Welp

welp

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-221135_Samsung Internet.jpg (1039x674, 163.36K)

didn't it already come out?

good, I don't wanna see another terrible marvel movie

That's the wall brother!

but.. it already came out? THis is like post-natal abortion?

Guardians of the Galaxy will be the death of the MCU. Mark my words.

By being too kino?

Is this the most cursed Disney movie ever?
>in development hell for almost 10 years
>as soon as it gets finished corona happens
>actress gets pissed and tries to sue Disney for not giving it a theater release
>actress gets blacklisted form Disney

It's because nobody even knows who the Guardians of the Galaxy are. That movie will be a huge bomb because nobody cares about characters like 'Groot' (a giant tree man)

i’m pretty sure the mcu is going to die out soon. i was talking to a huge marvel fangirl recently about that spiderman movie and she said she didn’t like the direction it was going in. i don’t normally watch marvel so idk but i think she’s like a canary or bellwether here.

Isn’t that just murder?

Is this the end of capeshit?
Can't wait.

pretty sure it’s just considered abortion until at least 18 years

OH NO NO NO NO NO
dumb bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-042900_Edge.jpg (1587x1871, 1000.65K)

>MCU is over t-this time for real!

Never forget Scarlett Johanson is jewish, and so is Yisney. The jews played themselves.

They already killed off the character in the last Avengers movie, so who cares?

Did anyone really want more Black Widow prequels played by a late-30s Scarlett Johansson? She was hot as fuck a decade ago, but she just can't pull off the "sexy spy in a skin-tight black bodysuit" thing anymore.

>It's actually just her comic series being cancelled due to shit sales

this

>Marvel Comics began its new comic book series, “Black Widow” in 2020, but after 15 issues, Marvel is pulling the plug on this fan-acclaimed outing from the former Red Room assassin.
>Our legendary run is ending for now. We could not be more grateful to the collaborators who made this book extraordinary and the fans who picked up our book month and month. From the very first day 1 sat down next to Kelly at an editorial retreat and said “so what about Black Widow” to the day we got Elisabetta D’Amico on board to ink Elena’s pencils, I’ve known we had a special book on our hands. We’ve become a close-knit group, and it’s a bittersweet feeling to see our collective work realized here.

I personally was huge into the MCU and Marvel but the whole multiverse bullshit completely turned me off, that and the fact that NWH completely overshadowed everything else in the MCU, making normies not give a shit about the rest of the literal whos, crippling the franchise

What the hell were they thinking? Of course releasing it online leads to people pirating it for free instead of paying to see it in theaters, especially during Covid times.

Hm I have never said this before personally and I don’t even hate the marvel whatever as much as most tv posters. In fact I really did enjoy that spiderman movie but that might have been nostalgia bait. I think it would make sense to peter off now though, there’s already been some big climax in the “meta” narrative of the film cycle with all that thanos stuff, and I don’t think the average consumer has all that long of an attention span to sit through the build up of another climactic thing like that. I think part of why they were able to do it in the first place was because people didn’t see it coming until they were already in the meaty part of the build up.

But I don’t know, and again I’m really just basing this off a personal theory that that girl is a canary. She’s cool but she seems like the pretty average media consumer.

MCU's golden age ended with Endgame. Most movies after that either flopped or were only barely successful. I've talked with some old and new fans who are worried that MCU is being spread too thin, introducing too many new shows and characters in a short amount of time. Hell, even that female deaf amputee fighter from Hawekeye is getting her own show. Seriously?

Attached: echo-logo-social-crop.png (1312x745, 326.63K)

I agree, I also think the pandemic had a hand in killing people's interest

I saw it on the plane so when i got off i torrented it

it was quite shit ngl

>>in development hell for almost 10 years
>>as soon as it gets finished corona happens
>>actress gets pissed and tries to sue Disney for not giving it a theater release
>>actress gets blacklisted form Disney
Disney was in breach of contract, and tried to fuck her pay. But there has to be more to a character than tits and ass. Fiege fucked up by putting Captain Marvel before Black Widow.

>. i was talking to a huge marvel fangirl recently about that spiderman movie and she said she didn’t like the direction it was going in
That fangirl is dumb. No way home is how fanservice should be done. The respect paid to Tobey and Andrew and their Peter Parkers was unexpected, but welcome. The same with the respect paid to the villains, who were fleshed out as more than haha evil....the little insights into their home dimensions and their own discoveries of multiverse differences was icing.

When are they going to digitally remove her from all the films?

Iron man came out when I was in middle school and I've been following the MCU in theaters ever since, then the pandemic made me take a great and coming back holy shit are they bland and formulaic as fuck

They even managed to fix Sony's recent villains,

how was she dumb? she got an additional 10million and still got to keep her existing projects

Nigga they just built a massive coaster at EPCOT that is GOTG themed.

>Our legendary run
Right. I have to give Marvel props though, they'll finally let a comic go a full calendar year before renumbering it

>infinite potential with the multiverse
>X-men and Fantastic 4 still on the way
No, they're far from dying. If anything was going to kill the MCU it would have been Black Widow and Eternals but they managed to pull through. Capeshit fatigue has been delayed, at least until Sony tries to build their own Sinister 6 again. Seriously if anything's going to kill the MCU it will be Sony.

My dad is/was the biggest marvel drone ever, and he hated eternals and latest spiderman, even got redpilled on inclusion olympics lol. He's not the only normie I know like that

Female spies are literally just hookers with surveillance and where the pimp is an intelligence agency

>she said she didn’t like the direction it was going in.

What "direction" is it going in exactly? I mean I have my criticisms of it that there's getting to be too much of it and it's hard to remember all these weird characters running around, but the overall direction has always been the same.

The MCU is getting to be too convoluted and like the actual comics for normies to be able to enjoy.

NWH made almost 2 billion fucking dollars. What are you smoking?
The real test will be Multiverse of Madness, if that movie manages to ear a billion, then the MCU is very much alive and well.

>She Thor
>Wakanda sans King Negro
>Le Marvels
>Ant-Man Please Somebody Stop This Nonsense
>Fantastic Flop
>Blade
The only thing interesting that's coming up is Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Blade and Wakanda are going to be sermons. The Marvels is feminist agitprop and Ant-Man is just awful and was usurped in the last movie by bee qween.

People like Dr. Strange so I think that's going to do really well and then we aren't getting anything until 2023 when GotG drops.

I’ve always been a huge Marvelfag and I think I’ve checked out of the MCU now. I tried to get into the Disney+ shows but they’ve been incredibly underwhelming and Spider-Man was just garbage. Post-Endgame it feels like they’re just going through the motions without RDJ or Chris Evans, and these new heroes just ain’t it.

Oh that's why Dad was laughing.

They're going in the direction that killed the comics. Idk why the moviegoing audience would behave any differently.

All the time travel multiverse alternate dimension hopping killed it for me.

>Hell, even that female deaf amputee fighter from Hawekeye is getting her own show. Seriously?
The rumor is that it's a bait and switch. It's called Echo but it will be used to reintroduce daredevil. They keep doing this, take the popular white hero and use him to introduce the minority woman character no one wants. The next Doctor Strange move is introducing America Chavez for example. They are still going forward with that black girl iron man show no doubt popular characters will be in that too

Elaborate

>infinite potential with the multiverse
You're stupid because seen another way it's also - nothing matters.
If you have a trillion universes, who gives a shit what happens? If someone dies, there's a universe where they lived. Who cares. Stakes are reduced to pretty much zero.

Constant alternate universe revisions and muttified character replacements

Yeah, she’s gross.

Attached: 3AD0F823-BD5E-4BEC-A1F7-ACB763C8EFC2.png (500x700, 306.22K)

It's baffling to me that they're actually pushing America Chavez, with how notoriously bad her solo run is and her character is "alien from lesbian planet who is also Latina for some reason".

in truth, this could cost her hundreds of million. actors these days can negotiate their contracts based on movie earnings world wide just on movies they starred on (they dont even have to be the mc). Putting any actors movies on streaming platforms robs them of their bargaining power since they cant show how much income their 'talents' will bring and streaming services can chose to keep info to themselves.

>It is unclear why Marvel decided to cancel this all-female-led comic book series in this peculiar unceremonious way, with Natasha being turned into a sex slave by the Russian Mafia, but as the creators remain hopeful, so too must the fans of this Natasha Romanoff story.

Attached: black_widow_scared.webm (1080x1080, 2.93M)

Marvel can be petty. They pulled this same shit when they didn't own the movie rights to the fantastic four

This is a good point. I've seen seen all marvel films though only handful of then in theatres...(endgame among them)....but yea for me it really was that I accidentally invested myself in it so how to watch em all

The MCU is only concerned with one universe though.

>THIS TIME IT'S REALLY OVER GUISE PLS BELIEVE ME

>Did anyone really want more Black Widow prequels played by a late-30s Scarlett Johansson?
This is a heterosexual board, user. Take your digital faggotry elsewheres

During the high point of Marvel Cinema, each hero was swapped out with a minority version. Tony died, Hulk was replaced by his protegee (which ruined Cho), Cap was revealed to have been a Hydra agent the entire time, and Thor was declared unworthy of his hammer which then went to Jane. Marvel then proceeded to go full sjw and bundled the most horribly written, offensive woke comics with the popular ones on the retailer side, forcing stores to buy the wokeshit if they wanted to sell Marvel comics. It's generally assumed that Marvel killed some really good runs (Gwenpool, Renew Your Vows) to stop them from overshadowing the diversity heroes.

Attached: this is real.jpg (1678x1362, 796.17K)

Digging their own grave, fucking morons.

It's not like they won't video game it up and alter her body with cgi. Fucks sake they brought 20 year old Carrie Fisher back from the dead for that star wars schlock and it's only getting started.

Its about fuckin time. Finally we can start getting rid of some of this clutter in the comic universe.

Girlbossbros...

Did they ever stop and consider that not every obscure """"hero"""" needs an entire 3-4 movie saga and are perfectly fine being supporting characters?

The picrel is sad and funny at the same time. Funny because what he is saying is 100% true and it looks like a genuine fan edit from Yea Forums. Sad because they are so self unaware that they think this is how they own the chuds and smash the patriarchy - by proving the fucking point and being oblivious to that.

kikes pretending they own our own culture while lecturing us about cultural appropriation is probably what made me realize they all need to be crucified

Attached: 1280px-Altunastenen_U_1161_(Raä-nr_Altuna_42-1)_Tor_detalj_0440.jpg (1280x960, 705.56K)

Oh the lack of self-awareness gets so much worse my friend.

Attached: America Chavez.jpg (628x667, 151.01K)

Are there any comics doing well

Attached: 1646865430239.jpg (1518x2048, 230.53K)

She has no super powers anyway

Are you from the past? Guardian of the Galaxy is one of the more popular lines of mcu

And Groot is a meme which is just free advertising. And it entertains younger audience and it sells toys. Which makes it more relevant than 90% of the cast

Let me be clear that most Marvel movies are really nothing and just time wasters. There are maybe one or two "great" ones, a couple "good" ones, and the rest are things that you will never watch again in your life willingly. Black Widow, Shang-Chi, and The Eternals were really bad. Shang-Chi had the one bus scene and Tony Leung's use of the rings. They absolutely RUINED the main point of the movie, which was family, by ripping away the redemption arc of his father and just pushing a CG shitfest as per usual. Genuinely made me angry.

Did i go back in time because i swear a black widow came out in 2021. It wasn't very good

This could have all been avoided if they were willing to recast characters

I heard Raimi wasnt happy with being forced to introduce her... there's rumours about him mandating costume changes that include a sombrero and the hiring of mariachi bands for her theme song. We will see if it survives the editing room