What's a good cheerleader kino? I've already seen Bring It On

What's a good cheerleader kino? I've already seen Bring It On

Attached: 1649586247843.webm (480x600, 838.02K)

Bring It On Again

Who’s the old winch? Where’s her younger sister

funny thing is some really average looking brad probably got to pop her cherry and pump her every night for a few months before dumping her in high school

That one with Little Caprice. Really.

the girl from euphoria

cheerleaders are bitchy and lame. gymnasts are bubbly and nice.

Attached: Sugar and Spice.jpg (309x445, 36.13K)

Ehhhh a little too old for Yea Forums...

I rather pop in a can of cold refreshing diet mountain dew. I’m sure the taste would be far more satisfying

>women are bitchy and lame. extreme self-isolation and total solitude is quiet and nice.

Me as the Amazon™ Approved Second Age Elf on the right

>right-wingers, old roasties, and trannies seethe and call you a pedo/groomer for wanting to fuck this prime slut

>Virgin cheerleader simpq vs Chad Dew Enjoyer

Is this the cheerkino thread?

Attached: 1533753770391.jpg (1280x544, 180.16K)

literally the worst one in the series

dude the even crazier part of having a girlfriend in HS is the amount of cock sucking.

actually starting to have sex is a big deal so before that you're just at third base consistently. my high school girlfriends spent over 9000 hours just blowing me before we finally started having sex.

those are children

virgin

Stick It

Vanessa Lengies mogs Missy Peregrym

Came to post this, good night

Good.

Attached: 1611346431266.png (475x536, 114.1K)

>even the black girls are smiling
Why do adult niggers just want to fight everyone and make up segregation shit.

What is with with blonde black girls that's so sexy.

Are high school carwashes still a thing? I swear to god I have it in my head that they used to be but it seems too based to even be allowed anymore, if they ever even were in the first place.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

i saw a bikini carwash a decade ago, now it's just mexican men

Oh yeah, they’re for sure a thing. But I think they’re not as sexy of a thing as they’re usually made out to be. It’s probably senior girls in t shirts and volleyball shorts instead of bikinis or anything that hot

Haha look at those envy bitches in the back.

I havent had a gf since highschool. I got a lot of blowjobs but only had sex like 5 times with her, all right at the end of the relationship.
It's been about 12 years. I suspect I'll be disappointed if I ever get a gf again.

Yeah they're still around

but they're in bikinis? I'm surprised they were ever a thing. how were they allowed 10 years ago?

Oh they just do them in clothes now

the latest wave of puritanism started around 2012. before that a few good things were still allowed to exist on this earth.

I havent had sex in 7 years but I am content because I fucked like a rabbit in high school. My ex and I would literally entire weekends non stop fucking.

Kys nonce

i don't think they exist anymore
my pops brought me to one when i was a teenager, i couldn't stop smiling the whole time

caprice you say? is there title? i can only find clips that seem to have little to do with cheerleading

they exist but everyone is wearing clothes, not even school uniforms, just like sweatshirts and jeans, and there are lots of adults supervising. its not whatever it was in your childhood memory that's for sure. its more like a donation to the local school and then somebody hoses down your car and you need to hit a real car wash afterward

Are they in bikinis though?

why is america becoming puritanical again? does it go in peaks and valleys or was it always puritanical?

>OH NO NOOOOO-

Attached: 1993457895789.jpg (750x620, 345.91K)

Kek even Yea Forums has a higher standard than netflix

Peaks and valleys

>brad
asian*

Attached: 1632630666746.jpg (800x800, 90.65K)

>Sydney Sweeney
>Netflix may allow this crap, Yea Forums does not

Attached: 2492 - 2soyjaks animal arm bowl can crying dead drowning fish fishbowl glasses hand holding open_mouth smile soyjak sproke stubble variant_classic_soyjak variant_wholesome_soyjak.png (1493x1237, 104.48K)

is america in a peak or valley now

>not a green card marriage
>she def doesnt cringe everytime he kisses her
>she def doesnt cuck him on the reg
where the fuck is the sarcasm button?

Well cross dressing children work strip clubs but checking out a 16 year old makes a man a pariah. America is schizophrenic

this is the only right answer

outlier case this shit barely happens in reality, something like 60% of asian women in the west date white men while 98% of white women date white men

What a retarded take

She wasn't good enough for the football team?

Everyone says this gif is sydney sweeney but i cannot believe its her
Even with the grainy-ness and makeup sydneys face is way more downy than this

Attached: 20220410_224712.jpg (508x834, 183.3K)

I used to help my ex with her daughter's dance competitions. Ask me anything.

face?

Was her daughter cute? Any pics of her? Did you teach her how to kiss Mr. Winky?

the hot outfit and bad quality hide the downs

All the high school foreplay made me impotent from all the not gonna close the deal bullshit. Once girls started putting out, I had to work my dick back into realizing it wasn't just a tease.

they're in college

Her daughter was a spoiled brat. She eventually got hips like her mom though.

No señor