I miss old Disney/ Pixar

I miss old Disney/ Pixar

Attached: disney-thennow.jpg (1968x1246, 436.08K)

>Want to know a secret? Promise not to tell? We are standing by a wishing well. Make your wish into the well, that's all you have to do, and if you see your digits echoing, your wish will soon come true

Attached: wishingwell.jpg (800x597, 215.39K)

nobody cares boomer, just die already

the left is just kimba

I thought her mom was surprisingly hot.

Attached: turning red mom.png (645x422, 675.18K)

thanks for posting in my thread :)

All that period talk didn't make me hungry for grub hub, this was a real misfire.

Attached: Pixar 2022.png (1200x628, 1.54M)

>the left is a movie that came out 2 years after Lion King.

By this logic Son of the Mask is a better film than It's a Wonderful Life

??

TBF that lady spent her entire puberty experiencing Asian puberty in 2003 Toronto

The scene where she is drawing smut was actually very cute. Overall the message was reckless and insanely single female-tier (and therefore bad.)

holy fuck don't start this
nobody else respond
you're a retard

Worth a shot. Rolling.

worng board tranny

It's way passed over for both yidsney and shitxar

>Animators spent months animating the entire movie Son of the Mask
>It's a Wonderful Life is about a white man's life from 1919 to 1945 directed by a white man who's lived life from 1919 to 1945

the kid doesn't even look asian. mom does

OH N-

Attached: 1587622219893.webm (720x226, 2.78M)

Wait this is Disney?! I thought it was like dreamworks or sony or one of the other disney competitors.
Jesus what the fuck happened.

Disney hasn't made a good product since the 80s at the latest

They don't care anymore.

>Jesus what the fuck happened.
Toy Story

Rolling. Rolling. Rolling on the river

>it's another still character gets dragged across a static background episode
Nu anime is so fucking soulless and bland

I sorta get why blacks always beat the dogshit out of these disgusting bat-eating interlopers.
Even when you animate Asians their faces are eminently punchable
Blacks just have less impulse control than the rest of us.

Attached: C4FA6751-4701-4EFA-B5DD-71DABF4F95B8.jpg (1079x1340, 194.47K)

Based ccr enjoyer

you almost had a point here but lol

And then they brought in new management because Bob Iger was pandering to the activists instead of the audience. So lets see how that goes.

Jojo is fucking garbage
Bogged gay men doing retarded posses while dressed like fags and doing unfunny overthetop anime shit ''ironically''

Even if you want to claim that the plot is unoriginal, that does nothing to change the movie's technical qualities.

Every time whites try to attack asian elders they get demolished.

Attached: asian woman attack chinese.png (1122x273, 24.46K)

Fucking christ anime from the 80s and 90s is so soulful and comforting to look at.

>overthetop anime shit ''ironically''
I think you're confusing Japan for the west. The west does everything ironically. Japan does it because autism.

Australia took two million various asians before they took a single african immigrant.

Wall-E was their last great movie. Cars 3 was good, but there is nothing else.

Toy Story was at least imaginative and groundbreaking. Not to mention the many films they released after that which were highly acclaimed.
Pixar getting rid of Lasseter is what really fucked everything up. I think they just also ran out of ideas.

They should have taken neither but countries that are stuck with both can take some cold comfort in the funny sound a 200lb black makes punching a 120lb bug
>I’m meilin lee
>I do what I want when I want 24/7 36-ACK

Attached: 7FEE6947-7CE4-4BC1-A900-29EA6880AEB9.jpg (828x1022, 479.77K)

Jojo does that shit ''ironically''
It's not Naruto where someone actually finds this stuff cool. Jojo one ups that kind of shit and then some shitty rap music plays while everyone makes a soi face and the main character dabs or something to show how ''ironic'' the scene is
The only thing genuine about Jojo is how fucking gay it is

both jojos are good, and for different reasons

here goes nothing. roll

I will never watch Disney’s Going Red

Attached: AE87CD1E-60EA-40A1-AE9D-9FF74E5B114C.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Rolling, I need fucking help please work

At least the Asians are right there, just a bit to the north. And even with the Africans, I think that like every adult one I've met was in uni. It's the natives who refuse to do anything and act all surprised at their lack of success and poor life expectancy (well, the ones who even interface with the rest of society at all).

>Fucking christ anime from the 80s and 90s is so soulful and comforting to look at.

Attached: 1449549098756.webm (1280x688, 2.87M)

That's pixar, old man.

Asian puberty sounds gross

rollypolly

rolling

Attached: 117.png (345x343, 235.06K)

>I think they just also ran out of ideas.
Surely they have tons of old projects that never went anywhere that they could resurrect. Now they're just making shitty movies because they want to make shitty movies.

Attached: Chanticleer concept.jpg (640x739, 78.46K)

not an anime fag so I've watched very little of it, but I thought jojo was very lazy with the amount of time they waste showing a character just moving their mouth while there's some colorful flashing background. I know all anime does this but it was even more prevalent in jojo.

Going for it.

Rolling

I meant more comforting in the sense where everything feels much more authentic.
Much much less computer and digital shortcuts. Even in something violent like Paprika or NGE, the colors and saturation and motion frames just flow differently. You can tell a real person made it pen to paper and not just herp derp photoshop

I’ve met very few non white people in my life but I always had generally positive feelings towards Asians right up to the moment I saw them portrayed in media
Crazy rich Asians
Raya
Going red
That ten rings movie with Akwafina
My impressions before is that they were quiet, productive and respectful members of society but now I think of them as malcontents with weird and dirty customs and a bristling hostility to the white countries that have so kindly taken them in.
Which is it, Yea Forums?

Attached: 0056EBBD-8E7D-4F47-B5F4-20E14E29135F.jpg (717x1024, 125.68K)

This made me look up japanese female murders and nearly all of them are women poisoning their husbands and men they know, or killing babies.
Women truly are vile cowards.

what movie?

Is kimba a hamlet ripoff as well?

You can't be on 4 chan when you are 18.

Attached: MV5BYTNjZjU3YTgtOTYwMC00MTk0LWFlNWEtZGUxMWUxYzU3ZDBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjA0OTQyODE@._V1_.jpg (1280x738, 114.85K)

Based

you think they didn't do the same thing with the red pandas in turning red?

Allow me to sum up the fanbase in one sentence
>haha yeah bro I only put on a dress and suck off truckers through a glory hole I R O N I C A L L Y

We live in an era of unchecked arrogance and self-aggrandizement. A movie like Turning Red could only be made in a time like this.

Attached: 61C355EB-E5A3-4077-B4DC-3C79B1DC69CC.jpg (719x719, 62.22K)

I loved The Lion King, and I loved Turning Red. The raw, mundane, slice of life aspects mixed with an anime-esque transformation plot was enjoyable. Mei and Miriam are also the cutest things ever.

Attached: 1648105932302.jpg (658x658, 260.41K)

Yeah unsurprising that the only actual white girl stole the show.

Maybe it’s that individual people don’t always fit neatly into the generalizations you make about their group?

Rolling for my wish that all of our wishes come true.

So is it a tranny or not? I've been getting contradicting information?

Fuck, ignore that second question mark, I look like a jackass now.

I know

So I just heard about this movie for the first time and I’m confused by the synopsis — is this some kind of bizarre period metaphor? Why?

No, she's not a tranny. She's also straight and gets off to schlubby, tired eyed wagies.

It's about growing up. Periods are mentioned explicitly so there's no need for metaphor.

>She's also straight and gets off to schlubby, tired eyed wagies.
Why does Yea Forums hate this movie again?

Why are they all holding their backs? Do they have scoliosis?

Attached: 1588173572301.jpg (1226x2167, 1.56M)

You are virgins, poor, bad social skills. You get nervous when the credit card machine takes a couple seconds to process your card because there is a human standing in front of you in silence. You think up scenarios and things to say driving alone(as always) but you're too pussy to say anything. You pride yourself in being some free thinking intellectual but in reality you haven't read a book in 7 years and 99.9% of your thoughts comes from the faceless hive userbase on image boards. As you type up obvious lies and bullshit to cope, you have a voice in the back of your head questioning how fucking stupid the entire dynamic is, but for whatever reason, you carry on and make the posts. At night, when you are finally drifting off to sleep, a single true thought, a single splash of reality concerning your miserable existence suddenly appears and wakes you up faster than your tried and true cope mechanism used during the day can get to it. That keeps you up until the loser retard white blood cell thought function can eliminate it and you finally fall asleep, only to start another process of living long enough to die begins again.

These so called trannies - are they in the room with you right now?

Okay, thanks.

Are you fucking following me IRL?

Roll

I seriously want to cave that little bitch's head in.

Everything gets worse and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Some say humanity trends towards greater complexity. In truth, humanity trends towards greater dogshit

Why do they remake shit shot for shot? Why not rerelease instead?

Turning Red was basically designed as a socially acceptable way to provoke adults to think of kids sexually. It's tapping into the pedo audience

Fuck you

Not those anons anons, but:
not a virgin, not poor, and have read a book recently but the rest is pretty fair

I wish they make a Metroid movie starring Brie Larson

Attached: 1608728526215.jpg (751x796, 106.67K)

wait til tomorrow, after tucker gives them their talking points, then the discourse can continue

Attached: 1642319690293.jpg (819x1024, 92.39K)