How do you make zombies scarier?

How do you make zombies scarier?

Attached: FDCF11E1-6ECD-4EA6-8E65-C449BF4189FC.jpg (1400x1050, 178.35K)

fuck zombies

Make them a symbol of rampant free market capitalism

You make le humas le real zombies

First you'd need to make them scary in the first place

Walking dead is kino
Fuck you

Fast zombies

Fast and intelligent

stop making zombie content for at least 30 years.
like ban it, entirely, punished by prison if you make anything zombie related

but come to think about it, in 30 years we're gonna live a metaverse instagram virtual world full of cucked shit, zombies are not going to be scary. i fucking hate the future

Intelligent zombies are terrifying. World War Z fast zombies are terrifying. Only if done right and not cheap as fuck looking.

Make them rape

Yeah that's interesting too

slipknot?

Kino rape fetishism

>we're gonna live a metaverse instagram virtual world full of cucked shit
Enjoy it. Fat chance I'm gonna get involved in vr now that foids are making sexual assault claims and people are taking them seriously.

if they were totally silent, and not groaning. would be instantly scary, simple as

How do you make zombies sexier?

Make them retain intelligence and be able to talk and everything and they have to eat to slow the rotting

make them smarter than humans

nigger zombies

kind of like the virals from dying like 1. have them mantain a semblance of self-preservation and intelligence (have them scrounging around for food or shiny things, idk, maybe crying for help once and a while cuz they're sick) but once they get close to you their lizard zombie brain overrides them and they attack - but that's always not a guarantee.
in a universe with a zombie cure, the infected would still be dangerous - they could just snap and elliot rodger a bunch of people in a blood rage even if they're seeking the vaccine, or whatever

Attached: r sponge7.jpg (491x428, 40.41K)

Give the humans fewer bullets.

we were the zombies all along

Attached: 1608224216080.jpg (640x480, 50.93K)

Give zombies knowledge of the afterlife and have them say that this is preferable to what comes after death.

Just have them be normal humans that turn into psychopathic cannibal rapists

Attached: Ennis.png (703x1600, 2.08M)

By not making them the focus of the story. Zombies are only good as side villains. The main villain needs to be a vampire or litch or something.

Put smart characters in a hopeless situation.

Build tension properly and then show what a terrible fate being torn apart and consumed by a pack of rotting corpses would really be. For all the zombie shit out there, they never really get it right. The zombies don’t want to kill you, they want to eat you. They’ll eat whatever part they can, so it’s not going to be quick.
Blood curdling screams and thrashing about as the victim DESPERATELY tries to get away. Genitals being torn away and devoured while the victim is still alive. The screams have to resonate in the viewer’s mind for days afterwards as they ruminate on just how badly they want to never be eaten by zombies.

Attached: 7B2E51BD-2C60-411B-8F42-A5C4A19FAA04.jpg (750x732, 242.77K)

28 Days Later had the scariest zombies
>Fast
>Hyper aggressive
>Biting and eye gauging

Attached: day-of-the-dead-bub-salute.jpg (1600x896, 63.6K)

They'll make their way to VR too dumbo, like they did with all entertainment.

Zombies aren't scary any more, but the threat of Zombies still is. Stop showing the zombies so much. That's how to build tension 101, but zombie movies don't do that because every piece of zombie media wants to show off their rad zombie makeup effects.

instead of uncontrollably eating flesh

they violently rape anything that moves

This, one of the most terrifying moments from Dawn of the Dead remake was the little girl staring at them, it went to shit the moment she groaned.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 31.8K)

I am Legend did it right imo

make the zombies plague zombies

Attached: 1645063876932.png (1916x1064, 298.07K)

So the infected from Crossed?

They're just normal humans who can't communicate or work with each other but otherwise retain their full intelligence and want to eat/infect you. They know how to use tools, operate simple machines, turn door knobs, and their only goal is catching and eating you. They have a sense of preservation too, to the extent if you threaten one with a gun it'll run away but then come back when it thinks you're not looking. Basically just tribal cannibals who don't bother to cook their food.

Make them behave like chimps instead of shuffling retards.

The knowledge that they were always lurking, waiting underground was pretty spooky.

So it’s, like, in the distant future, with zombies? With corporate franchise branding (probably Star Wars)? Yes. STAR WARS ZOMBIES. Star Wars NAZI zombies! You see, the Rebellion is currently being led by a virgin prodigy Mary Sue BIPOC quadriplegic…

Fuck I hated that dude. At least test it first.

make them like the ones in crossed

Make them better sexual partners than the living

Attached: Leela Savasta Masters of Horror s01e12.png (1138x742, 1.15M)

Never let the situation get boring. Never let the survivors reach a point at which the zombies are no longer a threat.

Make them exactly like humans, not rotting or ghoulish at all. Your Grandma could be turned into a zombie, but you'll never know. Said zombies have to still eat human flesh, so they do it in secret completely aware how fucked up it is.

Remove their flesh and make them skeletons.

You can't. The scary aspect of zombies mainly comes from the gore they inflict on people and how hard they are to overcome. It's been done to death already.

That's just a vampire

Less guys in masks and makeup, more animatronics. Greater emphasis on isolation and hopelessness (being able to fight back kills the horror). More emphasis on atmosphere of dread. More hoards of zombies. Absolutely NO RUNNING/RAGE ZOMBIES. Have characters that you actually care about (no dumbass rednecks that exist only to shout a few racial slurs before dying). Absolutely NO FEMINISM. The women and children need to be realistically vulnerable.

Make them black, gay, female, and trans

Too sp00ky

reminds me of the santa clarita diet, which i only watched for chubby drew barrymore.
but if you played it seriously, it might work - maybe a small town is run by a cabal of zombies and a newcomer slowly realizes how fucked up the place is, but never accepts the truth until its too late.
maybe you could only detect them via touch or thermal camera, cuz they'd be cold
3spooky5me

Body Snatchers and/or Thinglike beings.

>no running zombies
Might as well get rid of them all together and remake The Road

Nah, that would be a japanese "Demon".

no it's not user. they have no supernatural powers at all just the desire to eat people (apart from you because of the b.o)

I personally in my own humble opinion however uninformed it might be think we need more shows with inter-living couples and an amendment to our constitution to declare the dead citizens with rights. They already vote.

Or a Ghoul, someone who eats human flesh out of desperation during a famine and gets the hunger

Check out Crossed. It sucks though

Animorphs perfected Zombies. Don't make them faster or stronger, make them harder to spot, more intelligent, and the host still alive in torment.

Depends on the vampire mythos? Also yes I am quite stinky thank you.

nah they're not even dead, just infected with a virus that makes them crave human flesh and the virus reproduces thru airborne contact.

this make them sprinters
>intelligent
NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO I HATE THIS I FUCKING HATE THIS NO NEVER KEEP THAT SHIT IN VIDEOGAMES

How do you do it without making them something else?

Too late, this is now a skeleton thread.

Attached: 1592021765526.gif (500x500, 1.41M)

The Dog version is better. Did like the blind waifu tho.