This movie taught me we're all just insignificant pieces of shit on a lonely rock in space...

This movie taught me we're all just insignificant pieces of shit on a lonely rock in space.... but life is still worth living and people should be kind and supportive to one another.

Of course Yea Forums will hate it because it's pro-life, pro-natalist.

Attached: everything-everywhere-all-at-once-button-1648139633688.jpg (1013x1013, 305.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/dave/list/official-top-250-narrative-feature-films/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is going to be the best movie of the decade

Stop shilling

>we're all just insignificant pieces of shit on a lonely rock in space

this is still nihilism. doesn't matter what stupid life-affirming message you veil it with. the belief that existence is random and meaningless is still nihilism, fuck Nietzsche and fuck this reddit movie

capeshit shill thread #545225653

also
>pro natalist

the movie ends with the lesbian daughter being accepted by her family kek, this whole movie was an exercise in shitty pop culture existentialism just to promote degeneracy and family decay as usual

no, superhero shit sucks

This movie was fantastic and the best film I've seen in five years. Every person I know who has seen it has loved it. Of course Yea Forums hates it.

In all the universes to ever exist, there were never any black people.

Based.

>While at the IRS building, Waymond's personality changes when his body is briefly taken over by Alpha Waymond. Alpha Waymond explains to Evelyn that many parallel universes exist, since every choice someone makes creates a new universe. The people of the Alpha Universe, led by the late Alpha Evelyn, developed "verse-jumping" technology that allows people to access the skills, memories, and body of their parallel universe counterparts. The multiverse is being threatened by Jobu Tupaki, formerly Joy in the Alpha Universe. Her mind was splintered after Alpha Evelyn pushed her to extensively verse-jump; Jobu Tupaki now experiences all universes at once and can verse-jump and manipulate matter at will, and has created a black hole-like "everything bagel" that can potentially destroy the multiverse. Alpha Waymond believes that Evelyn, who is the greatest failure of all the Evelyns of all universes, is being hunted by Jobu Tupaki because her untapped potential can allow her to defeat Jobu Tupaki.

that's not "science fiction", it's capeshit

>This movie taught me we're all just insignificant pieces of shit on a lonely rock in space....
congrats, the jews have taken over your mind
hint. space isn't real. it is meant to make you feel worthless so you give up all your power

Same. Parasite is the only thing to come close.

>sci-fi elements = hurr durr muh capeshit
ok then

I agree.

the important thing is you found a way to be a victim

>you'll never see this in IMAX

Attached: 1424631168335.jpg (662x509, 41.84K)

>I don't understand what science fiction is
That's not what makes it capeshit, it's the fantastical "one person is the center of everything" bullshit and magical powers that come out of nowhere.
besides, picrel is the superior "we are all connected" kinography. The blanket analogy is better then anything in this A24 pretentious garbage.

Attached: huckabees-logo.jpg (480x356, 75.71K)

post mega link shill

meant for

What the fuck are you talking about? Tons of classic sci-fi films have excelled because it deals with throwing an otherwise average person into fantastic situations. Stop drinking the Yea Forums koolaid.

except one person isn't the center of everything. you seem to have sorely misunderstood something. did you even watch it?

nah you're just a brainlet
in order to be science fiction you have to have...uh...what's the word...SCIENCE
Multiverse and metaphysics garbage isn't science

Why is there no torrent yet? It's in theaters as of two days ago.

There's literally only like 8 movies out right now.

But I did.

Attached: Pepe portrait.jpg (511x640, 33.68K)

wow

that is really deep

for real

wow

This is just as "science"-y as The Matrix

Zoomers really thinking twitter as the Gospel. Palm Sunday is a hell of day

Of course not, shill somewhere else. I've already watched the trailer and read the synopsis twice and I don't plan on doing it again.

the trailer is pretty misrepresentative and the synopsis cuts a lot out. i hate capeshit as much as you, but trust me (as someone who's actually seen the film) it's not at all anything close to that

>shill somewhere else.
see

>shill somewhere else
You're welcome to leave the thread at any time, buddy.

>Jamie Lee Curtis and Short Round
BASED

I guess you're right, I keep bumping this shill thread which means it's working. But once this one slides off the board OP will just make another like he's been doing all weekend.

James Hong too

I made a thread yesterday, but this is a different person. It's not just one dude. A lot of people clearly like the movie. It's the #1 ranked narrative feature film of all time on Letterboxd, recency bias is probably a thing but it just dethroned Parasite. Only one of three movies to ever be in that spot.

>A24
Soi kino is back on the table redditbros

>will just make another like he's been doing all weekend.
BECAUSE ITS ALL WE HAVE

This is not music. There are literally like 8 movies out right now. If you are noticing repetition that is why. There is literally nothing else. We either talk about this or we literally don't talk about new movies out right now.

What a gay message

>acknowledging reality iinstead of living in delusions is nihilist

Go pray to your zombie jew you manchild

funny joke, if you've seen the film

>the #1 ranked narrative feature film of all time on Letterboxd
>narrative
As opposed to what?

That's what happens when you let Buddhists write your pseudo reincarnation story. The Jews at least produced Unsong, which was a much stronger exploration of philosophy via multiverse

Improv, ie all modern filmmaking

documentaries, shorts

Documentaries?

letterboxd.com/dave/list/official-top-250-narrative-feature-films/

>produced by the Russo brothers
Explains why it felt like a Marvel movie. Basically a Rick and Morty episode with a huge budget. So fucking overrated it’s ridiculous

ah thx

i can't believe i cried over rocks

Attached: 717a344cf5faa0258451e596294d653a.gif (540x450, 2.92M)

It's all so tiresome

I’m sick of seeing Asians in movies

They also did Arrested Development and Community, you know.

>film entirely about an aimless millennial who dropped out of college just wishing they didn't exist in any universe
Uh, pretty sure Chinese people aren't supposed to be this relatable bros

>shitty pop culture existentialism
Well put

get used to it, you'll be a minority soon enough

So what

So it's not like everything they lay their hands on is or feels like Marvel shit.

Ok this is what I was wondering about and why I was thinking about seeing something else with my free ticket. I'm very highly emotionally unstable and extremely prone to uncontrollable sobbing. Nothing overtly about the synopsis made me think it could be emotional but I was still suspicious. At the very least I'll know to try and prepare myself if I see it. Like for example not smoke pot etc.

It's a parody of capeshit

EEAAO may do a lot of crazy, silly things, but what it’s rooted in are truly authentic experiences. Most significantly for me, the way that this movie expresses depression and hope as two contesting forces is the most accurate and deeply felt I’ve ever it seen by a movie. Most of the time a movie gives me one or the other, but this movie does both in a way that feels real, like the Daniels *understand*. The family dynamics layered on top of that only add to it, and it pulls all of that off while also being really entertaining and fun. This movie has made me feel so many things each of the three times I’ve seen it, likely because I also feel seen by it in a way that’s very rare for me.

>A24
>vaguely "eastern" aesthetics
>gay shit
>faggoty mcbuddhist nihilist themes
I don't even know what this fucking movie is about but every little piece of information I learn makes it sound more and more insufferable.

Fuck off weirdo

>nihilist calling others delusional
lmao

It's a family drama using very loose multiverse mechanics as a thematic vehicle, it's a very emotional movie

You'll probably cry, but you'll laugh a lot too. It's emotional in parts, but doesn't exploit that as a face of the movie trying to make viewers react in that manner - it's just part of how it goes about exploring things the way it does. You'll definitely enjoy it, user. But yeah, don't go high, it's confusing enough as-is.

kino af wish the marketing was bigger desu

>>vaguely "eastern" aesthetics
Because there's Chinese-American people and martial arts in it? lol