Is smoking making a comeback in Hollywood?

Is smoking making a comeback in Hollywood?

Attached: CA8E4173-D842-4FB5-AD9A-00EC01047A9B.jpg (750x400, 51.25K)

Smoking is cool but the drawbacks aren't worth it

Neither of these actors smoke in their real life. My fellow smokers can notice it too.

>a thing thats says it kill you on the box
>do it anyway

They need to be smoking more weed tbch

Is it, though?
>$8-24 per day
>breathe worse
>become less athletic
>smell like shit
>gives you cancer
It's one of the most profoundly retarded things people do.

Zoomers are such pussified faggots it's unreal.

That is true, but it is still kino. I mean, I don't smoke because my grandparents got lung cancer from it... however it is a fun thing to do.

>smoking automatically means 40 cigarettes a day

>dude if you don't want to waste money to smell bad and get cancer you're a pussy
boomer "tough guy" rhetoric is a product deliberate propaganda to get you to buy things and support the current hierarchy.

Weird, all sorts of unhealthy and disgusting lifestyles are glamorized today but the second you light up a dart it’s like you’re a serial killer.

I don't remember this episode of Modern Family

Imagine smoking

>believing anti-smoking propaganda
The only recreational activity jews have no stake in and arent allowed to be apart of, is also the most villified and attacked. Really makes you think (unless youre a retarded zoomer)

It never left. This evil shit has always been massively advertised on TV and in pictures by scumbag jew admen. Its terrible.
>Smoking is cool
Only according to jew propaganda. Its trashy and disgusting. Only the lowest trash have ever smoked.
>it is a fun thing to do
No, it isn't

>vaccine has 9 pages of potential side effects
>all the people who tell you smoking is bad, tell you the vaccine is safe

Yeah, you are a massive fag. Its terminal.

>smoking is jewish
Find me one jew who runs a tobacco company. I will wait. Theres a reason its so highly vilified. Its a big club and jews aint in it.

smoking feels good so I keep smoking

Attached: E3y71U9WQAM41-X.jpg (720x960, 115.95K)

Yeah, that's why Edward "king jew adman" Bernays campaigned against smoking.
You should be killed
>smoking feels good
No, it doesn't.

how do smokers deal with smelling like shit all the time?

this guy here.

>advertisers own the products they sell
What a histrionic retard. Answer the question or GTFO. Tobacco is a white mans industry.

They can't tell. Smoking dulls most senses.

for a second i thought that was Hunter in OP's pic

You were the one who brought up who "owns" smoking. I don't fucking care, anybody involved in the smoking "industry" needs to be killed because they're evil. The scumbag admen advertising this shit including on TV and in films ARE jews. Fuck off, shill
>Tobacco is a white mans industry
1 no, it isn't and 2 selling poison for human consumption is not "industry"

Find me a jew who owns a tobacco company, brainwashed zoomer shill

tobacco might be a white mans industry but smoking is for niggers

YOU are the shill. You're here advertising a product. Fucking hell.
Im not going to bother researching your evil company. Why the fuck would I?

>ITT: ignorant, clueless retard zoomers parrot the propaganda they just "learned" in class this week

>smokings bad for you because... because... well, because it JUST IS, OKAY??????

not being a bitch is cool, well at least before millennials and zoomies turned it into a virtue

Attached: frogette.jpg (482x750, 47.98K)

Imagine sucking cancer sticks

Literally no proof smoking causes cancer

This deflection is insane. A shill accusing others of being shills.
>everybody has always known breathing smoke is bad
>even animals will stay upwind of fire
>jews start trying to convince retards breathing smoke is actually good
>somehow it worked
Oh, yeah, because only bitches aren't disgusting evil scum. Real great Jewish propaganda you're regurgitating.

>b-but don't you know how cool and manly jews said smoking is?!?

That's just if you overdue, like anything else in life. One cigarette a day is clinical proven to raise cognitive ability and lower appetite.

there is
but even if it didn't, you are literally increasing your blood pressure, your risk of stroke, heart attacks, heart disease, clots
it is absolutely retarded to smoke, because you'll also be ruining your lungs, tanking your hormones, and in turn tanking your bones and sex drive. There is absolutely no benefit to smoking, none at all besides maybe being a good way to deal with mosquitos

I smoke around 3 cigarettes a day, how people can sit there and smoke an entire pack in 24 hours is a legitimate mystery to me, like itd have to be a fucking mission

You're wrong. Your nemesis is right. Big Jew lawyers have been filing class action lawsuits against big tobacco for decades & won many of them. Why do you think companies like Juul can now only sell menthol or tobacco flavored pods? You can't say the same about big pharma up until only recently since the internet & technology has exponentially increased the transmission of information. Jews were filing lawsuits against big tobacco long before the internet.

Imagine falling for Jewish propaganda so hard you willingly purchase and consume a product that does absolutely nothing besides make you smell like shit, gives cancer, ruins your lungs, and makes you uglier. And then you cope by saying it "looks cool" (which no one besides other smokers actually thinks) . Smokers really are bottom of the barrel sheep.

This must be it, why don't you go out and buy a pack right now. For America.

>but the drawbacks aren't worth it
Yes those are the drawbacks you fucking mongoloid.

These two hideous monsters smoked 60 ciggys a day.
Don't smoke kids, you don't want to look like them!

Attached: audreycarey.jpg (1016x1500, 342.66K)

Cigs are just glorified crutches. It's only "cool" because it's put in association with relaxation and de-stressing. Any everyone likes de-stressing, especially when paired with an oral fixation.

If you want to smoke, smoke weed faggots

It's nicotine you simple minded retard.

Attached: marilyn.jpg (1148x1360, 173.01K)

weed is estrogenic therefore unmanly

Don't smoke!!
You might end up like this man. Imagine the horror your life would be if you looked like this.

Attached: burtscout.jpg (928x523, 234.23K)

If you're concerned with appearing manly, you aren't manly.

Stop trying to conflate the drug with the delivery method. You shills always do this shit.

>Is smoking making a comeback in Hollywood?
it's certainly making my cum black! because i got hit in the balls so hard i'm pumping out bblack blood

>The only recreational activity jews have no stake in and arent allowed to be apart of
Truth to this or just dumbposting? Always thought it was weird that such a huge industry was essentially sabotaged despite all the money and it’s obviously not like they care about our health or lifespan.

>never had biological children
>married and divorced
>lost all his money in one divorce
>declared bankruptcy and needed to rely on charity from fans
>live the remainder of his life in destitution and obscurity

doesn't stop the fact it looks cool

>2022
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: 1484411599880.jpg (227x256, 14.96K)

Smoking giving you cancer is a meme

If smoking were much cheaper and I lived somewhere cold I'd do it. So basically I'd have to live in Asia

HAHAHA

Attached: orson.jpg (500x670, 52.17K)

Roll your own, it's not even $2 a pack.

Attached: mitchum.jpg (1020x1024, 261.7K)

All things in moderation are fine. If you have 1-2 cigs a day then you'll be fine. Same thing with alcohol, nothing wrong with a cold beer or two coming home from a shift at work. Just don't go smoking a pack of cigs in a day or smashing six packs of beer daily or you'll actually get health issues

Fact.

Attached: childsmoke.jpg (293x301, 11.19K)

>potential
None of which are lethal or harmful whereas tobacco will 100% fuck you up

SHMOKE

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 48.37K)

are ya smoking yet?

this, ive never felt the urge to smoke a whole pack but then again i only smoke american spirits which are strong

I've only ever smoked casually and yes it does feel very good

>don't smoke
>look like a pussy
>live slightly longer but spend all that time dying from dementia

Imagine not smoking lel

Attached: deal with it jerry.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

They hated him because he spoke the truth

>none of which are lethal or harmful
*laughs in myocarditis*

>a-at least I didn't smoke
>BEEEEEEEEEEEP

Attached: 5884578-6360507-image-m-45_1541599444157.jpg (634x648, 120.17K)

>look like a pussy

Nobody thinks this anymore, though. It's how boomers convinced themselves to smoke but today the people who pick up smoking are just lower IQ.

guessing there is push from smoking companies. Most people no longer smoke (at least not in America), so they might be losing money.

We’re here for a good time, not a long time you pathetic wretch.

>All things in moderation are fine.
Doesn't actually apply to all things.

Holy shit those hacking, coughing, wheezing,and seething replies kek

Lived a full healthy life. He made the right choice.