Toy Story

What's your personal Toy Story ranking?

from best to worst

3 > 4 > 1 > 2

Attached: 1627258928685.jpg (1080x1080, 170.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/search?work_search[query]=Andy desperate college
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 > 1 > *power gap* > 3 > shark tale > 4

1 > 2 > 3 > 4

2>1

1 > [movies past this point aren't worth watching]

>3 and 4 better than 1 and 2
This has to be bait

People don’t think it be like it is but it do.

I've only seen the first three but they are impossible to rank for me.

this
though maybe I don't think there's as much of a gap between 3 and 4

and there it is

Attached: cheers_zak.png (780x660, 776.1K)

1>3>2>>>Eatting Shit > 4

4 just completely misunderstands the message of toy story.

>1
9/10
>2
7/10
>3
6/10
>4
3/10
The series got worse and worse as it went on. I had to force myself to finish watching 4 it was so bad.

Is this even disputable? The first film is the only one that isn’t completely miserable.

1 had Katzenberg behind it, so it's different from the sequels

One of these two

cant wait for toy story 5 where woody comes out as trans and buzz is a black woman astronaut.

Attached: power.gif (662x498, 1.41M)

3 - I liked its return to a small scale adventure. The topping on the cake is the ending. It's hard to appreciate out of context; Andy basically aged with the audience. Kids who saw 1 in 95 were now approx college age.
2 - Don't remember too much, but it introduced several interesting characters and spiced up the formula. The detail of some of the scenes is incredible (Woody's touch up)
4 - I liked this, but it felt unnecessary. Bo Peep did not deserve her own rebel story.

/tread

there was a 4th one?

>4 over anythin, let alone 1
Blatant shill thread
4 quite LITERALLY just exists to shoehorn feminism into the franchise for girls. Everything about it is forgettable garbage

Hope you got your 20 cents for this thread

Attached: 0 ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg (500x329, 52.47K)

Yes and it's exactly what you would imagine a movie about a formerly traditional female character to be like today. Keep in mind they tried to avoid showing her as much as possible 3 too and she only appears in the background for 2 seconds

Attached: bo peep.jpg (244x206, 7.72K)

shan't be watching it regardless.

3 > 2 > 1 > 4

This is it

This order, but without the "eating shit" part.

A Bug's Life> Monster's Inc. > Toy Story
love them all though

Didn't they already do that in 2 by contrasting Jessie with Bo Peep and showing that both archetypes are ok.

Wow. This really happened in 4? I'm glad I stopped watching after 3. With that being said, I found 3 to be quite bizarre and too intense for children to watch.

1 > 3 > 2 >>>>>> cash grab shitfest

only the first one is good.

3 and 4 are not canon and I refuse to watch them

In some ways 3 wasnt made for children but for the kids that grew up with the first film

2 > 1 > 3

I have not watched 4 because it shouldn't exist.

Are you a shill or mentally retarded?
1 > 2 >>>>> garbage >>>>>> 3 >>>>>>> more garbage >>>>>> 4
They don't even look like toys int he new movies but like deformed generic CGI characters

2>1>3
Never seen 4
Now, let's replace a single word from our favorite Toy Story lines with "nigger":
>Ride like the wind, Nigger!
>YOU! ARE! A! NIGGER!

I like how in 2 Woody and Bizz are riding the horse to rescue Jessie and Woody says "HEY HOWDY HEY, GIDDYUP!" What a cool line

>He's not a Space Ranger! He doesn't fight evil, or shoot niggers or fly!

I like when the shark is wearing the cowboy hat

1=2>3>>>>

was I the only kid who fantasized about raping female dolls/toys and them being helpless?

hopefully yes

do you know where you are?

Clearly not since there's an entire fetish where you cum on figurines.

Unpopular opinion: if it wasn't for Bopeep becoming Sarah Connor, 4 would have been perfect, or it would have been the best ending we could have gotten the way 3 ended.
I hated the ending of 3.
Andy should NOT have given the toys away. They should have held hands again like they did when they were about to get incinerated while Andy boxes them up, flashforward 10 years and Andy's kids open up the box on Christmas or something and the cycle continues.
Instead, Andy gives the toys to some random autistic spic girl (kind of like how Lightning had to give his title to that spic yellow car instead of winning his own race in cars 3) who I thought would just abandon the toys and get lipstick and a cell phone a year later, and that's exactly what happened in 4, so I thought Woody riding off into the wild west/sunset forever robbing trains like a cowboy rescuing toys was cool. As good as we could have gotten. Kind of stupid now he abandoned humanity and everything he believed in to help toys when toys are supposed to help people, but 3 & 4 came from Pozzxar so we're lucky we got what we got I thought they were kino.

>and too intense
i agree
that thing with the talking phone character and 'they broke me' lol

4 was so dogshit. Visually it was beautiful but I felt so conned. The trailers made it seem like the focus was Forky and this weird meta idea of "what does it mean to be a toy." I thought that was super interesting when you consider how attached kids get to the strangest things.
Instead we get some shit about Woody moping about not being the number one toy and then simping for Bo Peep and Bo Peep being HECKIN BADASS GIRL POWER BROOOO
Like what a goddamn bait and switch. Not to mention it completely shat on the message of the first 3 films.

it's been done

Attached: 1297020264607.png (750x571, 238.1K)

what about the fucking monkey? scared me as an adult.

toy story 3 is extremely overrated

In the jungle, baby?

oh yeah the surveillance guy. jeez

I liked the ending of 4
I thought it was bold
The problem was the rest of the movie

considering how most of you faggots hate it, it's criminally underrated

>Give up your moral code and beliefs because muh woman
Nah fuck that. Whole movie minus the visuals was trash

Based

He didn't feel like he belonged anymore
It was time to move on

I have to rewatch these, I haven't rewatched them since 4 came out, but right now I wanna say
2 > 3 = 4 > 1
Idk 1 is really good though, then I think it hooks back around and it's like
2 > 3 = 4 > 1 > 2...
Idk when I think about the pozz bits in 3 & 4 (Bopeep, spic girl) which are minimal and when I think about how annoying Buzz is in 1, Idk. It's tough to rate them, I like them all but objectively I suppose 1 > 2 > 4 > 3

Yeah but the way the movie showed it it felt more like he was choosing Bo because "muh woman."
If the plot was maybe Woody got say, stolen by some other kid at rhe kindergarten who "needed him" more or made him feel special, it wouldve tied much better into his struggles with loyalty to an owner.
Also Forky was completely pointless to the overall plot despite how much he was in promotional material

>1 on the bottom
>4 over anything
This is bait

I usually rate 3 > 2 > 1> 4 but could easily do 3 = 2 > 1 > 4
I can't see how anyone would hate 2

archiveofourown.org/works/search?work_search[query]=Andy desperate college

If 3 is your favorite you have pretty bad taste

But it does have ONE redeeming quality

Attached: bon 2.jpg (356x400, 53.02K)