AI. They have to sort the code into the 4 buckets, and each bucket must be filled evenly. Kier says that you must perfectly balance the 4 temperaments. They are rebuilding Kier's mind by perfectly balancing the thoughts from all the severed. Its why Helly so important. Progress was too slow so they brought in Helly, thinking that if they had an actual descendant of Kier in the data set, it would speed up.

Mark and the cute nurse.