How did they afford to just sit around fighting all day?

Who was funding their lifestyle?

Attached: 8404A048-430D-4589-ADEF-2504032C5FC7.jpg (1125x735, 675.96K)

i heard vegeta would go around doing odd jobs

bulma is one of if not the richest people on the planet so that covers Vegeta and trunks. The ox king/Hercule gives money to Goku/chichi and Gohan. Piccolo doesn't eat. Yamcha plays pro baseball in DBZ filler. Krillin becomes a cop

Bulma was super-rich because of her parents, Oolong, Puar and probably Yamcha bummed off her. Most of the rest were ascetics who did nothing but train and live off the land on their time off. No idea how Goku made money or how Roshi was able to get stuff though.

95% sure that outside of Bulma, they're just farming and eating produce to power their training.

Tien opened up a dojo. Chiaotzu was Tien's servant.

what do they eat

Attached: 1649648373044.jpg (1200x900, 182.96K)

Hercule paid Goku a lot after defeating Buu at least.

Android 18 was also rich by extorting Mr Satan at the tournament.

Turtles

Bulma + some had jobs/Goku farmed

/thread

People

What about Yojirobe??

Married to Korin and lives off magic water

Goku lives on welfare, everyone else works some odd jobs

>marries a rich woman
>NEETs all day
>trains in his own personal gravity room that his wife built
Based

Attached: 1590249320129.jpg (593x1024, 96.14K)

Vegeta married into money, tien and chaozu live up in the rural part of the world training other students, Yamcha plays pro sports, krillin has a job, goku farms, Gohan teaches or whatever and piccolo is a tree

fell for the daughter meme though

Attached: tumblr_p0m48vCUFZ1ulaj4zo1_400.jpg (265x405, 31.97K)

>Vegeta lived with Bulma
>Tien and Chiotzu are fight hobos
>Piccolo was a fight hobo, but eventually moved to Kami's lookout
>Yamcha has a house, probably lives off his money from his baseball shit
>Krillin hangs around Master Roshi's place
>Goku's family was probably getting money from the Ox King

I would too if I lived in anime.

Sure about thaT?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.52K)

Weren't they all Buddhist monks who had taken vows of poverty?

he was too busy in the pit to work

As long as it's not hentai, it's fine.

Who says they fight all day? Most of the story arcs take place over the course of like a week

Krillin was a monk, but kinda abandoned that life style.

user, you already do.

Capsule Corp was bigger than Amazon here.

Chichi was rich af.

Tenshinhan was a hermit and taught martial arts.

Krilin used to live with the oldman and then was working jobs when he moved with 18.

Yamcha idk, probably modeling.

Attached: Screenshot-2021-08-19-at-11.53.58-740x1024.png (740x1024, 729.32K)

Is Buddhism ever explicitly mentioned?
What is religion like in the Dragon Ball universe?

Goku meets him because he stole his tyrannosaurus meat, he hunts.

Goku's wife fed him. also tournaments probably paid decent.

dragon ball is pretty good for reaction images

Attached: 1430445960743.png (1085x677, 534.39K)

They all laid concrete like every other mma junky

Busy smashing robo pussy

Considering there's magic balls that summon a godlike entity that grants wishes, if there's any other religions in DBZ they would be bizarre.

Attached: 1649208724610.jpg (327x327, 56.92K)

there are dragons that sounds give you a hint

mangafag here:
> Vegeta, Trunks and Yamcha (before getting kicked off) lived off Bulma for a while
> Tien and Chiaotzu are basically vagrants and spend all their days training
> Krilin is unkwnown but he lived with Roshi for a while so he probably didn't had to worry about rent at least
> Goku and Gohan lived off the Ox King's fortune
> Piccolo was squatting Kami-Sama's palace after being homeless for several years

Goku literally catches fish bigger than cars with his bare hands. His son can slice off a T-Rex's tail for breakfast. They are both superhuman lumberjacks. They live off the fat of the land.

Vegeta is married to the Richest woman in the world.

Trunks is from the future.

Tien is the bodyguard of a divine ruler - Chiaotzu.

Piccolo just drinks water.

Krillin is the only one not accounted for but he becomes a cop later on.

That’s a comfy place to live ngl

spics love their reaction images...

This comment is 10x funnier if you imagine this guy repeating himself in a convo and he gets straight up ignored lmfao

>As long as it IS hentai, it's fine.

Oh, forgot Yamcha. He's a former desert bandit but now he's a world class baseball player.

I like to imagine Goku just goes into stores and takes whatever he needs. He is too pure-hearted to understand currency and everyone is too afraid/appreciative to stop him.

God lives on a tall tower, people can come back from the dead, and the afterlife is full of yellow clouds.

Piccolo can create things at will, doesn't eat.

fish?

Are the Z-fighters, besides Goku and Vegeta, the biggest jobbers ever? They are completely irrelevant to everything and only exist to get BTFO by new villians before Goku shows up.

Which is why true chads appreciate dragonball

>Besides Goku and Vegeta
>Vegeta
>Relevant
He only exists so there's someone for Goku to surpass at a critical moment

Attached: E8_05-2X0AId_E2.jpg (867x2048, 761.33K)

That's only true starting with the Namek saga, which should have been where the series ended. Goku was beaten by Vegeta in the Saiyan saga, it was Krillin, Gohan, and Yajirobe who ended the fight and all the rest were useful in delaying Nappa and getting them to that point.

The humans become irrelevant when Goku turned super saiyan. Piccolo becomes irrelevant when Vegeta and Trunks exit the time chamber.

>spics love their reaction images

Attached: vegedrp.gif (450x253, 498.38K)

Why is this?

>goku
in Z they lived in the wilderness and goku just hunted food for them. in super he has a job.
>gohan
has a job
>vegeta
married to one of the richest people on earth. doesn’t need to work.
>piccolo
doesn’t require basic human needs. can live off of water alone and doesn’t need a place to stay.
>krillin
in Z he crashes at roshi’s place usually. in super he has a job.
>yamcha
he had a career as a baseball player
>tien
he doesn’t care about much else besides training. launch cooks meals for him.

Krillen is a police officer, Yamcha plays pro baseball, Vegeta is married to a billionaire, Gohan is a teacher and Goku is a farmer. The rest I’d say get money from gubment.

water

I disagree. The future of Vegeta is unknown for us readers. Toriyama didn’t even know what to do with him I think. Remember Frieza arc was supposed to end the show. Then Cell. Then Buu. Vegeta and Goku and co is literally just a rehash of the best that makes Toriyama make such a great cast of shows and characters

Nah. They are monuments to Goku's life and career as a fighter, friend, and family man. Outside of new villains or the upper echelons of the celestial heirarchy they are the only beings in the universe anywhere close to Goku in power.

I mean when you have that power you kinda have hunting and gathering in sandbox mod

Holy shit perfectly spoken.

If it just had an underwater fiber optic line that would be heaven on Earth.

Bulks wouldn’t do this. She’d install a Starlink like display.

because they can pretend they are not a spic

Bulma *

actually kino when you put it like that...

Is the Buu Saga the ultimate pleb filter?

Goku always wins because comedy > serious. DB was always supposed to be lighthearted and funny. Z got more serious, but Goku stayed a goofball despite becoming stronger and stronger.
Vegeta can train, and train, and train, and sweat, and bleed, but Goku will go to a dimension full of soccerballs, swallow a golden red card, and gain 10000x more strength. He'll belch some word that won't translate into english, then smack the shit out of the newest big bad.

In what regard? If you like it or hate it?
Liking DBZ at all is pleb filter

Goku was broke, he and Chi-Chi have no income. Goku had WMAT money, and I assume Ox King has money. Regardless, Gohan can just run out into the wilderness, catch a 30-foot long fish and bam food for a week. By the end, Satan was paying all their bills because they rigged the WMAT so Satan would always win, one of the Z-Fighters would get to the finals then throw the match to Satan. Funny that they even do that, they're basically robbing the WMAT and making a mockery of it. No one else besides their crew of 8 guys would ever be in the tournament because even the weakest guy Chiaotzu is a fucking god, but I digress.
Piccolo lives off the land, just drinks water and floats there meditating.
Bulma is loaded. Vegeta just lives off her family.
Yamaha and Oolong also have money. Oolong is rich from jewing people his whole life and Yamcha is an MLB player.
Tien and Chiaotzu live off Launch either that or theyre couch surfing at Roshi's.
Roshi is hundreds of years old so I assume he accumulated wealth over time, I DOUBT he pays real estate tax on that island so he's probably just paying for utilities and groceries.
Krillin early on literally lived on Roshi's couch until he married 18 then he got a working class job while 18 raised the kid but they were still broke, that's why she was so intent on winning the WMAT. Before Krillin met Roshi he lived at that monestary where I assume he lived as a slave in exhange for training.
Yajirobe lives off Korin, rent free.
At least half these guys are all bums and Chi-Chi complains constantly about it.
None of them would ever go hungry, but none of them live in luxury either besides Bulma. But Goku doesn't want more than what he's got, unlike Chi-Chi who wants running water and electricity and a car, etc.
Gohan also ends up being a hump like Krillin, as a teacher or professor or something, but Videl comes from money so she can always ask Daddy Satan for cash. But IIRC does Gohan end up working for Dr. Brief? They rich then.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pt9smpJsm81r15usg_1280.jpg (720x480, 108.99K)