"Ram the fucker."

>"Ram the fucker."

Attached: 56576.jpg (567x319, 81.76K)

He didn't say that.

>and Titanic shall answer

Going down with the ship is a stupid convention.

lol

t. that one italian cruise ship captain

>Sir, there's an ice berg dead ahead!
>Full steam ahead.
>But Sir...!
>I said. Full. Ahead. Fuck the Pan Am ice bergs. We gaan.

you dont understand the love between a man and his boat

ICEBERG FUCKING SHITS

Ocean explorer, have I ever told you about my former fiancé, Caledon Hockley? He once took me on a luxurious trip aboard the most majestic vessel created by man. A great man of many virtues and success, he used to pamper me and shower me with expensive gifts, basically treating me like a Queen. Oh, he loved me so very dearly and with utter loyalty, this made me hate his guts and thus I was even considering suicide just to escape from his kindness and affection. I showed him how grateful I was by cheating on him with a poor lower-class bum, who hadn't taken a bath in month and had achieved nothing of worth in his entire life. After spreading my legs for him, I watched him die horribly in freezing water, from the comfort of a piece of wood that had room for two but that I kept only for myself. I'm telling you this, because even though I've only known this bum for a couple of days and I now have a loyal husband, loving children and grandchildren, even to this day, the thrill of cheating with a dirty no-gooder just to spite Cal and watching the life escape from his eyes as his body shut down from agonizing hypothermia is still the best memory of my life and still gives my old vagina shivering tingles. I stole one of Cal's most valuable diamond necklaces, but not before leaving him a gratuitous letter filled with poisonous insults, and after we made it back to shore, I never talked to him again. Cal killed himself shortly afterwards due to financial distress. Although the diamond necklace is still to this day worth an immense fortune and holds significant historical value for you, I just threw it in the ocean on a whim 5 minutes ago. Did you know it belonged to the great King Louis XVI? I can't imagine the trouble Cal went through just to obtain it for me. He was a good fiancé.

Attached: 20_Gloria-Stuart.jpg (1920x1080, 294.82K)

>I still don't know how I got in the lifeboat. Yes, I'm the Captain...I must have just fallen into one accidentally.

SAIL NOW! SAIIILLL NOOOWWWWW
SAIL FOR WRATH
SAIL FOR RUIN
AND THE SHIP'S ENDING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU

What can mere men do in the face of such reckless iceburgery?

That sentiment has mutated from the captain’s responsibility for the lives of everyone on a ship; if it needs to be abandoned, it’s the duty of the captain to ensure all are safety off before they leave.

Attached: F1A9F909-5483-411C-A2DC-6B091CCD8DB1.jpg (255x285, 20.84K)

Where was the Lusitania when -

Kek. god damn it user you got me

>Captain, we have to stay and help the rest!

Attached: f64266cda9cc2f0dc0e25cdfd7f43b01.jpg (724x472, 85.37K)

WHAT IS THE SS TITANIC BUT A THATCHED BARN WHERE MICKS DRINK IN THE BRIG AND THEIR BRATS KEKOLD ACTUAL GOOD HUSBANDS WHO LAVISH THEIR WIVES WITH MILLION-DOLLAR JEWELRY IN THE GRAND STAIRCASE WITH THE SEADOGS? THE VICTORY OVER THE ICEBERG DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU, EDWARD SMITH, SHIPMASTER! YOU ARE A LESSER SKIPPER OF GREATER CRUISE LINES.

>Ships can be rebuilt. Lives, reborn. Icebergs shall break upon this bow like glass upon steel.

KEK

Attached: 1601585912753.jpg (492x388, 97.55K)

ROSILDUR

THE HEART OF THE OCEAN

DESTROY IT

Attached: rose-1509484431.jpg (480x240, 14.13K)

Ok

>it's just water, just really cold water, we're sailing thru cold water right now no problem

>the charges, captain?

I WAS THERE WHEN THE STRENGTH OF THE 16 WATER TIGHT COMPARTMENTS FAILED....

Attached: lelsildur.png (695x282, 50.13K)

>The Jakobshavn Glacier in the south-west of Greenland, which is believed to have produced the iceberg that sank the Titanic in 1912, is now the fastest moving glacier in the world

When the FUCK are we getting revenge, bros

>t. has never felt the call of the sea

Is he not clear that, Iceberg?

YOU HAVE NO LIFEBOAT HERE, IRISH THIRD CLASS PASSENGER!

Attached: dsafe341.jpg (600x600, 67.92K)

give it twenty years and it'll be gone

>I had to get the camels to pay back my brother-in-law for his car!

Attached: Gimli.jpg (480x360, 14.03K)

Everything about this. God bless the user who first wrote this.

Attached: str8.jpg (948x873, 86.34K)

Nothing says fancy like gruel.

Attached: 9811.jpg (320x501, 39.78K)

ITS BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER
THIS BERG... IS ICE. COLD.
FROM THE WATERS THAT BROUGHT YOU TITANIC
COMES A WHOLE NEW EPIC STORY
AND THATS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG
(Frantic music swells)
(Leo dicaprio struggling underwater)
THIS SUMMER
THE OCEAN TAKES BACK WHAT SHE LOST
AND SHE'S NEVER. LETTING. GO.
(slowed down off key remix of My Heart Will Go On)
(title drop) DEAD AHEAD
IN THEATRES EVERYWHERE JULY 9th

they really are like this

It really do be that way tho

that's third class? those are kino meals right there

fuck the gruel who has a baked potato for breakfast?

>dies thinking about the guy she spent a few days with, not the man she started a family with

is the ultimate woman moment?

Attached: 1647541589030.jpg (1600x900, 241.54K)

As the guy that she spent a couple days with, this upsets me greatly

do you want your blankey, schittino?

Bipolar women are like this. Just them specifically.

Autocratic systems (like a ship) tend to produce chivalric codes in order to prompt good behaviour (as determined by an amalgam of what's good for the unrepresented masses and the class of rulers) and some sort of release valve for a particularly shitty ruler, democracy is obviously impractical for a complex system requiring expertise like a ship, so these codes and precedents have been forged over the centuries.

Something quite interesting, in WW2, the Italian navy had a severe problem with men following these chivalric codes to the point that their class of war-ready captains were decimated, with Italian captains more than willing to die with their vessels even when escape was possible.

How do you know

>figs and rice

Go to sleep leo

>Roast beef
they got more than they deserved

NO MICK REACHES NEW YORK ALIVE

Noticing how no other iron hull ship sunk via iceberg I don't think the iceberg went through the hull. I'm pretty sure the design flaw was in the boilers. The extreme stress on the propulsion of reversing the engine at full steam probably exploded the boilers. That would explain why the ship was cut in half when it sank and the multiple failed bulkheads and why it sank so rapidily.

can you fuck off with your schizo shit rivetposter?

Uh oh somebody doesn't want us to know about their scams

>But Captain, the iceberg will rupture the hull!
>Not if we line the edge of the hull with passengers... women and children first!

VADA A BORDO CAZZO

>No captain should have to scuttle his own ship

Most of the time it’s just “get everyone else off first, if there’s not enough time to evacuate every single person you must ensure you are the one who drowns.”

As ships got better and more resilient a captain had to be retarded to get his shit broken, so they’d die out of shame.

>we will never get a Bismarck kino

Attached: victoriapainting17.jpg (750x500, 140.89K)

Give the dog some attention you coldhearted bitch

You just know

I never knew that, grat post, thank you.

The Irish do of course.

Damn the icebergs, full speed ahead!

your understanding awakens

A pity, I guess Das Boot will have to do