What's the most angry you've ever been at a film?

Like what film left you feeling just betrayed and angry at the most?

Pic related I saw in the theater with my family and it was advertised as the next schindler's list or something that was historically accurate. Then it's revealed that you're supposed to feel sympathy for the german child more than the jewish child and that the true horror or the movie is when the german child is killed and made the entire film just a huge slap in the face of the entire jewish community. Suprised is hasn't been banned yet and I've heard it's even been shown in a lot of schools as somehow teaching holocaust awareness despite it spitting in the face of those who actually suffered in the holocaust.

Attached: boy-in-striped-pajamas-cover-682x1024.jpg (682x1024, 158.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2ncjXxrVu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always lose my shit when I see that poster. That clear blue sky. Lol poland doesn't look like that. It's grey as fuck. There's a reason why they gassed the jews there. Depressing shithole even before the nazis came there.

>holocaust movie
>something that was historically accurate

Depends on the time of year, spring/summer especially after rain the skies are beautiful.

I don't even know what you are trying to imply, I mean that the setting is factual but the characters are not purely autobiographical but based on firsthand accounts.

Holocaust was a hoax. Jews use is it to play victim in attempt to silence those who speak truth about what they are & the evil they do on a global level. The most ironic part is calling people who don't like Jews as being 'anti-semitic', which in turn means being 'racist' since being 'semitic' is a racial identification & not religious. In turn, Nazis were 'racist', but they never talk about how people of multiple 'non-white' races had volunteer units that supported Hitler's crusade against Jewry & their Bolshevik abominations. Including the The Tiger Legion in India, The Free Arabian Legion in Middle East, 13th Waffen SS Mountain Division from Bosnia, the Hilfswilliger Auxiliaries from Eastern Europe, the "Ost-Bataillonen" from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, The Blue Division from Spain etc. and the list goes on.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 4.16.34 PM.png (982x674, 220.35K)

>166380396
You are so stupid I won't even dignify this with a (You)

holy mother of all gemeralds that shine upon us
unholy father of all the dusty coals that ever dimmed

MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS MEDS

Nazis are demons on earth unleashed. Its frightening that day by day we are moving closer to this kind of regime

Attached: nazi crimes.webm (304x230, 2.34M)

Garbage bait, stop bumping your own thread

Kek we aren't getting closer. Day by day a new bunch turn 18 and a new bunch die. As time goes on the Nazis will seem more and more strange and alien to the youth. Nazis will be looked upon by people with complete disinterest. Nobody is triggered by or admires napoleon or Nero anymore and they were the Hitlers of the time. We will get to the point where you can walk down the street with a Nazi flag and people won't think anything of that, positive or negative. Like waving the flag of SPQR or something else irrelevant. Fascism will return one day but it won't be white nationalist.

"The Killing Fields". No one gives a fuck about this stupid reporter from New York, the best scenes in the film are dealing with the Khmer Rouge stuff, yet the movie interrupts those scenes for boring shit. Also I fucking raged at the fact they play John Lennon's "Imagine" unironically as the closing song and its supposed to be this touching moment. YOU STUPID FUCKS. YOU DUMB GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKERS "IMAGINE NO POSSESTIONS" YEAH THATS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE KHMER KIDS RIPPED UP THE COMBODIAN GUYS LITTLE FARM HE HAD NEXT TO HIS SHACK.

That was a weird film, it was kind of surreal at first with how casually he was describing it all and then just went so preachy over the top by the end that all the genuine stuff felt less impactful.

Is this a pasta?

No it's a soup? Lmao what kind of question is that.

idiot spotted

Exactly this. People eventually lose interest in the past and it becomes alien to them and they can’t understand it. Napoleon after he was defeated and overthrown still had lots of followers in France that were called bonapartists for many decades after his defeat, who wanted to enthrone his descendants, just as there’s neo-Nazis today. Eventually the Bonapartists by the 20th century became too alien and distant to politically support and they faded from view.

>and it was advertised as the next schindler's list or something that was historically accurate

kek, thanks for the laugh user

>Any post a paragraph or longer must have been written by someone else or memed

Germans suffered the most from holocaust, jews got their own country from holocaust

>No it's a soup? Lmao what kind of question is that
go be a redditor elsewhere newfag kike

Attached: 1643751157503.gif (850x850, 295.01K)

We are getting closer but new nazis will kill their own people cos they are leftists

Not sure but most recent example would be Three Billoards.

Looked like an interesting movie and then immediately went to shit.

>Muh racist homophobic cop who le secretly gay

Great premise immediately ruined by virtue signalling

Palestinians actually suffered the most from the holocaust. Jews and germniggers got off well.

Starfish.

I went in with zero expectations. Despite having an incredibly high budget it had all the pitfalls of no budget movie making. I think of all the lighting experts, costumers, sound mixers, locations, animators, and it's all in service of a big wet fart. It was like watching money burn for 90 minutes.

Imagine feeling sympathy for a germ

Attached: 0B6F30ED-AAA6-46DB-AACE-F5FBE10F76D7.png (1606x1068, 822.96K)

The ending is satisfying because it's fun watching a Nazi realize they accidently murdered their own child Lmao

It felt so extremely satisfying watching that germ kid get gassed and seeing his parents grieving and crying. I got a real kick of it. I don’t think you were even suppose to feel bad about. Maybe it’s just because I’m Arab and I already feel no sympathy for germs and I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing all their children get gassed in the future. Literally couldn’t care less about germs.

Didn't happen. The germans suffered in ww2, the jews profited.

Quick reminder that whether or not the holocaust happened is totally irrelevant. If it happened and Jews proceeded to treat their saviours the way they do, then Hitler was right and they deserved everything and worse. If it didn't happen, then he was right about them being lying, deceitful snakes willing to do anything to destroy all the white races and it should have happened.

Attached: 1640776678519.jpg (250x255, 13.43K)

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of America using their stranglehold on global media.

The Pianist. It shows jews ghetto'd and shipped away in trains, which is stuff that actually happened. Everything that happened in the camps is ruined with propaganda, fanfiction and jewish headcanon.

>despite it spitting in the face of those who actually suffered in the holocaust.

Attached: download (71).jpg (1280x720, 33.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T2ncjXxrVu8

this, just look at the lies, one hint of a jewish lie is that it almost always has the number 6 on it, this was so other jewish people knew that they must support that lie.

that faggot "movie" with Jessie Eisenberg-lettuce with the faggot magicians and that Woody Harrelson faggot, which I liked in True Detective

>yfw you remember the concentration camps had double electric fences separated by a 4 foot walkway that was patrolled by guards with dogs, and literally none of what was depicted in this story could have ever possibly happened

Attached: 1643505493465.jpg (1200x1106, 1.1M)

Checks out.

Attached: Ch06_Image09_large.jpg (1624x2100, 1.32M)

Midwit poofter.
Simple as.

I thought the camps didn't exist though make up your mind /pol/

based

reminder that the invasion of the soviet union was one of the most multi cultural armies in history since the fall of the roman empire

I hate cuckolding so much

Attached: Himitsu.png (1280x692, 972.9K)

Jojo Rabbit sucks for similar reasons. It made it seem like most Germans were innocent little lambs who had no idea the holocaust was happening, like they hadn't been watching people get rounded up for years.

lol nice cope /pol/

>webm
Based. Love me some dead jews.

Camps existed but were prison camps not extermination camps according to /pol/.

I think it did happen, but not to the amount that they claim

For example, any group in power will eventually kill someone even if it's an accident, or like if a jew talked back to an sergeant who was having a bad day and got shot in the head or beat to death and the sergeant then was stripped of his rank, etc

Jews did die, but not the amount that is claimed

Attached: 1620697289937.png (2929x2601, 1.23M)

gemtastic gemerald

Attached: 1649014224975.png (830x690, 18.65K)

OOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it wasnt historically accurate
the jewish laborers, the one in the pyjamas were already selected to not be gassed
the movie makes it seem like the jews were randomly selected to be gassed, it was actually the opposite, when arriving in the camp, few jews would be selected for work, the rest would be gassed instantly

pictured is auschwitz 1
the movie takes place in auschwitz 2 (birkenau)

>the true horror or the movie is when the german child is killed and made the entire film just a huge slap in the face of the entire jewish community
No sane, rational person actually thinks this.

Jews aren't sane or rational, nor are they people, so that checks out.

Most based take on this board in a while

Attached: 1643525855980.jpg (1280x720, 150.75K)

My grandfather was wanked to death in Dachau you anti semite cunts.

You think that's bad, my grand aunt ethel had a piano dropped from a roof onto her head from 100 feet up and the nazi lieutenant on guard played adel vise with the piano keys sticking out of her mouth. Truly horrific stuff.

Sounds impossible, but it do be like that sometime.

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN

The Holocaust never happened but it should and will be

gas the kikes

Attached: 1627499221906.jpg (468x661, 89.47K)