Leonardobros

leonardobros...

Attached: leo.jpg (1500x1000, 367.52K)

Imagine being able to just let yourself go completely and young women still want to fuck you because you were a cute twink 25 years ago.

the ol' reach-around

Attached: 1589418029411.gif (326x500, 43.06K)

How old was she 25 years ago?

Attached: 72589014_903646943350134_4978769159455244288_n.jpg (635x631, 40.88K)

-7 years old

Is that Q from Impractical Jokers?

nothing to do with being a worldwide famous actor and the literal millions he has in his bank account I bet

Is he going to be Jack 2.0 when he reaches his 60's?

Jack’s basically dead these days. He practically is already

Even if I was an aging movie star who had millions of high school girls counting the days until their 18th birthday to jump on my cock, I'd at least go jogging once in a while. How anyone can willingly grow a beer gut is beyond me

Attached: 2564245624.jpg (1100x1100, 123.62K)

Based Fatfuck.

is she jacking him off?

God, she's jacking him off right?

>risking having a parasite swim into your peehole

Just think about all those tryhard gymcels who lift 5 days a week and don't eat any carbs in hopes a girl will look at them while leo slays 10/10 20 year old model pussy while looking like a fat slob

Attached: 1639001716129.png (225x225, 9.31K)

What age were you when you realised women will have sex with any body type and it's less important than financial independence, hygiene, confidence and just being in the right place at the right time to get laid instead of crying in your bedroom.

>being fearful of a literal parasite
lol. stay scared. a-boo!

Girls might settle with a chubby guy but deep down they all want a lean muscular Chad.
Get in shape, or she'll cheat on you with someone who is

My mother cheated my father with a fat guy, so no. Was mt father's best friend. Fuck woman.

Every woman on the planet will ignore your gains for Leonardo DiCaprio’s rich dad bod, cope

>you mean the parasite jacking him off?

That’s unironically hilarious to think about until you realize faggots like that do it for male attention, not female. It’s why they won’t ever shut the fuck up about it and why they don’t stop posting pics of other men working out.

When were you when you realized anything you can do that increases your value is relevant. Who's better, the fat slob with a bunch of money or the attractive Chad with alot of money

is that bitch jerking him off at a public beach

Attached: first-things-first-bateman-has-a-personality-disorder-1601495573 (1).jpg (1000x563, 44.89K)

I have a shitty flabby body and girls still fuck me since I'm 6'3

Attached: 1489428672914.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

The final stage for successful men. He is turning into a boar-hunting, WHORE-assassinating, KING

BOW YOU SHITS

Attached: e15ec09cb51ed14ee41575580a0fad56.jpg (375x669, 46.85K)

Leo is gay.

Brando redpilled nicholson on women and then nicholson redpilled dicaprio on women. who will dicaprio redpill?

But he's dead

>be Leo
>at public beach
>as an A-lister, the paparazzi are bringing their NASA-tier, telescopic Hubble lenses
>give zero fucks
>your wear glasses that also double as an MP3 player
>MGMT's "Kids" reverberating throughout your entire sunglasses
>thinking about walking to shore with your dick out to get a nice, deep vape and wonder when your environmentally friendly, waterproof vape device that your poured $100 million of your Hollywood money for this express purpose will finally bear fruit

Attached: l-intro-1634571326.jpg (1600x901, 194.11K)

Tom Holland Tunnel.

Pretty sure it's his money they like.

Jonah Hill

Attached: watch-french-presenter-apologises-to-jonah-hill-after-weathering-social-media-storm.jpg (970x485, 67.91K)

absolutely based

NOOOOO HES NOT ALLOWED TO

where do you even meet women for casual fucks nowadays?

Declining test levels may mean that the redpill line ends with Dicaprio. All the actors I immediately went to that represent the "next generation" of male stars are fruity twinks (Chalamet, Tom Holland, Ezra Miller). Though I guess that's what Leo was for the first half of his career so maybe I'm wrong.

cant stop-iyo DiCapio

Attached: Dicaprio_Willoser.jpg (1992x2841, 1.92M)

no it has to be a famous actor who gets attention from women

Leo, Jack, Brandon, and Orson can be the founding members of the League of Extraordinary Bloatlords

What a Chad. God bless this man

>Leonardo DiCaprio “is selfish, lazy and downright rude,” says a source whose BFF bedded the 41-year-old Oscar winner. “She told me that during the act, Leo put on headphones and even started vaping! Then he signaled her to keep going while he just laid back and zoned out.” The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change. But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT, while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her. “Leo knows women are mesmerized by his stardom, so he obviously doesn’t care at all whether they’re satisfied or not,” says another insider. “He can sleep with almost any woman he wants without even trying, so it’s no surprise he doesn’t try in bed either.”

Attached: 1493064590690.jpg (817x1222, 290.56K)

Hollywood is closed to handsome new blood anyhow. Depp, Pitt, and DiCaprio made it because they were all very handsome but could act well enough. You think a young guy now that looks as good as young Depp or Pitt did and can act alright enough will get a shot? Fat fucking chance - they'll just give these roles to Chalamet no matter how ugly he becomes. Hollywood is now closed unless you're in the inner circle and have connections

Probably not even born yet

>Listens to MGMT and vapes while the objective 10 model currently bouncing on his cock gets embarrassed and self-conscious
We may never see his like again. Leo is the Basedgeist.

Walmart, unironically. There are many cutie cashiers hating life that just want some kind of excitement

Attached: 16482650159531544075827462730156.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>I'll never let go, jack

Hes like a lion with his pack of lionesses

Wtf that's a massive scar
What happened to him

Attached: 1635485309386.jpg (784x288, 67.22K)

FETCH THE EGG STRETCHER

>lifting for women
ngmi

Based retard

>fucking prepubescent girls
>gay

He got to where he is by looking good tf is this post trying to say

Incredible. He's living the dream

At least Will had kids

He was always a skinny fat uggo.
No idea why women like him so much

lmfao will will kill himself and/or family within 3 months lol

How to deal with envy? Whenever i see guys like this i hope they will receive horrible death! It feels me with anger and i feel something wrong about it

Yes you do

...that's a fatroll.

He's very proud I'm sure

Attached: will-smith-t.jpg (700x420, 171.24K)

Hollywood was at its peak when its male actors were talented men from buttfuck nowhere. It gave them a level of charisma that can't be replicated now that all the male stars are 2nd or 3rd generation actors who went to art school. Charles Bronson was the son of a drunkard miner and had like 11 siblings. Harrison Ford was a janitor. Paul Newman was some guy from Cleveland. I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but what actor under the age of 30 nowadays is from a legitimately scrappy background? The only one I can think of is Chris Pratt, whose mom worked at a grocery store and whose dad was a contractor and miner in Minnesota. And surprise surprise he's getting disowned by Hollywood for being an extremely milquetoast Christian.

Fame? He isn't tall

what cracks me up is this is supposed to make him look bad

every single one of his whores is with him just for his money and/or status
you can buy yourselff whores as well and not only that but you will save yourself from having to spend time with them outside of fuggin

his daughter looks like a xannax cum slut and his son is gay asf lmfao will bros....

>that span of '15-'17 where he tried to date older
>immediately gives up and washes off his dick with a 20 year old
Respectable attempt and reaction.