Director of Midnight Mass apologizes for transphobic remarks

Director of Midnight Mass apologizes for transphobic remarks.

Attached: FQCF3aOakAMn86g.jpg (1220x2048, 289.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mikeduran.com/2021/10/02/netflixs-midnight-mass-offers-salvation-without-bite/
twitter.com/saoirsegowan/status/1512974362571423747?t=CbYfW--6IfbPqMdmfNaAZw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Director of Satanic show apologizes to fellow satanist

Fpbp

Have sex.

The entire show is basically comparing being catholic to being a vampire but somehow trannies found a way to be the most offended

Find love

now I know why that faggot bauman loves him so much

Attached: 1515049872681.jpg (500x375, 61.08K)

>people who don't identify as women & can fall pregant
What?

Are you just catching on to the mass psychosis going on around you? If you're ignorant then please remain so, for your own sake.

cringe

Some even deny there's anything going on.

Hahahahahahahha what a faggot

Does anyone know what line the creature is referring to?

its more 'reality' doesnt exist to them so they deny it exists to others. lot of them know what theyre doing.

So, MAYBE, 0.6% of the nation is slightly concerned with a single thing. You have nothing to gain from apologizing or even acknowledging it. Why even say anything? If anything, if you say something and it's not correct, you can get seriously bad results from it. Stupid move to ever respond to these freaks.

/thread

athiestbros...remember to uphold the values of science and the marginalized

because he genuinely feels bad

midnight mass was pretty cool
I clapped and cheered when the priest renounced his religion and helped the women and the muslim set their house of worship on fire, can't wait for a show where they set a mosque on fire too

That's mental.

>Man with typical reddit atheist views turns out to be complete grovelling faggot
No way!

he doesn't care but it's an opportunity to virtue signal like a good little soviet.

If I ever got famous for entertainment I’d make constant underhanded jabs at these people or double down while ignoring them

>I connected pretty intensely with Buddhism for a few years in there, even seeking out temples in Los Angeles as I tried to further explore it, but ultimately the book that impacted me the most was God is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens. That led to Letter to a Christian Nation by Sam Harris. But I found more spiritual resonance reading Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan than I found in two decades of Bible study.
mikeduran.com/2021/10/02/netflixs-midnight-mass-offers-salvation-without-bite/

Attached: you_fat_fedora_faggot.jpg (600x765, 64.1K)

Feels like a risk to me. It's entirely possible to fuck up in your wording when attempting to virtue signal and bring bad publicity.

fippy bippy

what I dont get is why they dont just say they eat ass. no one would be like, no you dont eat ass. this is a protected class you can just opt into and everyone takes your word for it

trannies are on a bunch of hormones that make them extremely angry all the time so they have to lash out at any petty thing and then justify it.

get off twitter

>So, MAYBE, 0.6% of the nation is slightly concerned with a single thing.
The disparity between the amount of people concerned vs the absolute stranglehold the trans movement has on the Western world is absolutely insane. Dave Chappelle was right. Black people struggled for hundreds of years and still are, then trans people come along and in 10 years manage to make every single topic you could think of in the universe about them somehow.

that show sucked rotten fucking ass anyway
a vampire show with wishy washy soap opera dialogue, wow that's something I REALLY want to waste time on

Trans rights are human rights! Trans rights are human rights! Trans rights are human rights! Trans rights are human rights! Trans rights are human rights!

Godless sodomites should be put into work camps.

It's just absurd right? People act like I'm a schizo for talking about trannies being pushed and present in almost every single form of media, but it's just true. They're literally 0.3% of the population and they already are this forced.

its by design , they also know lgbt is disproportionately in the white genome so they want to raise it ten fold to sow division. jews are an alien program sent to infiltrate genomes as a proxy for total alien conquer. they serve satan without even realize it.

i cant figure out what was the offensive remark, pregnant people?

>Woke Propaganda is still too problematic for trannies

That's actually false. I don't have the statistic, but even blacks have a higher percentage of lgbt.

there is no fucking way that 0.3% of the population are trannies, that would be almost a million people in the US

Bitching and complaining is their raison d'être. Their sense of purpose would be lost if they didn't feel like victims.

My man, some studies have said 1.4 million. It's something to legitimately be freaked out by.

>I'm an ally
Why do americans always have these imaginary friends in their heads?

Attached: 1645399423051.jpg (626x637, 187.13K)

god the ego of these people. trapped in their own identity based off victimhood

Kek

There's no way those numbers are legit, I've lived in a major city in california for the last decade and seen maybe 3 actual trannies ever, and they fucking stand out like a sore thumb so it's not hard to miss. Unless theres a huge army of ftm trannies hiding in plain sight those numbers are highly highly suspect to me.

Are trannies even capable of being satisfied?

You have to keep in mind that most of these freaks spend all day inside their homes on the computer complaining on twitter. Why do you think so many trannies are in programming and speedrunning?

>cis-centric pregnancy

can't wait till America gets nuked

Attached: 1504419520115.jpg (493x449, 42.76K)

No. Give em an inch and they'll take a mile. The woke cult is endlessly retarded.

That's a cis woman of normal height, he's just a shortarse.

So we can no longer say "pregnant people"? Is that what I'm supposed to take away from this?

Pregnant women more like, no?

Jay's a stud

>If anything, if you say something and it's not correct, you can get seriously bad results from it
This. Always my main argument if I feel up to red pilling a dirty commie.

Trans shit is a white man's fetish in white nations. No one cares about niggers, never have. Go bitch about your nigger shit in Africa if it sucks so bad here, nigger.

Because people of every race are trans

No you don’t

>muh plight
fuck off already. no one cares

Don't forget to dilate

once you realize it has nothing to do with them or their condition, they are just being used to attack white men, you can understand

twitter.com/saoirsegowan/status/1512974362571423747?t=CbYfW--6IfbPqMdmfNaAZw&s=19

I am comforted that the detrans movement seems to be gaining momentum. Possibly those numbers include many who have already decided otherwise before it's too late.

delete twitter

Attached: f06.jpg (500x1017, 100.33K)

Cope. Faggots and gay ass sex havers have gotten more "respect" in the past 5 years than niggers have in the past 500

these people are genuinely brainwashed. they are insane. there is no alternative other than extermination at this point it is too deep seated

bahahahahahahahah