No it wasn't

Attached: Halo.png (1729x984, 212.1K)

Elaborate because I'm not watching this shit

Master Chief has had his helmet for the first 3 episodes. Had his suit off for one. Was naked also for one.

>Based
No

What was his best recipe?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS TV SHOW ISNT FOLLOWING THE ESTABLISHED LORE THAT HAS BEEN IN THE MAKING FOR OVER 20 YEARS HOW DARE THEY TAKE ARTISTIC LIBERTIES!!!! IT DOESNT ALIGN WITH MY FAVOURITE HALO BOOK THAT IS WRITTEN FOR TEN YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!!!

>STOP DEMANDING FRANCHISE INTEGRITY GOYIM
t. Pajeetmount+ employee

>Master Chief
It's a girl or a black, isn't it?
>inb4 it's both

I'm wouldn't be surprised if they ignored canon just so they didn't have to pay royalties to the authors of the books for adapting their work.

Attached: halo-3-fall-of-reach.jpg (415x700, 65.62K)

writers said they didn't play the games or read the books. any similarities to the actual franchise is purely coincidental

MC is not raceswapped, but basically everything about his personality or character arc has changed. The raceswapped characters are Captain Keys and Miranda Keys (which also BLACKS Halsey)

>dude just combine a bunch of screenshots of mc from the game

most the people who bought halo didn't either, so what's the problem?

God, I hate bootlickers like you.

halo ruined video games. why do halofags think anyone should feel sorry for them?

Lmao I was about to say this.
You do have to remember that xbox graphics were top of the line back then so it wasn't too bad of a choice for a cover.

Begone Quakebab

Reminder that film types have 0 respect for source material.

Attached: rampage movie.png (768x427, 34.65K)

Attached: 1647519304188.jpg (1578x1462, 364.7K)

They can do whatever they want with the show, I didn't expect them to just recreate the games in the show, but this is just dogshit.

Attached: FPzNGfzXIAII0cS.jpg (599x1200, 89.41K)

Attached: 1647520269643.png (601x638, 390.8K)

I'm so glad that I stopped caring about video games in my early 20s

If you showed this GIF to someone and asked them to guess what show this was from, how many would guess this was Halo?

Attached: WTF.gif (472x236, 1.55M)

this halo vs quake thing only exists in your mind. halo made huge amounts of money by proving, conclusively, that money wasn't in making complex creative games, but in making derivative simple games. which permanently took video game development away from people who actually wanted to make something good, and put in the hands of suits.

granted, had halo never existed, some other game would've taken it's place in history.

>Halo: Combat Evilved was mechanically derivative
Embarrassing post.

clearly talking about the story there, breh. the mechanics are, inarguably, simple.

>Halo invented taking influence outside of games and bringing them into games
Somehow, and I don't know how you did it, you made your post even worse.

Buddy it’s too bad you’re too busy being a huge faggot about minutia because the show is actually not that bad. And the changes are just to give more pleb audience members a chance to know what’s going on. It’s violent already and we’re literally pre events of halo shit is about to pop off. The aliens are pretty fucking dope so far which leads me to believe the flood will be sweet as fuck. My only real gripe is with the alien human chick but whatever at least they popped her clothes off

>tl;dr you’re a fag

whats sad is you probably don't even know you're arguing in bad faith. halofags are incurably retarded after all.

enjoy your show. its exactly as shit as everyone else thought the games were.

The mechanics are as simple as most FPS before or after it, and the highest level of multiplayer shows emergent complexity.

Everything it tries to do has been done better by the series before. It brings nothing new to the table besides the slightest smidge more insurrectionist perspective. It's effectively worthless for Halo and non Halo fans.

has the title object been shown at all yet, or is it going to be in the last thirty seconds of the season like everything else?

>People hate Halo
Now you're just coping.
>Enjoy your show
I'll enjoy watching it crash and burn like it should for not being Halo.

>its exactly as shit as everyone else thought the games were.

Delusional

name the first person shooters before halo that were built around low-inventory, aim-assist, bullet magnetism, and (later) regenerating health.

i'll wait.

>I'll enjoy watching it crash and burn
expect the same thing for halo as cbs/paramount did for star trek.

I won't, Halo was incredibly innovative and built around it's platform and weapon/enemy/level design.
>b-b-but those are bad things!
Nope, not for Halo. Other games did em worse, but that's their problem.

Then i'll enjoy watching 343 dig themselves into debt further.
>500 million dollerydoos wasn't enough

What are you talking about?
The show is a steaming piling of garbage.
It's boring, it's derivative. It's a total joke.
My expectations for the show were low and I'm still disappointed.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 141826.png (420x873, 508.82K)

>I can't
fixed that for you. the only "innovation" halo made was taking the gameplay simplifcation concepts from other games and integrating them into a single, dumbed down piece of garbage for retards.

and here you are, all these years later, still retarded.

>343
has nothing to do with this. are you retarded? wait, what am i saying, you're a halofag. of course you're retarded.

You're contridicting yourself.
>Name things that did (Halo's innovation)
>I won't/can't, it was Halo's innovation
>See? Halo wasn't innovative because I didn't like it!

>343 has nothing to do with this
New cope just dropped.

>hey so we really need some more diversity before we sign off on this show
>no problem, the 2nd main character can be sergeant Johnson, he's a fan favorite and ought to make the show fun
>a pre established black character? oh no we can't have that, let's just axe him and black wash a few white characters instead
>o-oh? uh ok whatever you say Mr Goldstein...

Attached: 7fa.jpg (460x274, 82.47K)

bruh, 343 isn't producing the show. they're getting paid for the rights for paramount to make the show.

are you literally retarded?

It's their brand getting fucked, Paramount getting screwed is just icing on the cake.

The studio literally employed 343i as consultants for the show.

The very first thing people need to hear about this show is that the fucking Covenant has a human in their ranks in the show, and they're taking fucking orders from her.

If that's not enough to warn you about this show, then abandon all hope ye who enter this thread.

bruh, the point is other games had regenerating health, auto-aim, bullet magnetism, and low inventory. putting all of them into one game isn't an innovation. its making an activity center for retarded children.

Attached: 000000000-413-784x1024[1].jpg (784x1024, 86.53K)

Nigga did you even watch the show?

Attached: wut.png (1913x1009, 588.26K)

so... 343 is getting paid... which means the halo show isn't hurting them at all...

You could have just made a show about Sargent Johnson smoking cigars, shooting aliens, and yelling at troops and I would have watched it. And I am a mega racisit.

>baby's first fps

Fuck off

nigga do you know how brand licensing works?

>i want to make movie about your life story
>i pay you for the rights to your life story
>i make a retarded clusterfuck that everyone hates (i strove for accuracy)
>i lose money

do you lose money in this equation?

>There is nothing innovative about making a cohesive package of earlier gameplay concepts and creating a cohesive final package never seen before because I don't like it
Yeah yeah, and Half-Life is just reskinned Tresspasser and Doom is just Wolfenstien but Demons. Such a brainlet take stemming from personal bias.
Read nigga, READ

Nigger, people from 343 studios are directly involved in the development of the show.
Shut the fuck up retard.

correct, there is nothing innovative about dumbing things down for retards. that's the opposite of innovation.

>343's brand getting dragged through the dirt to wide audiences is actually a win for 343 because they recouped 5% of Halo Infinite
Wew 343iggers are coping hard tonight

if they aren't producing the show, they aren't being hurt by it "crashing and burning." which it won't.

is this just too difficult a concept for a halofag to comprehend?

>It's not innovation because I don't like it
Wow, compelling and objective. A real genius.

Halo was a success because it was fun. Period.

because the halo brand has such a stellar reputation after 343 spent so much time shitting all over it?

343 is getting paid and they don't have to do anything. all the risk is on the production company.

READ NIGGA, READ
The show is being produced by 343.
The headof 343, Kiki Wolfkill is literally directly involved in the development of the show.

Attached: Kiki_Wolfkill_SDCC_2015.jpg (220x222, 9.43K)

>Halo was already dead
This really what you're going with, big guy?

I hate movies that are just some Hollywood shitdick's pet project lightly skinned to match and franchise and stamped with the brand name. Fuck that bullshit.

you thought it was fun because it was easy.
>bubububububulegendary!!!
it was easy.

>It's not innovative because I wasn't satisfied with the difficulty
So this is the power... of Quakechildren...

yes, i am stating objective facts. why are they confusing you so much?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-11 164503.png (664x341, 272.86K)

Please share with us what fps games you enjoy since you're the ultimate authority on what is mature and enjoyable game play. Just kidding actually no one gives a fuck about your opinion now go neck yourself. You're probably a fucking retarded cod fag.

it was built to make the player feel like they were badass.

"games" that play themselves isn't innovation. at least not since film was invented.

So your argument is the Halo show that everyone hates, that 343 is directly involved with, that puts their brand through the mud and wastes time and opportunity for brand expansionary projects, is actually a win for 343 because their brand can't get any worse, and they got paid a licensing fee, that barely covers their latest fuckup. This is what you're going with?

>games are shit
>show is shit
what am i trying to cope with?

at most i'm enjoying watching halofags show they are still just as retarded as ever.

>I wasn't satisfied with the player experience so it's not innovative
Quality, informative perspective.

what part of that is confusing you?