Are people from Toronto really like this?

Are people from Toronto really like this?

Attached: 8AEC6B52-120F-42A8-BA33-4374C63F26F8.jpg (520x293, 64.56K)

Ratio

I don’t see any Asians so no.

Arguably worse

no they're more like this

Attached: lightbulb.png (934x1413, 803.65K)

Their relationship sums up Toronto perfectly.

Scott is Toronto, desperately trying to win the approval of Ramona, an American.

Nuke everything west of New Brunswick

nigga looking like a deadass lightbulb lmaoooooo

Sadly, Torontonians are worse

How does Ontario compare? Might be visiting this summer

It's a shithole where a large fraction of the population lives, what do you think? Go somewhere nice that isn't Ontario.

retard
east of sask is pure ape territory

people in Melbourne Australia are
I used to know a girl from the /soc/ meetups who was very consciously trying to imitate Ramona Flowers

There's two types of people in Ontario
>nanny state libfags, found in the major cities
>80 IQ rural retards

Maritimes whitest region of Canada don't @ me Augun Christmas

I encountered more assholes in Toronto than I do in Boston. The city is full of cunts.

"Canadians are all nice people" is one of the most ridiculous memes of all time.

no they are mostly chinese and indian and trans

>"Canadians are all nice people" is one of the most ridiculous memes of all time.
It's a false veneer of niceness. Americans will stab you in the back, while Canadians will ask if they can please stab you in the back, do it anyway, then go "Sorry, eh!". It's actually a law here that saying "sorry" isn't an admission of guilt because people just say it automatically like it's a Hail Mary.

>It's a false veneer of niceness
That's exactly what it is. Phony fuckers.

BPD AND ECSTASY

rent free amerimutt

I'm Canadian. Learn to read, retard.

Thought this was Montreal

No you're not

>The Canadian is baffled by his countryman's refusal to define his identity as AMERICA BAD!!!
go choke on a timbit, faggot

what is the best city in canada?

No, they're far more superficial

kek

Attached: 1098261078924155.webm (540x960, 2.16M)

I can already tell you've posted "pls annex us" before.

PUTA
U
T
A

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Montreal is the only fun city with hot slutty women

ayo dis nigga look like megamind LMFAOOOOO

based canadian

this. americans are really the lesser of two evils when it comes to having a conversation. the american will be arrogant, rude, disrespectful and boorish, but the canadian will do all the same and insist he's the nicest guy you ever met on top of it.

autistic headcanon

I'm from Toronto. Let me help you imagine what Toronto is actually like. You live at Yonge and Eglinton because you want to live somewhere "up and coming" but you can't afford a $2000 basement in the Annex next to bums pissing. You still pay too much money to live in a shitty crowded suburb with constant condo construction and noise all summer as the few remaining homeowners add value to their real estate by putting in stone walkways or some shit.

You have to take the subway and transfer to a bus every day to get to work. Google Maps says it's a 40 minute trip. On average the train is 10 minutes late every time. On average this means you have to wait for the next, even later train, because the first late train was too stuffed with people. The old trains from the '60s had plenty of places to sit and stand, so they replaced them with new stink trains with nowhere to stand in the middle, so thousands of Indians and Chinese jumble and tumble over and fall onto you in the middle of the massive aisle. The only way to stay standing up is to hold the little cuck handles from the ceiling but this means everyone's sweaty armpit is in everyone's face on an overcrowded smelly train. You have to wait outside the station for 15 minutes for the transfer bus in giant competitive lines, in a city where it regularly reaches -40 Celsius in winter with the wind chill.

There is NOTHING but Pakis, Arabs, and Chinese who can't make eye contact like a normal human and who seem to radiate a solid wall of entitlement. Like they not only deserve to live in this foreign city, but they own it. It used to be the most boring but at least the safest cleanest major city in North America. Now it's suspiciously violent and grungy because African immigrants and other undesirables. It used to lag 10 or 20 years behind American pop culture. Now downtown feels like a street festival full of pothead honorary blacks. All the areas that used to be nice and have some soul to them have been replaced by minorities who talk like American street trash.

Despite the fact that the city is an increasingly violent toilet where everything inessential blooms like cancer and everything essential decays or is finally replaced with a worse, even more broken version of itself after 50 years of mismanagement, everyone in the city has a gigantic attitude like they live in a trendy megalopolis. But it's clearly a pathetic commuter city with no culture and the night life dies when the bars close before the sun goes down.

If you want to imagine life in Toronto, imagine a snooty Indian woman who commutes two hours from the suburb to go to a shitty overpriced restaurant on Friday night so she can feel like she's part of some urban "culture." Then she gets fucked up the ass by white guys on Tinder and complains that the country she ruined doesn't do enough for other brown non contributing HR managers like her. Then as you're imagining her, imagine a formless haze of shiftless shambling gooks extending as far as the eye can see, with slanty little dead eyes that can't make eye contact. Then imagine you're filling up on gas and a dysgenic Eritrean woman in a headscarf starts an America tier trashy fistfight with another unidentifiable dalit tier immigrant and they're both babbling at each other in different languages but neither one notices. Then you turn on the TV and Rick Mercer tells you that Canada is just like it was in 1994. It's the same country! It's exactly the same. Vote liberal.

Attached: 1341234213.png (1878x1608, 1.03M)

I want to move to Ottawa. Get a comfy job with the government, occasionally drive to Toronto or Montreal for shows.

I fucking hope so, just thinking about going to a city where half the women population are hair colored sluts gives me a good boner

my experiences are based on living in a popular extreme sports tourism-heavy town in New Zealand for the year of 2018. There i met many people from all over the world.
in terms of friendliness and not being a cunt its got to be
latinos>Kiwis>eastern euros>brits=aussies>western euros>americans>canadians
keep in mind these are mostly all people who could afford to travel to new zealand, so some trash would be filtered

based

There's no white women in Toronto.

Hope you're a pajeet or a chink

I don't understand Yea Forums's obsession with Toronto.

So...Where can I find slutty white canadian women to please me?

Yeah no one looks each other in the eye ever

No people from Toronto will hold you close and extract your pent up feelings of love and insecurities, promise you the future you wanted over and over but it will never come and you will be left more alone than you were before you met them.

it's enlightening to see threads like this, since I usually buy into the ">London >white" memes, but I didn't realize people thought the same about Toronto/GTA/Ontario

Toronto is mostly white with some minorities, Markham is 80% chinks though, and Brampton is 70% shitskins

Go to Quebec my gf liked the Frenchie Folx and Montreal

>Toronto is mostly white with some minorities

Attached: toronto.png (393x1040, 84.75K)

>just combine all the asians

meh, 48% european. I don't go to little china or jane and finch, so I guess I avoid the minorities for the most part

>toronto is mostly white
>toronto is mostly white as long as it's not markham or brampton
>meh, it's 48% white, I just stay in those areas
>you are here
You are 100% Canadian.

Attached: 1628527057683.png (282x399, 245.54K)

>White
>Canadian

This is just disingenuous, what fucking Toronto are you living in

I love Tim Horton's. But I live in a place that does not have them. But also I'm fat anyway

>I love Tim Horton's
Why? It got bought out and turned into garbage. They used to bake donuts fresh, now they just reheat some frozen pucks. The non-dessert foods are even worse.

what the fuck man bahahahahaha

Hey I'm a 140 iq rural retard

I didnt know any of that. I just always go there when I visit family in Buffalo.