Dude she totally hit the wall

>dude she totally hit the wall

Attached: 1639345256921.jpg (1118x1000, 377.1K)

lmao SO TRUE

I get better looking every year
seethe roasties

I wish I still had that much hair

Attached: 178.png (729x658, 24.31K)

Yass

>according to the analogy a man is most attractive when he's a kid
die pedo

ha i look like that and say that lol

She did

The dude can still shave his head and work out and look good, women can never escape the wall.

>hating on jim benton
Fuck off nigger

kek

haha wow this comic si so ackurate

Just because I'm ugly, doesn't mean I'm blind

Lol cope harder

You can tell a seething roastie made this
That or a turbo giga beta simp

It's not just aging. When you see more of the same, the attractive stuff starts becoming normal, and you start noticing flaws.

I do
plus I get better at my career, I get better at my hobbies, I acquire more skills every year and I make more money every year, a womans only value is her looks, I feel bad for them.

yeah me too, and I get more jacked regularly while my peer group of women are ruined fatties.

LOL this is super accurate

>men find 20-year-old women more attractive than 50-year-old women
AAAAAAAAAAAA I’M GOING INSANE SAVE ME NIGGERWOMAN

Attached: 9A55B396-E037-420A-9668-4F7F96AC2066.jpg (536x466, 44.93K)

I don't think the middle age fat guy is a celebrity who became famous for his attractiveness.

it's not an analogy. it's pointing out irony.

Attached: 1562047961435.png (1083x1525, 1.56M)

The difference is I'm not pretending I'm still young and using my influence to steal jobs from people who are younger than me. If celebrities just aged gracefully and accepted roles more suitable to their age people wouldn't give them shit when they show up in public wearing a dress meant for somebody 20 years younger than them.

I will never ever criticize another woman for as long as I live.

Actresses and media figures have an obligation to remain attractive. Its their fucking job

It's not my job to be pretty though. Same reason no one cares when athletes become ugly, they aren't supposed to be eye candy like actors are.

My worth isn't based on my looks
An actress or singer of the femoid variety only has their looks

Attached: 1621668364194.jpg (1024x683, 60.66K)

I swear to god some of you fuckers have complete brain rot on this shit. It takes massive amounts of drugs and bad habits for a 26 year old to look like that.
30 is when the body starts falling apart like that mostly.

Im 29 and every year i get fitter and more attractive. With a shave i can pass as a 20 year old rugby player. Roastoids will never know what this feels like

Yeah that’s why it’s a joke you nincompoop.

It's a joke, autismo man.

It’s hard to tell at this point because this site is full of people who actually think the wall hits in your mid 20s. Not to mention how many people on here seem to think that the wall is something that they’ve caught onto that MSM is trying to hide from them.

>the wall hits in your mid 20s
For white women it does.

Cope soicvck incel pussyworshipping loser

Triggered by the Gal Tarot thread? Lol.

Yea Forums is a pro-gay board everybody knows this

I'm not an actor. Checkmate, simps.

Attached: don-pepe.jpg (1000x1461, 58.08K)

To the person who drew it, it probably is kek

Post body if so sure about it?

DEBBIE JUST HIT THE WALL

>Man gets older, wiser, confidenter, richer and his smv goes up.

>Woman gets older, wrinklier, fatter, looser, and her smv goes down.
It's not rocket science. Check this study to see why men get better as we age.

Attached: 45794934-3B9F-4852-9479-4AE7D57E086E.jpg (1125x1125, 909.58K)

It's really not hard to tell that a 50yo looking woman with white hair being called 26 is a joke. If you didn't get that, you have genuine brainworms and should get yourself checked out - no amount of coping will change that

keep saying that until male pattern baldness kicks in

based anti-pedo poster

the wall is hardcoded into white dna

Attached: white vs. korean brutality 3.jpg (1600x1200, 669.68K)

Only because they do stupid shit in college like drink, smoke, gain lots of weight, expose themselves to UV rays, etc. it catches up to them by the time they’re in their late 20’s.

Attached: images - 2022-04-10T205356.270.jpg (427x718, 38.64K)

relatable

Even if that did happen, which it wont because not a single person in my family has gone bald, I'll still be more useful than a dusty old hole.

Meanwhile the insect person on the right was busted as fuck from the beginning

If that happens shave it off immediately, it's not coming back nd being bald is only bad when a man tries to cling to his hair with comb overs and shit.
If you're shaved but fit (especially with facial hair) you're still way ahead.

Who's the twink on the right.

>j-j-just wait until you bald!!!
I'm not too worried.

Attached: E53D62D4-767E-4284-ABBA-5C9766F0183B.jpg (615x923, 60.53K)

Just get on fin. That’s what Trump, Ashton Kutcher, etc. use to keep their hair.

you have never had sex

Yes she did. Everything in response is just cope.
>w..well look how bad YOU are
Whataboutism, the conversation is about a whore hitting the wall not a guy getting fat and/or bald
Try again except try not to be such a bitch, and also you’re not and never will be a woman

>the wall threads are triggering this fucking tranny so hard he's making his own so he can continue seething after the janny 404s one

Attached: 9720983544763ceceeb567f0d4c50752--reaction-pictures.jpg (236x238, 8.18K)

fucking kek

The projection coming out of this picture lol. It's not hard to maintain good health so seeing someone crumble within a matter of a few years is definitely worth criticising. If it makes roasties seethe all the better. Actions have consequences, don't get shitty when you get called out for making the wrong choice.

>you can't criticize people for turning ugly if you're ugly
>you can't criticize homos if you're not a homo
>you can't criticize women if you're not a woman
>you can't
kek

Literally me down to the tube tv.

Yeah, what's the matter trannybro? I thought the estrogen was totally going to stop you from balding? Was turning your organs into carcinogenic poison worth it?

Just make sure not to become an alcoholic. I was getting constantly better looking until I started boozing too hard and now I've got a gut and fucked up skin

>Within a matter of a few years
A kid doesn't grow up to be mid 30s within a matter of a few years user. It's also not about that, it's about hypocrisy.

I might be ugly but I can call other people ugly if it's true. Nice deflection, I hate whoever made that comic.

Such a fucking pathetic reach.

Finesteride is fucking awful for you and will kill your dick. There are hair creams and shit you can use that achieve the same thing without you cock dying.

bro in the op just needs to start lifting heavy things and shave his head. the woman should renounce her unhealthy lifestyle and stop vying for the nation’s attention. this goes for all actors and entertainers.