Hardest working man in showbiz

>hardest working man in showbiz
>dedicate your free time to charity
>raise billions (adjusting for inflation) to build and renovate hospitals
>mentally ill broads in looney bins make up stories about you
>everyone NPC believes it because your schtick is playing a dodgy geezer character
>condemn the man for made up crimes after he is dead and can't defend himself

Finding Neverland 2.0 available on Netflix right now.

Attached: jimmy-savile-photographed-in-2007.jpg (2197x1463, 298.95K)

bongoloid hands typed this post

Attached: 1596865807724.jpg (620x413, 44.44K)

>guilt by association

He looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

"It was good while it lasted" He won.

>DOOOO YOU WANNA TOUCH
>YEAH
>DO YOU WANNA TOUCH
>YEAH
>DO YOU WANNA TOUCH ME NOWWW

It really do hit different now

He was a very bad man

Imagine being a teenage girl being impregnated by this fucking creature
You'd be scarred for life lel

Fuck off. We knew about Savile's noncery back in the late 70s/early 80s. Even his dalliances at the LGI mortuary were talked about..

Can choose your friends but you can’t choose your family. In many ways, you wouldn’t be the man you are today without that influence, so perhaps the rapes and murders were really a good thing.

How old is this dude? He already looked like he was 70 in the 80s

>jealious blikes been talking shit and spreading lies forever about him, this is proof he did it!

Bong genes.

Again like MJ or any person on the planet.. if someone did touch kids etc, the victims aren't the ones who go to the local papers or go on TV to be interviewed about it.

It's a copypasta

Kill yourself.

Maybe the real friends were the ones we raped and murdered along the way

>"K-k-k-kill y-y-y-yourself."
Saville haters are such faggots.

Jimmy Saville's ghost typed this post

I fully support pedophiles like Savile and especially Peter Scully. Peter's work waa truly inspirational, and I rest easy at night knowing the toddlers of each and every parent reading this will be almost unfathomably raped by my comrades. Your newborns will be harvested.

are discord trannies really trying to clean this guys image?

based Johnny rotten called him out back in the 70s

im yet to meet anyone IRL who didn't find this guy creepy but i suppose even if you were a fan it isn't like you'd admit it now.

I cannot understand how adults didn't find this guy creepy. I was only around 10 or 11 when the accusations came out but I always knew there was something off when I saw him on tv before that. Just look at him.

The footage of Jimmy hanging out with Gary Glitter or David Icke was pretty funny for some reason. This doc was ok I guess but so baffling and bizarre in that they took two and a half hours showing footage of his career and then took the last forty minutes to discuss the sex scandal, like what mate?

Imagine a Steptoe and Son reboot starring Savile? How'd that go down I'd wonder?

Yeah that's the weird part of this trainwreck. I mean his whole act for decades was the creepy old sex pervert who always says he's up for a court case on Thursday for molesting schoolgirls. I mean did the whole of Britain not fucking listen or look at this bloke? Of fucking course he was a fucking nonce. But it took like fifty years for people to go "hang on now"?

He literally started his fame when he was in his late 30's in the Fifties. He was a Dirty Old Man for decades, it was his schtick.

This guy must've had major Jewish connections right? No way he kept getting away with it for years and not know a Schlomo or two yeah?

This guy raped dead children for decades and the Royal family, BBC and countless elite knew all about it, enabled it and protected it. Between this and Rotherham idk how any brit that is aware of these things doesnt top themselves. Inb4 go back to pol, fuck up cunt

Why did anyone in Britain ask the biggest question as to why was Top of the Pops a music show for teens was hosted by a visibly old as fuck perv? I mean why would the producers go "yes young girls just wanna see their sex offender grandpa on television, this'll sell records"?

The documentary acted like he was Britain's best kept secret or something but just look at the footage of him and he looks like a rapist just escaped from the looney bin and you go "huh Boomers must've been retards to like this guy"?

I didn't even know that there was a documentary. I just don't understand why people didn't find this guy weird.

Based as fuck and the BBC literally censored him the sick fucks. Pretty sad when Rotten is one of the few dudes out there willing to name the fag.

Yes, it'll come out he was really asexual/non-binary/transgendered which is why he never had an actual relationship during his life so he'll be one of the LGBT community and exonerated because he was "misunderstood".

Yeah it's making the rounds on Netflix at the moment. If you never knew much about the guy they literally show him as a creepy perv.

he basically pioneered DJing in the UK and ran a bunch of nightclubs. he had developed all kinds of regular and underground connections before he even became a TV presenter.

>I mean did the whole of Britain not fucking listen or look at this bloke?
As proven by the entire Rotherham cas, the entire island deserves to fucking burn.

Maggie Thatcher protected Saville.

He always dressed in tacky tracksuit or flashy overalls. I wouldn't be surprised if they;re exaggerating and finding the obviously creepy angled photographs like the op image but he still had a weird vibe to him when he was on tv.

Saville was protected by the newspapers. The newspapers were owned by people like Robert " Communist Jew spy also father of Ghislaine" Maxwell.

>there's a potential direct connection between Saville and Epstein

I feel the pizza energy radiating from this post

Reddit conspiracy

Yeah reading his Wikipedia I got the nightclub part of his career as he smoozed with gangsters and Jews obviously

Boomer here. Yeah the editing shows all the creepy facial expressions in slo mo but they've sifted that out from hours of footage, that man was on tv all the time. I did find the letters from Royalty interesting though, I had no idea about that. Master class in ingratiating yourself

He was literally protected by the BBC, Prime Ministers and the Royal Family, there's no "conspiracy theory" it's true.

That Epstein fiasco is. Anything to do with saville hasn't anything to do with it.

Why do Brits refuse to indict Prince Andrew?

I hope I one day get the chance to jump up and down on a paedophile's asophagus
It's on my bucket list, when I'm 60 or so and don't have much to lose

because he fucked a 17 year old, which is legal in the UK.
why haven't you given us the woman who ran over Harry Dunn and then fled under guise of "CIA immunity" when diplomatic immunity doesn't work like that.

this pasta is good

You know damn well she's not the only one he had.

>non jew does a heckin pedophilia
>dragged through the mud nonstop
>jew rapes kids (many such cases)
>no media coverage, goes through the courts for years, silently cleared of all charges
big think

I liked how it was a long two part documentary and basically 90% of it was explaining who he was because it's so baffling everywhere but Britain that this obvious creep trashcan could swing being a pop culture icon for half a century with retards worshipping him and handwaving his kiddie rapes with "well he's a good bloke you bloody bastard".

"I'm a dirty old man" schtick was thought to be an act for humor. Hiding in plain sight.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, he was a weirdo and he would've been hanged in front of hundreds of people at any other point in time in the distant past.

what did this guy even do
all i know about him is that hes some bong tv guy that was a celebrity for decades and apparently he raped millions and bbc and british royalty (???) covered it all up

source?

non bong here, Ive noticed that every one of you keeps saying "Ello govna, we all knew about saville being a pedo for decades" but why didn't anybody ever do or say something about it? Maybe some small rumors in the media when he was alive here and there but nothing worth mentioning, but somehow the whole country knew he was a creep and hated him. Is that the british way? hating someone but not doing anything about it in fear of being rude?

Attached: 1481331515811.png (681x496, 309.91K)

This. Life is a zero sum game and with that being the case he won. He did what he liked when he liked to who he liked and was never punished for it. He lived comfortably, was widely loved and respected, and had the ear of some of the most powerful people in the world. By no metric can you say that Jimmy Saville didn't win.

I can't tell if false flag or obvious glowing.

>Jew rapes kids
>Gets lynched in the south despite the only other suspect being black
>Entire defense league is built around letting this never happen again
Fixed that for you.

Why don't we just murder evil people?

Should have said something lad x
"B.. bu..but Prince Charles would have had me killed"

Evil people will stop being so obvious, use it as an excuse to murder you after framing you, and then claim that we shouldn't allow such terrible things to happen in the future because look where they may lead. Next is a few decades to centuries of slowly becoming more obvious about being evil just to see if they can get away with it.

Except theres no evidence

as someone who's not from the UK and knew nothing about this guy before the netflix doc, wasn't his whole schtick to be the creepy weirdo but with a heart of gold? (as shown by his charity work). Maybe he fucked some underaged girls, but what rock/popstar didn't back in the 70s? I still haven't seen anything that makes him the "monster" who's name has to be removed from history books

No.
If they die, WE win.
If you kill y our enemies, they don't win. They die. And the stupid faggots who attend meetings in suits aren't programed to be able to control things, they only... do, so their plans die too.

Because he was a very powerful man and the establishment, and legal system, was on his side. If you tried to take him to court and didn't win, which is a likely outcome given his popularity and legal team, he could then sue you for the defamation of his character. If you publicly accuse him he can do the same thing. In the documentary they play a police interveiw where Jimmy claims to have done this around 5 times with the end result being that those he sued having to pay him £250,000. The police also presured accusers to not press charges.

tl;dr people didn't say anything for the very real fear that he could ruin their lives.

It's being publicized on tv but whatever you're an epic smart conspiracy theorist

Sounds like a real jerk

Theres talk of him fucking corpses and stuff. But 0 evidence for it. If youre a nurse or something and your excuse is "well he was protected by powerful people no one would have believed me" i think thats bs you can scream that stuff at the top of your lungs one paper eould have run the story

Newspapers in England are predominantly owned by Richard Murdoch yet funnily enough you never seem to question or criticise him.

It’s beyond weird man. It made me think of Biden. The guy is probably a legitimate pedo and it just gets ignored or joked about. I guess that’s what helps them operate and carry on for so long. It’s just too weird and horrifying for people to confront.

No they wouldn't. Seriously look into how british journalism actually works.

Private eye? Local paper?