/trek/

Sundays are for JTK Edition

previous:

Attached: james-tiberius-kirk.png (1150x1050, 1.6M)

I like this uniform

REAL NEW

Great looking uniform, but it's nice seeing the section colors at a glance.

Attached: main-cast.png (2000x1504, 3.01M)

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

>le fire hazard meme
I get the feeling not everything is on the up and up with this lower decks shitposting..

Attached: 1649523866706.jpg (875x640, 502.28K)

Reminder that Trek is about crushing puss, slamming brews, smearing queers, and gassing Jews.

Reminder that Nemoy never fucked Blalock>

Reminder that Vulcanoid/Romuloid puss is horizontal.

Attached: ST Riker Crushes.jpg (600x800, 318.23K)

there can be only one

Attached: similitude2.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Attached: superior-being.webm (1200x900, 2.55M)

Attached: 1504430927412.jpg (300x250, 21.1K)

Dilate Crazy Geezer.

I love seeing Riker with a shit eating grin and knowing that there's about to be some mention of sex in the episode.

>The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

It was nice to see all those Star Trek fans having fun at the convention.

Attached: 1635595574258.jpg (2048x1536, 642.7K)

I hate you chuds.

Kirk needed an engine pipe switch thingy. He couldn't beat Khan on equal footing.

Attached: 1645908150986.webm (720x540, 2.13M)

NGL that is a cute little braphog.

The set looks like a lego kit or something. It looks like a children's toy of a sci fi thing.

pretty sure that's a slampig

If your genetically engineered superman gets beaten by a guy with a pipe, what good is he?

The old shows are shit. Everything before JJ should be scrapped.

>west side nigga!

That's really on the line and impossible to tell from that angle user.

Sex

Attached: Says Pig Bitch.jpg (125x123, 2.33K)

Beating guys that don't have pipes?

tos is charming as fuck. some of their sets and mattes were extremely well done...and then they had these campy toy looking sets that i personally love

That could've been genetically engineered pipe.

It looks like a fairly well done high school production made it.

OP here. I'm gonna go to bed soon so if it means that much to you if you stay up long enough for this thread to conclude then I guess you can finally get your troll thread in (if the rest of /trek/ lets you).

If I just ignore that this is supposed to be a space ship composed of technology far beyond anything we currently possess, and just think of it as "background", it doesn't ruin it for me. But it's absolutely inexcusable once the idea of what it's supposed to be creeps into my head.

>harry kim would've beaten khan
"trek's greatest villain" my ass

Attached: 1646873896425.jpg (1098x821, 184.41K)

You chuds are to blame. You sabotage based LD thread because you're a bunch of TNGeezer retards.

They should be disallowed joy.

Reminder that Vulcanoid/Romuloid cocks are barbed, like a cat's.

Attached: Spock Enough.gif (375x282, 1.52M)

Everyone should know happiness, even /trek/

Attached: 1640640371605.jpg (1536x2048, 248.08K)

That's klingons dummy.

Source: Your Ass.

I can neither confirm nor deny that. I'm just saying if you hang out for another 2.5-3 hours you can try to make your Yea Forums thread again and maybe nobody will make a real /trek/ thread and then you can feel good about yourself or whatever. Just trying not to be a jerk about this.

Who forced her to wear clothes?! Disgusting, barbaric...

>wearing clothes
barf

Attached: Spit.png (976x549, 518.84K)

Can you kindly fuck off already, geezer?

No, Klingons are picrel

Attached: Ribbed For Her Pleasure.jpg (1500x1500, 207.93K)

Not bad Kim, not bad. However...

Attached: riker-laying-pipe.jpg (1456x1080, 471.89K)

Cartoons gelong on Yea Forums. That's the kids' board.

I have the scratches to prove it.

Attached: ST Garak Kek.gif (250x188, 1.01M)

Why wouldn't it be ribbed for him, he's a person too.

>meanwhile in philly

Attached: 1625264983148.jpg (1110x929, 196.69K)

Klingons aren't people, they're dangerous, disgusting animals. Pic unrelated.

Attached: Hoodrats.jpg (1242x1210, 140.39K)

>Can you kindly fuck off already, geezer?
That's what I'm doing. I'm tired from a long day of funposting in awesome /trek/ thread after awesome /trek/ thread with good /trek/ bros and I want to end on a positive note so I'm just saying you can try your Yea Forums spam one more time later. It doesn't have to all be hard feelings and negativity.

Attached: 1624889907784.jpg (523x715, 75.75K)

why do you feel entitled to create /trek/ threads when you can't even get more than 3 posters in the last one? stop trying to shove shit nobody likes on the fan base. Just go with the flow, post whatever shit you want, don't throw a tantrum and move on with your life

>If your genetically engineered superman gets beaten by a guy with a pipe, what good is he?

That was the point of Khan's "flawed" character. He is so obsessed with flaunting that he's genetically engineered. He develops a superiority complex, and stop actually TRYING to be superior.

He just expects to win just because can calculate equations faster, and his body is stronger than a normal human. Khan underestimates his opponents because he thinks they aren't equal to him.

Nevermind the fact that there are aliens out in the Galaxy that are far superior to any genetically engineered humans.

Khan can be superior all he wants on the floor with a metal pipe beating his head in.

It's a life lesson. Like Mike Tyson once said "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face".

cheers OP, it was a good day. we'll keep the lights on

guess who's trek minis finally arrived

Attached: 1602866290011.gif (500x452, 147.05K)

I still can't get over Gary Seven being referenced as an important plot point in Picard. I fucking hate Kurtzman.

Sunday /trek/s are when all the trek bros post, The LD tranny five can resume shitting things up for the week with misery threads while the trek connoisseurs are out being productive members of society.

Attached: 1583418620944.jpg (575x405, 20.99K)

Show us.

is it only my impression or the level of baremetal baseline batcrazy insanity on this general has accelerated and diversified and multiplied in the last 24h

so fucking true.

It comes in waves. Occasionally life interferes with people's trolling efforts and they are forced to take a break.

You already had trek mini

I meant, more than the normal posting of last months
like 50 new people have arrived

Wesley nearly got graped in the mouth by the ""traveler"". Good thing Kosinski was there to save the day.

It's VF switching between personas.