I wanna watch the final season of BCS can someone explain what has happened up until now?

I wanna watch the final season of BCS can someone explain what has happened up until now?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.98K)

kim sexler

can't explained what has happened but what will happen is you will sit down and watch the fucking show yourself

>there’s a conman named jimmy, and he’s actually really smart. His scams and cons take a lot of planning and require a lot of charisma, which he has
>the conman’s brother is a famous lawyer named chuck. Chuck hates jimmy and looks down on him, actively sabotaging him behind his back and allowing others to take the fall when it’s discovered
>jimmy becomes a lawyer like his brother, but doesn’t exactly do things by the book
>that makes chuck hate him even more because chick holds the law as something sacred
>jimmy is a better lawyer than chuck too, increasing the jealousy
>chuck kills himself because he knows a sub-8 male like himself could never compete with a chad like jimmy
>jimmy has also been working with the cartel and shit, btw
>there’s a milf named Kim and I kinda want her to squeeze my head with her thighs and piss on my face

At questions?

Literally nothing of consequence has happened.
Not even joking.

Are you retarded, or did you just not pay attention to the show?

Face it. He blew you the fuck out. inb4 nerd rage

Kim is my wife.
That is all.

>samefagging and using zoomie language
Go back

You could start watching as a new viewer tonight and not feel like you've missed a single thing - especially if you saw Breaking Bad.
There are no overarching plots of any consequence. Saulfags are delusional.

he was right about everything

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.25K)

In after nerd rage

based kim piss bro

>continuing to samefag
>lying about the plot
Why are you on a board about TV when you can’t recognize a good show? Go back to watching your little marvel movies and sucking on mommies teet

Thank you kind sir or madam

>reddit call saul

No thanks.

nah

Watch seasons 1-3 and pretend the rest of it doesn't exist. Show dies with Chuck. He was keeping Jimmy in line so it's not hard to interpolate the rest of the story.

Attached: chucks untimely demise.gif (498x278, 3.26M)

Is it set before during and after breaking bad?

describe Kim's opinions an criminal activity and how that relates to Saul without using any context

Cant wait.

Fucking faggot

Yes.

95% is before
5% is after

I think we've only got a single scene so far that actually took place during BB.

The chad response.

The virgin response.

Her opinions are irrelevant to new viewers. What does it matter? They'll find out all they need to know tonight and the rest of the season.
That's like saying viewers needed a prequel for Breaking Bad to find out what made Walter become a chemistry teacher or to chart Jesse's mental slide into dealing.
Once again, Saulfags are delusional and truly believe their shallow show is some deep, philosophical character study.

>this is the kid I was telling you about

Attached: Mike.jpg (874x769, 148.76K)

>I don’t care about certain plot points personally, so they’re irrelevant to everyone

Holy fuck you’re retarded lmao. Let’s play “guess the ethnicity and age”

So it seems like Saul/Jimmy/Gene is depressed when it shows him in the current day scenes. Why exactly is that?

What does it matter? Why would you be concerned about another man's mental state, much less a fictional one? Genuinely can't think of anything gayer.

Because we are in a thread discussing the show and its a part of the show. How about you see yourself out of the thread and go buy some rope to hang yourself with

First off, based trips
Second, the user you’re replying to is a baiting nigger who isn’t worth replying to.

Watch it on your PC with a finger on the forward key for the first ~3 seasons, that way you can skip the slowest parts and enjoy the cartel shenanigans. I'd say in seasons 4 and 5 it gets "fast" enough.

Attached: 1601935471675.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

why do you even want to watch it if you don't want to watch it

what

I forgot what happened in season 5. Can I get qrd?

I just watch random episodes once in a while, never actually watched them in order - just whenever the plot slummary appeals to me. Never impacts my enjoyment, and I've seen like 10-15 eps.

Nothing.

Saul got his law license back
Saul got involved with the Cartel and almost gets killed by Lalo
Lalo almost gets killed when Seal Team Spic invades his home
Gus did something?

i started watching it again recently and honestly couldn't tell you

need kim to peg me

trips filtered by own dopamine dependancy

I watched it entirely. I'm just recommending a way to avoid skipping the show. It's great but it's not for everyone.

In a way, yes, but he also directly contributed to Jimmy becoming Saul. There's no way to know for sure, but there's a decent argument to be made that Jimmy could have turned his life around if Chuck would have actually welcomed him when he became an attorney and helped him to get a job at HHM. Instead, the constant strife and belittling by Chuck pushed him further down that road

Attached: 4892941294.png (500x281, 151.48K)

>In a way, yes, but he also directly contributed to Jimmy becoming Saul.
The only thing he contributed to Jimmy was making sure he didn't end up a sex offender

>There's no way to know for sure, but there's a decent argument to be made that Jimmy could have turned his life around if Chuck would have actually welcomed him when he became an attorney and helped him to get a job at HHM.
Oh hey I have a history of abusing others, even fucked our own dad. But why don't you give me a important job in the company you built big brother!?

>Instead, the constant strife and belittling by Chuck pushed him further down that road
Belittling by Chuck? He encouraged him to walk on the same path he went down with public defense work in order to make an HHM of his own. Even then he helped Jimmy create and make Sandpiper into what it would become. And sure he didn't wanna partner with Jimmy still but 20k for the case and a potential big pay out down the line? Jimmy could have changed his life for the better then. He had 30k and was talking about making his life better. Now he had 20k and a client base.

Really I don't get why people are mad about Chuck not wanting to work with Jimmy as a partner. Davis and Main showed Jimmy couldn't play nice with others even when they were willing to give him anything he wanted. Kim didn't wanna be partners with Jimmy either. it was W & M, not WM like Jimmy wanted.

When the show does crossover with breaking bad, what events would like to see from Saul's perspective?

I fucked ted, with saul laughing his ass off when he discovered that walt is a cuck

>gets paid $700 per case as a public defender
>busts out what looks to be multiple cases per day
>still somehow portrayed as dirt poor
Someone care to fucking explain how thats possible? Hell even assuming he only does 1 a day that is good fucking money.

>1 a day
lol

Very good summary, really hit all the important beats.

If you were relegated to a Cinnabon wagie in fucking Nebraska and constantly paranoid your past life will catch up with you but simultaneously missing that life then you'd probably be depressed too.

You may not like Chuck but he was completely right

taxes, denbts and rents

He has no qt kim at home

lol out loud. Is this real?

I tried watching it when I came out, but I couldn’t get past the ‘de-aged’ Saul, and how bad it looked. Does it get easier to see past it?

What?

Even still. $700×5 is $3500 a week. Thays 14 grand a month. How the fuck is he so poor?

Fuck’s sake. I meant, >when it came out

Nobody does public defender work in a day, dumbass.

There is literally a scene showing him busting out public defender cases rapid fire.

there isn't

Yes there is. Literally in the first few episodes.

you got BTFO in the last thread you posted this trash tier headcanon
take the L with some dignity, chuck

No there is not.

Yes there is. Fucking watch it. I think its episode 3