Media events that encapsulate our current times

Media events that encapsulate our current times

Attached: kermit.jpg (1672x975, 237.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjN0vFdne-M
youtu.be/VFWzrTnQHik
youtu.be/kJO5LGMyLKA?t=494
twitter.com/saoirsegowan/status/1512974362571423747?t=CbYfW--6IfbPqMdmfNaAZw&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Froggy
youtube.com/watch?v=IjN0vFdne-M

Attached: 1642524595540.png (1224x894, 645.28K)

>...gangster

probably voted biden haha

how can I be as based as Froggy?

>gangster
>random black guy
>I'm not racist
why are they like this?

Attached: 1512077683536.jpg (480x360, 20.19K)

yeah i wonder what sweet innocent future astronaut did that to him for no good reaosn

what's the point of this interview

woman wants to pose for the camera. she's so dumb. he got randomly mugged "andy you can't let this happen. you need to stop hanging around these people"

She's his girlfriend or ex I think. I'm not sure if she's trying to stir drama where this is none or if Andy is actually getting bashed by drug dealers.
Either way the fake bitch is exploiting his pain for content and Froggy can see it.

I thought Andy Dick was gay

No, he's bisexual.
youtu.be/VFWzrTnQHik

He reminds me of a guy who's good at suckin' and fuckin' .

Serves that antisemite right. He once called Howard Stern a hook-nosed Jew.

eat shit in hell kike fag

Andy Dick being a goy will forever make him /ourguy/.

To be fair Andy also got sucker punched by a white dude a few years ago and bodyslammed by two latino brothers. He got dragged off Kimmel's show. I think there might be more to the story than a robbery.

Andy's a leech and a psycho lmao
youtu.be/kJO5LGMyLKA?t=494

Like...how is he even still alive? And why? And how many times has this fuck had the shit beaten out of him for being an asshole and a drunk and fuck up and an addict and literally no one in the city he is in has anyhting nice to say about the guy and yet even after calling Stern a hooked-nose jew, he somehow winds up with his own podcast of something. Like, is he sure to gie his ass up to the right person whenever they need a quickie or is this just weird Hollywood shit?

Most insiders in Hollywood don't find him despicable because they all act like that, Andy just doesn't hide his degeneracy behind closed doors.

The most depressing part is that Andy had 3 kids. Biologically speaking he passed the test. Meanwhile I'm still a single wage slave.

He literally molested Pam Anderson on stage. I'm sure there are more than enough people who would have said the same thing, but Andy always acted on that impulse and has gotten his ass handed to him for it.

What the fuck is he even fucking known for? Like, what was his claim to fame? The only thing I can honestly remember him being an exclusive member of something that was at the very least memorable was "In The Army Now" with Pauly Shore. Like, talk about two people who definitely lived longer than they absolutely should have somehow winding up in the same picture together and then never doing anything together since. I don't know why Andy Dick is famous other than that one movie and him being the guy that sold the drugs that killed Chris Farley.

And Kermit? Kermit just stood there...

That's the best part about this whole thing. Like, why is this even a thing? Why would even digital Kermit even be friends in any way with Andy fuckin' Dick? Like, you can see it on his green face, he is completely shocked, man. Like, he is trying to figure out how Fozzy Bear is going to square this off with his lawyers and try to distance himself from Andy and all the activities he is involved with. He is stunned silent as to what he has to tell Miss Piggy later about what happened that day at the studio.

>the guy that sold the drugs that killed Chris Farley

No? Are you thinking of Andy giving cocaine to Phil Hartman's wife before she killed him?

Yeah, sorry. That's who I was thinking of. Didn't the guy who used to voice 'The Critic' beat the shit out of Andy for it or joking about it once?

He’s a fay pansexual

Why does Andy Dick keep getting beat up? You can't say it's because he's gay, dude is in fucking LA. Every few months he gets the absolute shit beaten out of him

He has been groping men and women for decades

Revenge for Phil Hartman

kermit's reaction mirrors my own
complete indifference

Attached: 1gczxnibg1s81.png (433x717, 291.22K)

What the fuck is stopping you from knocking up some retarded broad? It this the only measure of success to you to cum into a hole? It's the bare fucking minimum of animal kind and you're pretending it's some pinnacle of accomplishment

Lovitz caught up with him?

>who did this to you Andy?
>Nigger! He's a nigger!

Why does she keep laughing lol

>what did they look like?
>uh.............."gangster"......
It's kinda funny ngl

He gets drunk and starts talking shit and maybe gets handsy.
He interacts with drug dealers in a spazzy manner, rather than a discreet and transactional manner.

I actually can't stop laughing at how absurd this shit is

the nigger was the racist

newsradio, same show joe rogan made his chops

Yep, John Lovitz, he is one of the many people who have kicked Andy Dick's ass.

what the hell is going on?

>tfw we all pictured a nigger when he said that but he actually meant a "gangster" like some guy in a zoot suit and a fedora with a Tommy gun from a James Cagney movie

This paints a far funnier mental picture.

Attached: 1642307406522.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

Most people who live in LA have stories of this guy just randomly showing up and causing chaos. I know someone who has a story about how he crashed their house party and got kicked out because he was looking for coke.

>He was...black...I'm not racist!

>WHERES DA MONEY DICKY? MUGSY SAYS YA BEEN HOLDING OUT! AW WISE GUY AY! POW!

Attached: LittleCaesar10.png (700x523, 243.19K)

Based froggy

Why not say "You think I had time to pay attention to that?"

It's a shame because Andy Dick is one of the funniest people out there, but he is genuinely unhinged and that is part of what makes him so funny. Imagine trying to work with him on anything. You want him to be wacky because it's great material but you can't predict when he'll do something genuinely bad

well I can't believe my eyes!

Attached: kermit.jpg (1338x701, 147.9K)

Sony forget about when Jon Lovitz kicked his ass

Lmao is Andy Dick really a goy? I feel like my radar is too honed to have missed it

So is the frog shaking like that because he's supposed to be upset or is he always like that

I genuinely apologize for using the word genuinely twice

he is shaking with outrage

Attached: 1223810940479.jpg (238x195, 16.56K)

He was on one of the best shows of all time, News Radio.
Dave Foley has a shit ton of connections. If he likes you he can make you a Comedy King.

"YOU'RE THROUGH IN THIS TOWN DICK! YEAH, SEE! NOW HOP ON YOUR WAGON AND MAKE TRACKS BEFORE I WALLOP YOU LIKE A DAME AGAIN SEE!"

Attached: MV5BMjA4NTkxMzkwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI1NTgwMw@@._V1_.jpg (1394x2048, 841.52K)

>He once called Howard Stern a hook-nosed Jew.
Yeah and? He literally is a hook nosed jew

Attached: 1616918831535.gif (400x299, 1.35M)

>Kermit just randomly shows up

Attached: 01.jpg (720x694, 55.49K)

>"WE GOT 'IM BOSS! THAT SNAKE WON'T BE GIVING PERUVIAN SHNOZ SUGAR TO YOUR DAME EVER AGAIN!"

Attached: 1-24-1987_0.56.47.00-300x225.jpg (300x225, 12.46K)

Lots of decent people are being accosted on the subway
twitter.com/saoirsegowan/status/1512974362571423747?t=CbYfW--6IfbPqMdmfNaAZw&s=19

youtube link me some funny andy dick shit

Shaking with outrage but can’t actually show it.

>WE ALREADY KNOW YOU'RE IN BED WITH KERMIT ANDY, BUT IF YOU DON'T HELP GILD THE OL' SONGBIRD'S CAGE YOU'LL BE SLEEPIN' WITH THE FISHES FOR REAL

Attached: hero-image.fill.size_1200x900.v1614271072.jpg (1199x900, 57.89K)