Seinfeld Lore

post deep seinfeld lore
>kramer was in the military
>newman doesn't exist

Attached: sienfelf.jpg (1800x1253, 310.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ep518FVHKIU
youtu.be/siU4ZGBLPTk
youtu.be/feCbOspLYs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does everyone see newman then?

>jery get ipad

Wayne Knight is one of the best actors on the show.

George is actually adopted, he mentions that his father is bald in S3.

>Jerry is an ephebiophile

What are ghosts??

I wanna get the Seinfeld Lego set.

Elaine never stopped working for Mr. Pitt. She is a spy for him because he wants to take over the J. Peterman clothing company.

Bob Sacamano doesn't exist. Jerry claims that he talked to Bob on the phone for a few hours at night when he was living in Jerry's apartment, but that was just Kramer fucking with Jerry.

You don’t realize what happened after season 2 then, i assume?

What's stopping you?

The Lloyd Braun episodes of "The Gum" and the one where him and George sell computers never happened. Lloyd never left the nuthouse and these are all just fantasies in his head.
>Jerry loving his gum
>Kramer vying for his attention
>Elaine acting slutty around him
>Lloyd being able to one up George in front of George's parents

The cast is entirely jewish

but its my car!!

Is that when jerry got new dad

>$80
It's just fucking plastic, why are Lego so expensive?

How did he dodge #MeToo. Jewishness was not a shield.

That episode where they go out of their way to say Elaine not only isn't Jewish, but is a total shiksa, bugs the hell out me

none of the people are real. theyre imaginary characters created for entertainment purposes.

Me Too only took out the expendable ones

if serial killers were real and not psyops, they'd be out in new york just carving through the homeless

Isn't she supposed to be hispanic?

>That episode where they go out of their way to say Elaine not only isn't Jewish, but is a total shiksa, bugs the hell out me
Julia Dreyfuss is Jewish but Elaine isn't. Neither is Kramer. George at best is half Jewish (within the lore of the show)

Kramer is an escaped mental patient who killed his father during a psychotic event when he was 17

>George is actually adopted, he mentions that his father is bald in S3.
He also mentions he has a brother early on. This is just a show that hadn't figured out its history yet.

GTFO my board glowie.

>half Jewish
That's not a thing, not even in fiction

Attached: 1_2stcX_GvhXxX9j59U2jPaQ.jpg (640x640, 66.93K)

Bob Sacameno is a ghost who lives in Kramer's apartment and speaks through his phone

I'm half Jewish

George has small weiner

>Larry David is a costumed vigilante.

Attached: Larry David Cape.jpg (1440x900, 77.08K)

point is that you're 6 million percent retarded if you found out elaine was jewish and you were surprised at all, she looks very jewish. if shiksa appeal was a real thing and jewish men wanted someone who didn't remind them of their mothers like Jerry says on the show, wouldn't they be going for someone who doesn't like the average jewess with a nose job?

>my blood is only half semitic!

Attached: 1649376223556.jpg (1080x1363, 466.89K)

georg and jery are real. even krame is real

>George at best is half Jewish (within the lore of the show)
also, lol. george is a jewish actor doing a woody allen impression gradually changing into a jewish actor doing a larry david impression. his "italian" father is played by a jew as well. they could give him a somalian last name, if you think of george costanza as anything but jewish you are ngmi

this is a homage to one scene in Twin Peaks where Dr Jacoby inexplicably wears a cape

>george is a jewish actor
george is not the name of the actor, it's the name of the character.

Yeah, I get Christmas and Hanukkah, which is cool, but even better is when I get fucking trashed on Purim and then again on St. Patrick's Day a couple days later

Tim Whatley faked his own death moved to New Mexico and become a meth kingpin.

Attached: Seinfeld Tim Whatley.png (1084x792, 897.67K)

Yeah but they revisit that in the later seasons when George's brother actually comes to visit

Attached: george-581b179ab67dd.jpg (504x756, 133.73K)

>traditions determine my race!

Attached: IMG_20220410_195058.jpg (1080x1363, 124.04K)

Blood determines race. You can literally do a DNA test to see if someone is Ashkenazi Jewish.

The pigman is real and was bred as part of the Kaligeri plan to create an untermensch laborer class.

Attached: Kramer shocked to meet the Pigman.jpg (259x194, 6.56K)

Frank Costanza used to work for the Transit Department and was involved in a terrorist hostage plot in 1974.

youtu.be/ep518FVHKIU

Attached: jerry-stiller-pelham-123.jpg (640x272, 141.12K)

>the character George is played by a Jewish actor
was that so hard to suss out you inbred kike

Kramer was a loan shark in Miami in the mid 1980s.

youtu.be/siU4ZGBLPTk

Attached: Miami Kramer.jpg (512x384, 19.48K)

George tried to rape Julia Roberts.

youtu.be/feCbOspLYs0

Attached: Julia Roberts.gif (480x210, 686K)

Jerry was severely depressed and simply left his door unlocked at all times in hopes of someone breaking in and ending his life

you people are sure obsessed with us. get a life ffs

Benes
Checks out

>if shiksa appeal was a real thing
Jews literally invented the movie business so they could bang the highest quality shiksa

/thread

yes he is. but the CHARACTER isn't, is that so hard to "suss out" zoomzoom-baka?

>why are Lego so expensive?
Just say Legos, it sounds faggy if you say "Lego" as the plural. I know it's technically correct, but it sounds like shit. It's like people who say "five Euro"

the first newman was an unseen character voiced by larry david. the second newman, played by wayne knight, is a different newman.

George actually is O’Brien

Lego is uncountable. He should have said "Why is Lego so expensive?" which does not sound like shit.

Estelle was Jewish so George is as well even if he's raised Catholic by based Frank

George would’ve gone to jail for life after being audited if he had actually worked on the Pensky file

Newman exists because he gets a piece of hair from Jerry to show to his barber and prove that Jerry was getting haircuts from his nephew. Newman was also left in charge of the barber shop while the barber enacted his vendetta.

Joe Davola was the serial killer who killed Jerry lookalikes