LOOK OUT NIGGA! WHITE PEOPLE BE IN THEM CLOUDS MANE!

>LOOK OUT NIGGA! WHITE PEOPLE BE IN THEM CLOUDS MANE!
>OH N-

Attached: Nope_Poster.jpg (648x1152, 617.74K)

not watching a black supremacy directors movies

>Jordan Peele made a movie five years ago about how liberals can be just as racist as the right
>I’M GOING INSANE!!!!

Attached: 1643659566427.jpg (719x459, 41.52K)

Attached: 1645741234032.jpg (1296x305, 34.47K)

average amerimutt zoomer

how did it end up like this

>using twitter
you belong in the same pit that they do

>>all white people are racist the left and the right.
>>Woah, why's everyone got a problem with my writing? I just said all white people are racist.

let people like things
also stop being anti semitic

ROPE

>ten little niggers
>i'm going insane

Attached: ten.jpg (474x632, 40.81K)

Attached: Lakitu.png (516x516, 148.87K)

Attached: 1629964840734m.jpg (1010x1024, 110.14K)

Attached: 567756567.png (780x634, 372.93K)

Why are blacks so fragile

victim culture cultivated by jews to prevent any kind of white+black unity that could upset the established order of jewnited states

actually pretty good
let people like what?

You fool, we all know it's about aliens.
Illegal aliens.
Who are probably the victims.

>to prevent any kind of white+black unity
cringe.

hit the nail right on the head

>academy award winner jordan peele
hopefully people realize those awards are given out based on politics rather than talent these days.

I think the twist will be white people are not actually from earth. Whites were an evil race created by an alien, who wanted to rule the true humans: the darkies. Slavery was put in place by the aliens and the whites were essentially the ones keeping the slaves in check. White privilege is real because all the white world leaders are either working for the aliens, or they will be aliens in disguise.

liberals taking over the schools and media in the 80s with decades of propoganda

jewish inmigration in the 20s to USA

It’s ironic you’re calling black people fragile, when white people are the ones sitting around making up the plot of a movie they’ve never seen and there aren’t any details on and then getting mad about the imaginary plot they’ve come up with.

Why are all the suburban half white blackies like this? Compensating?

I think that's pretty common knowledge considering the viewer numbers drop considerably every single year, barring any false flag slapping

Cool thread but what about the movie ?

>prevent any kind of white+black unity
Literally the opposite. They want blacks and whites to unite to form the perfect slave race that can do more than pick cotton.

>white+black unity
>I need the help of outdated farming equipment to do something about my government and academia because I’m such a fucking loser.

Attached: BCFD8452-ED02-4545-914B-45293C2AAF81.jpg (508x385, 21.75K)

silence kike

The post that broke Yea Forums

His movies are so try-hard. What is even going on in this shit? BLACK PIPO WUZ DA FIRST MOSHUN PICKTUH. Why is everything revolving about this nigger shit?

You will never be white.

This is right and no one here will understand. You'll keep hating jamal instead of wondering why you don't have a better life.

Any successful changeover will involve the secondary and tertiary in society joining up to take the center. Right now you're in between the establishment in the center and the faggots and niggers on the periphery. The establishment use the periphery to attack you (BLM huge until literally day of election then dropped). Unfortunately if you want your life to get better you'll have to hold your nose and make friends with a smelly wog

I think let them have their movies. Good for them. I also want them all to fuck off back to Africa though.

Neither jews nor blacks are people. We don’t need help from either of them and you’re innate need to always have nonwhites on your side stems from you being a muttmerican mongrel.

I can hate jamal and shlomo, you dumb beaner incapable of multitasking.

You don't need to be a professional screenwriter to tell that's stupid

It’s not “their movies” though. They haven’t even invented the wheel yet. They’re not making movies on their own.

jews

You will never be white.

Can the Aryan race weaponize nature against black people?

You can't invent something that's already been invented. You graduate from PragerU?

In Germany School children are taught that the U.S. is a sad, lonely, consumer based society

Uh huh yuropoors are taught a lot of things

Attached: ddsdf.png (640x480, 315.44K)

When Yakub shows up you dumb cumskins will bow. Fuck your racist asses I ain't ashamed we really was kings whitey gonna die frfr no cap.

Lit

People would eat it up and you chuds would turn it into a meme saying “This but with da joos instead.”

I know you want that to be an argument

I'll have master race children and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it

Open sharing of information is mainly controlled by certain groups, those groups prefer it this way. I used to think it was economic, invest in molotov cocktails and convince the poor to burn a country down. Now I think I've seen them burn up enough capital on frivolous attempts to push this agenda that it looks much more like a culture war and nothing more. They're going around being sleeper agents and destroying countries from the inside. It pays to not have a home country, since even Israelis hate these globalist pricks so they really have no home.

will he ever make a different kind of movie? like a movie about something else than white lib race bait

What do you think Us was about?

>oy vey all these white supremacists are noticing trends
We're up to our ears in antisemitism, I know. It's almost like Peele is following a formula and some snowflakes are worried it's starting to show. Well it was obvious with his first movie, unfortunately since I actually liked it and hoped he had more original ideas but was worried that he could only do the racism thing. Then they gas light anyone willing to pipe up that this shit is old and busted, the routine is stale.

What do you think Keanu was about?

Attached: 1C9644AB-435B-49DA-A6BF-6A7C78B88697.jpg (410x603, 119.15K)

Except it wasn’t his first movie and none of his other movies have been about the same topic

*waves at leftypol itt*

Attached: leftypol faggotry .jpg (631x508, 47.28K)

The only kind of professional Peele is as a professional race grifter. I'm saying it'll be bad, but it will be normal in terms of what he makes. That Twilight Zone reboot was so terrible that it is treated as if it never existed. Not to mention nobody ever talks about Us.

By pushing the false belief that racism is something only those in “power” are capable of. If you’re judging someone on their appearance, then you’re a fucking bigot no matter what color you are, pure and simple. Power or not, you’re wrong.

Because we were so wrong the first two times we did it?