From (the TV Show)

Does anybody else watch this show? The season 1 finale just came out and I haven't heard a single other person talk about it had an interesting premise but literally fucking nothing happened the entire season

Attached: from.png (697x477, 497.45K)

Stuff did happen, but it's another fucking Lost where they're not going to stick the landing and it's going to piss me off.

yeah threads keep dying with not much conversation

The season had no answers and just more questions
So much of each episode is crap filler
I am still interested to see what happens next and if they get out/figure things out

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLT

why did Jade call Jim teacup?

lol he reminded me of that guy from lost
i just checked, it is the same actor

what did you do with my boy?!

Why did he call Jim’s daughter “cleavage”

she's from cleveland and she has a vagina

He built rides before.

Arcane

>stuff happened
in terms of actually plot-relevant things:

>boyd finds the talismans (flashback)
>boyd and schizo girl find the lighthouse
>jim talks to the radio guy
>5D chess victor finds tabitha in the skinwalker dungeon
>boy in white fucking around

and that's literally it. the rest of the season was a series of 5-episode buildups (boyd going out into the woods, the radio tower, etc.) that led to literally 0 answers but instead, 3 more questions, and then the rest was littered with random filler like said
>jade's hallucinations (not going to go anywhere)
>divorce drama (literally pointless)
>jim's daughter being gay for 10 seconds (plot line IMMEDIATELY dropped and then she never talks to persian girl ever again)
>persian girl and ellis proposal

reminder than not a SINGLE actual question in the season was answered

Attached: fresh prince of despair.jpg (933x590, 79.54K)

This show is just another lost but without interesting characters or memes

I also like how somehow spiders are involved out of nowhere

spent ages looking for a youtube video about this

also did anyone establish teacup knows shit about radios? How do we figure this guy can build a working shortwave out of scrap? And didn't they have a fucking radio to start with? No vehicle had a mobile HAM rig? That's actually one of the things I WOULD think is in some car or another.

they did have a radio he grabs it in one of the first episode. it was in the police station. retard

I know, I said that dipshit - so why the fuck was he building a homemade set with a manual coil tuner?

reminder that 'nothing happened' is the retarded adhd ridden plebs way of saying they dont understand anything.

Capeshit may be more of your speed. Like, everything happens at once every goddamn minute there.

I feel like this show shot itself in the foot with its name. It's so annoying to look up anything about it.

Attached: FromAss.webm (2028x1916, 2.9M)

because most of the components in it werent high powered for the massive radio they were building. they plugged in like 20 outlets to power the new radio.

so fine, who said he knows how to build a radio? That's not really a common skillset.

what happened in this season
name a single important development that resolved even a small part of the main conflict (people want to go home)

Attached: walt.jpg (950x534, 66.63K)

The town is too safe and the only way people die is when dumb people fuck up hard.

theres a video of a guy with his lips sticking through a picture of michael screaming WAAAAAALT but its gone

I hate that negro and his dumbass son

I might've enjoyed this show if it's fans weren't insufferable faggots. Even now, they pathetically try to defend it. I pray there is no season 2 just to spite them lying to Yea Forums posters.

I dropped it. Too much gay relationship bullshit I couldn't care less about.

ending was such a thud. hope they get another season but idk anyone that has epix. hopefully Netflix buys it or something.

>This show is just another lost but without interesting characters or memes
You know it's bad when you're rooting for the death of every single character. The angry fat lady. Beta chink cop. I even want to see that little whiny kid get his skull caved in.

The show is derivative trash that insults viewers with a shitty cliffhanger at the end. The writers literally have zero clue what their own show is about.
>bus gimmick = back of plane
Last thing the show needs is more liberal woke ass diverse characters to hate.

>not posting the superior FromAss

Attached: Bunda_2.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

it's denigrating to his experise as an engineer by comparing him to one of the most kiddie, unexciting, milquetoast rides in any theme park

Attached: Tea-Cup-and-Saucer-carnival-ride.jpg (2816x2112, 3.14M)

Is this worth watching if it can't stir up enough conversation to keep threads going? I was getting tempted and have dropped in to some but they seem to be dropping off and I wonder if that's because the season ended with poor resolutions

I think the problem is that the final episode didn't present enough new material to promote discussion that already hadn't happened a week or two ago. It ended like it was any other episode, but it was the season finale.

It starts off good but by the last 3 episodes it’s shit, just watch severance if you haven’t already if you want an actually good mystery show airing recently

feels like a full season cut in half, really. i personally won't recommend it to anybody unless i think season 2 makes up for the slow crawl of the 1st and does away with so much melodramatic fluff.

hope they bring back raj binder

Attached: RAJBINDER.jpg (480x360, 12.36K)

Too much human drama. I don't care about the feelings of any of these people, I just wanna know if they're trapped in Victor's super autistic nightmare world or something.

Didn't you see the bus? Its guaranteed more melodramatic fluff, will probably end with some stupid factional squabbling between the townies and the tourists/bus people

what was this expression meant to convey?

Attached: p5X81qS.png (508x508, 175.88K)

show sucks. finale was such a disappointment. holy shit

What's the betting that they get the signal working and it ends up drawing even more people into getting trapped?

Does Severence have decent resolution? My wife reads romance novels and she says the appeal is a requirement of happy endings tied up with a bow, I'm thinking of switching genres and forms of media. Mystery boxes and the writers strike ruined this timeline.

Resolution in what way? There's going to be another season so it's not like the story is wrapped up but it was certainly a better season finale than From had

i watched it all yesterday after seeing the tv thread. its absolutely shit. the characters are all corny tropes like the mystical retard who has some connection to whats going on and the hammy over acting kid.

Also why do half of them live in a big house and arent allowed to swap from town to house. its a retarded restriction nevermind the fact living in a big house with loads of people is clearly an unsafe way of doing things.

And what the fuck was up with the punishment box. wasn't having is wife and daughter brutally murdered punishment enough and even if not surely you'd give him a talisman, just going in the box with nothing was so obviously a death sentence and ridiculously excessive.

also that chink cop spelled out how its going to be when he said the monsters arent the worst thing its what it does to you pyschologically being here and how it fucks you up thats worst. this is gonna be another bullshit show where they keep you hanging on with neverending mysteries but its really just a crap soap opera.

theres a reason all the actors are bad nobodys and the writing is so terrible and theres been like no advertising for this, because its clearly just some cheap expected to do shit, shit.

You mean the signal powered by magical electricity? (called that one as soon as they realized the car batteries were dead)

The writers don't need it to bring more characters in. They can just have random cars, buses, etc pull into town whenever they want. That plot point was certainly by design, but the show doesn't need more characters, it needs less.

>factions lead them to taking to the manor
>they nearly all get eaten by end of 2nd episode
hope springs eternal, baldrick

>the hammy over acting kid.
Despise that fucking kid. They baby him as if he were retarded. Maybe he is autistic, idk. If this show had any teeth, they'd have him climb the radio tower and strike his bitch ass with a lightning bolt.

His sister is even worse. Ignoring the meaningless lesbian angle, she abandoned her family when they needed eachother most. Oh no, my parents are getting divorced, boo hoo. Then she's gonna defend her dad who she ignored all season because someone called him "teacup"? Cunt.

this dude hasn't aged in 20 years

Hasn't learned how to act either. And he's the shows only star, lol.

He looks like Chris Rock

Dude, there are no waifus on this show (thanks diversity!). Every chick besides the fat white one is a weird shade of mystery meat.

I watch the show for Julie so you'll find no sympathy here

will smith shouldn't have slapped that man - it was uncalled for

Post this "Julie", let's see how beautiful she is? And yes, I watched all 10 episodes, that's how memorable the characters are.
I've seen you incels waifu the fat pigs on Resident Alien, so I don't doubt you're very desperate.

Attached: froms01e10720pwebh264-cakes_4.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

we talked about it all season wtf are you talking about?

Hes also the main character of Oz

who says Jade didn't build it, also teacup has an uncommon skill set, designing theme parks is not normal and requires a lot of varied knowledge

why don't you just watch it yourself and decide for yourself, you faggot

fug, so it is bad?
I downloaded the whole season but haven't watched any of it yet.
Should I wait for the cancellation and then just quietly delete it?

yes it's fun little show. but nothing too special. also there were threads all the time

and Link from Matrix

I dropped it on the episode before the finale. Couldn't be fucked continuing, there was an interesting premise but it just devolved to corny one-liners that TV's already overused.
It's like the show was written by an AI, but like, a really advanced one.

>And what the fuck was up with the punishment box. wasn't having is wife and daughter brutally murdered punishment enough
He didn't follow the rules of the town. He was told to board up the windows in his house. He didn't do it but instead went drinking at the pub every day, leaving his wife and daughter alone at his unsafe house.

why the fuck are you asking us? watch it or don't who the fuck cares you faggot

It's bad but it is better than most things airing right now. It's a low bar, it only has to beat the woke shows.

also he has proven himself a danger to people around him, if he fucked up like this once he could do it again

time is valuable and I hope to draw from the experience of my peers

your time is not remotely valuable mine however is, I am here to talk about the show with anons who have seen it, not some werdio who can't be bothered trying for themselves

she was cute ;_;

Attached: from8.jpg (1920x1080, 163.88K)

seems like you just wanna argue to keep this thread alive?
Why not be productive for once

such is life in the zone

so the monsters are actually alive and sleep under ground, the little boy is an Artificial Intelligence and the entire thing is a science experiment????

im' discussing the show with people who watched it, what are you doing?

the nurse who died was better looking

Attached: malcolm.jpg (600x600, 37.48K)

I can't seem to find anywhere to watch this in Australia.
I don't have a private tracker either
fucking annoying, it's like they want you to pirate this shit

shes gonna fuck Jade to spite her dad

she was a 50yr old hambeast wtf do you mean by this? I suppose you think Donnas attractive too?

it's not some obscure bootleg shit from 80s that you need private tracker to find lol