youtube.com/watch?v=oodFPVdjNZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=AJBNdCncsrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
youtube.com/channel/UCgl-YO3wovgVl8IiABc3p0g/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's alright. I'm male.

um...

goodness gracious

Did some eceleb release a video about this faggot recently?

How did he get away with it? Was he a crypto jew?

It's hard to get my head around how he got away with it. People knew too. You see through the documentary that some people were enamoured by him but there's plenty people a little wiser that can see something is off. They fucking know the truth but being clever people they know they need evidence/proof to be loud about it. Holy shit bros

He had an unusual amount of power. Like, Randy Andy levels of power.

People don't care about raping the outsiders.

He was pure 100% Celtic white

That is why i only rape asians

There's a good two part doco on Netflix about him. I never really cared, I always assumed he was just a creep taking advantage of high school girls. But no he's actually a full blown pedo, youngest girl was 5 years old.

Are you people actually retarded or something? It's blatantly obvious that he was supplying elites with children from the hospitals he funded. That's why he was protected for his entire life even though it was an open secret that he was a pedophile, but of course none of these documentaries could ever admit that because it would implicate all the other pedos that rule society

watch the docu
he was portering a little boy with a broken arm around the hospital
touched his wilkins

I kind of wonder what his family must think.
Like when he died you saw all sorts of interviews from his family members praising him then once the revelations came out they just vanished.
Even the lass who was claiming to be his daughter disappeared.
youtube.com/watch?v=koueH9D04yg

tfw there are no less than seven alleged / convicted sex offenders in this video

Why do we Brits idolise perverts?

youtube.com/watch?v=yqLLDZvbG-U#t=21s

this is literally why the bbc covered it up
story was originally going to air on the bbc and was all approved to go ahead until some of the paedos/paedo-servants running the place caught wind

Why are there so many Savile threads recently?

It truly feels good to be a muh Far Right schizo puppy eating conspiracy theorist fren

We're right about basically everything

And the Left, Establishment, Elites, and NWO can only seethe gaslight and dilate

Attached: 20220223_151414.jpg (2172x3862, 575.1K)

Who are the others?

Learn to google shit dumbass

Ken Barlow, Ostrich guy, are Jimmy, the back right midget, Rainbow guy, Cliff Richard and the original Sotty guy (who isn't featured, but Sooty is, so it counts)

Attached: 1478122330522.jpg (231x218, 7.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
Based Lydon calling out the paedos.

I was a based user in another Savile thread and some Leftie was covering for the pedos

Not surprising seeing as the Left was seething about Florida stopping teachers from indoctrinating kids into 5 year old trannies

Attached: 1648303355863.webm (720x1272, 1.42M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oodFPVdjNZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=AJBNdCncsrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
wtf is it with the uk and pedophiles?

I suspect that too, but who exactly? Who are the elites you speak of? Anyone with NW of >$10m?

When I say some people knew, I'm talking about clever people with some social intelligence. Like you can see it consistently throughout the doco that there are people with the attitude of "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

Also something interesting Jimmy said about why he got into disc jockeying. He said he worked backwards to figure that out, he said he thought about what he liked (ie. Fucking women and parties) and then thought about what job got him there. The fucker definitely used this process to be a pedo, hence involving himself in charities and institutions where he could surround himself with kids

my suspicion is that both these people were paid to pretend to have been his """long term girlfriend""" and daughter, by the other paedos that protected him either of their own volition or on his behalf.

It's the influence of the royal family. They aren't nonces directly (except Andrew obviously), but they created this concept of "deference" to one's social superiors in the media, meaning for decades it was considered tasteless and potentially career-ending to report the dodgy dealings of the ruling class.

Its all simple really

Leftwing jewish satanic Marxist globalist pedo white genocide NWO

Attached: 1635125407290.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

You need to drop the leftie pedo shit. You are naive and brainwashed af to think this is a leftie issue. This is a wealth thing. You think Netflix would be showing pedo docs about jimmy and MJ's Neverland if the left broadly supported pedo acceptance? Grow up idiot

youtube.com/channel/UCgl-YO3wovgVl8IiABc3p0g/videos
a bunch of documentaries about pedophilia in the UK

You just have to look at who he was connected with. Aside from all the top players in the British media, he was close to the monarchy and British government. He was regularly invited to parties and social events by Margaret Thatcher

There were a whole load of allegations against Prime Minister Edward Heath a few years ago which police were investigating, only for the investigation to collapse because a bunch of them were made up by some guy who was a paedo himself. The rest of the allegations then seemed to just fade away.

Attached: 18626439_403.jpg (940x529, 52.42K)

Back to pol

>if the left broadly supported pedo acceptance

But they do

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

don't bother with american /pol/tards

But Thatcher wasn't a pedo, she just saw what she could gain out of Jimmy in terms of PR advice because he was a Northman and from the working class. Jimmy understood his own people and Thatcher needed someone like that to fill a gap.

>goldberg
Every time

Attached: Why.png (475x256, 23.93K)

>You need to drop the leftie pedo shit.
>You are naive and brainwashed af to think this is a leftie issue

Consider yourself lucky I don't unload all the degenrate things caught at Western Pride Parades trannie. I think I've proved my point

Attached: Pride Pedos.jpg (1080x1888, 507.5K)

The giant fist still cracks me up

Attached: harriett-harman-childhood-sexual-experiences.jpg (600x224, 123.84K)

>Look at my example 3 standard deviations from the mean!

You're brainwashed, please fuck off

Attached: images - 2022-04-11T070342.689.jpg (696x441, 28.33K)

See Trannies are 0.3% of population. You fell for right wing extremist brainwashing tactics. Far less people give a shit about trannies than you think, youre falling for diversions

Biden literally said he supporta gender reassignment and hormones for children you sick fucks

Keep deflecting Leftie glow fed trannie

I don't know if you came from reddit or a federal agency but you have to go back

Attached: Pride Pigs.jpg (740x1024, 119.58K)

>right wing extremist brainwashing tactics

I literally see at least one trannie every single day irl in public

Biden is a politician and say whatever the fuck he needs to if he thinks it'll gain support of some target demographic his strategists advise him on. Trump was exactly the same, adopting all the rhetoric Bannon recommended to win over middle America disenfranchised. The trump sacked Bannon and did nothing. Biden is probably a pedo himself, the left still doesn't broadly support pedo shit. You guys have been fed info on fringe shit to developed a very warped sense of reality. There was pedo Republicans caught in the last few years and not a peep out of Pol about it. You guys are pawns

>right wing extremist brainwashing tactics

Dilate glowie

Attached: 1639691690448.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)

>Seville
>Celtic

I've been on Yea Forums since almost the begging you nu-pol brainwashed virgin. Thanks for ruining blueboards

>begging

Attached: Mac & Chizza.webm (424x418, 2.87M)

>Being a Zoomer
I've seen this shit as far back as the 80s

The federal government is probably the one orchestrating child trafficking in the first place

Remind me again how you're the anti Establishment one

Attached: aw3lk278wcs81.jpg (539x621, 56.67K)

>only £50

I still don’t think kids really get into drag like that. Isn’t it all based on sex jokes? I just don’t get it. Even if your kid is a little faggy I don’t think they’ll start wearing makeup and dresses. Idk.

rest of the money comes in the bought silence

Trannies have always been around, Zoomer. They were laughed at and ridiculed in the 80s and 90s. Back here the gay rights shit started it became wrong to ridicule people for being gay but trans people weren't included in the movement. The kind of trans acceptance we are seeing now and all the controversy is exactly like what was going on in the 80s and 90s about gays. In the 30s and 40s, the conservatives of this era will be accepting of gays and trans but draw the line there and not refuse to accept sex robot relationships or some shit like this. You people are just young and think the culture war is all new. It never had a start and it will never have an end. It's always on going as tradition changes with the generations. Every generation is split by people looking forwards and backwards. None of this fucking matters and you're wasting your life with this shit occupying you head rent free. Either come here to enjoy Yea Forums or go live in the forest with varg.

Attached: 1647678874133.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

>You disagree with me therefore you must be part of the 1-3% of liberals
Uhhh

he came back from the dead to rape some more kids, because it wasn't fun when it didn't last anymore

>hating on based Geoffrey
kys

Attached: 4665438-6226973-image-a-77_1538393351310.jpg (634x654, 56.47K)

Not hating, but he was deffo a kiddy fiddler

>angelic face
>billionaire
>chad
>was a pedo

how come?

There was a girl who lived down my Grandparents street in the 70s/80s who had Jim’ll fix for her to meet Prince Andrew on his yacht.

>I was a cringe user
ftfy and go back.

ok, now can we all agree SHE was asking for it

Attached: 1648279785858.jpg (450x370, 28.89K)

kek

>It's hard to get my head around how he got away with it.

He literally sold his soul to the Devil, mate. The British Royals are all incestuous, pedophilic occult-obsessed lizards. Savile was the ONLY person allowed into the palace smoking a cigar, in-and-out, whenever he wanted. The Royals seriously considered his word of advice. He was a mentor-type figure to Charles. He licked Diana's hand and everyone just accepted it. Basically blurted out he was a diddler on multiple occasions to a laughing audience. He loved it.

>"B-but the police and the bbc were just inept"
Bullshit.

Attached: JIMMY SAVILE SATANIC SEX PARTY.jpg (615x797, 60.24K)

He literally looked like a paedo, it was the perfect example of someone hiding in plain sight.