HALO

The show isn't that bad so far.
It's just the halonostalfags hating the show, isn't it?

Attached: Dr-Halsey-with-Cortana-in-Halo.jpg (1400x700, 78.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV374y0D_dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You haven't posted one good action scene.

I am so sick of you fucking shills. it's garbage, stop pretending its not. fuck off and never return here

according to the trailers the next episode will be the one with the most action... (if only the planet they will visit is the one shown being attacked in the trailers)

>watch an episode with a few friends
>it's just characters talking about their feelings and some dude nonchalantly threatening to kill a Chinese girl

Attached: 1649108172458.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AV374y0D_dg
it sucks but this was funny.now go away

They shouldn't have used an uncanny valley computer Cortana. It's distracting. Just put some glowing shit on a real actress. Computers in 500 years will have no problem at recreating a human being 100% flawlessly.

Go away shill

hahaha you watched halo.

anyone who watches halo is lower then a marvel fan. lower then a starwars fan. lower then a picard fan.

your watching a show that is made by people who hate the IP. How could it be good?

>t. nostaltard

They keep making fun of my love for hologram women.
I will have a hologram AI wife.

Attached: Replicant Boner.jpg (600x350, 23.05K)

You are correct that most all of the seething is autistic plotfag losers, but it’s still not a great show. I give it 5/10

the actors care about it. I can tell that the cast is carrying the show not the director. except for the unarmed female Korean. I have no idea why they cast that souless baboon. to play the emotional side character why pick a downey kid abomination like her. I cant even go into how ugly she is.. holy fucking Christ almighty she's so fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1643617179087.png (510x363, 239.77K)

ugliest women of the year award easily

it's a bit boring but not really bad so far. and yea the people whining are probably ones who played halo 20 years ago or whenever

who is your waifu?

As someone who never played the games, I still don't like it. I haven't dropped it because there's still some hope it might all be worth it, maybe they'll find that Halo that is in the title and it'll be cool.
But the plot isn't interesting, action scenes are weird, and random small, but stupid things annoy me a lot more than they should.

I think i had one but i couldn't tell you since i don't remember most of my life.

I think episode 3 is the best so far but it's nothing special. Episode 1 was a soulless intro and I don't even remember what happens in episode 2 anymore

>Faggot OP says unironically while a scene exists where a crazy black guy yells random things to Master Chief and the Spartan loses his shit

Why do paramount make such trash?

because you can tell that the suits are running things, not the creatives.

Imagine shilling a terrible TV show for free

Attached: 1649277536800.jpg (2000x2000, 165.86K)

If you've played any of the games and care at all about the lore. it's incredibly difficult to enjoy the show as the two are so different.
The fact that Chief pulled that shit in the first episode was so gay. Master Chief is supposed to be this god among men, Sigma male, but he turns soft and saves some useless ching chong.
Even though the actor for chief looks like he fits the role, the fact that his voice isn't the iconic video game voice makes me sad.

The show could be good to people who have never heard of Halo, but not to me.

TLDR: Ramblings of a nostalgic GAYMER

>Even though the actor for chief looks like he fits the role, the fact that his voice isn't the iconic video game voice makes me sad.
it's crazy how right it felt when cortana started speaking...but then the shock of that wore off and you go back to realizing how shit the show is.

It fucking is bad. what's good about it? Tell me the things you like.

>I can tell that the cast is carrying the show not the director
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1649177229536.jpg (550x535, 60.17K)

I just can't get past that the storyline so far is "Master Chief found a magic rock that gave him feelings"

Pajeetmount+ isn't sending their best. The show is garbage for fans of Halo and people new to Halo. The only people who can possibly enjoy it are fanboys who will watch anything with Halo on it, or super casual Halo fans who don't care about anything specific, and even then, the show is a fucking slog. Pirate if you must, not worth the time though.

Right? I was shocked when I heard her speak.
They could have easily kept master chief's voice too if they never took off his helmet.

>an*mefag judging people on looks

Attached: 1551239943362.jpg (385x385, 27K)

Attached: FUCKOFFRETARD.jpg (300x300, 14.97K)

show has nothing to do with Halo

It's not necessarily a bad storyline, but I think its terrible to start out with this story. It would be way more compelling if they built up to it after a few seasons

/thread

Like some books too... so what?

Attached: halobooks.png (628x811, 108.71K)

You Paramount+ shills always have the same arguments.
>you don't like the show, you must be a nostalgiafag!!!
>who cares if it isn't like the games? the writers want to tell their own story
>who cares if the story and writing are actual dogshit?

Halo CE started on the Halo then the story expanded.
this show it pure shit. Should be called glib facsimile

This
It's some faggot's similar story with a halo skin

I never believed that there was actual shilling going on here on Yea Forums, just retards with really bad taste, but the shilling for this show has been way too obvious.

I remember reading the first 6 books, some of them were pretty kino

Contact Harvest a kino

abhorrent post

>halonostalfags
Did that actually sound good in your head? Did you think people would find you clever for this?

Halo: The Fall of Reach came first, actually, and it's what they should have adapted.

Holy seethe

Holy cope

Holy dilate

Holy samefag

Holy SNEED

Rubicon protocol is out or was it all a meme?

Holy nigger

>show isn't that bad so far.
Just fuck off, shill. You're not even trying anymore.

pathetic sensitive little person

cute af. is the show worth watching for her?

holy shit... I love her bros

It's cute but who knows, she just appeared in the last episode (third)

fucking kys

Attached: 1649413278150.webm (1920x960, 1018.11K)

I posted this webm asking why she wasn't blonde and they told me the show was a bait for pedos

Attached: HaloT1E03.webm (1080x960, 2.8M)

How to make Halo into kino for fans and general audiences alike:
Season 1:
>Fall of Reach and Contact Harvest
Season 2:
>Halo CE and First Strike
Season 3:
>Halo 2
Season 4:
>Halo 3
and stop. ODST spinoff if you must.

That's a lot. What's the in universe timeline look like with the games sprinkled in? I know 1-3 would stick together because the events happen within a year.

....what the fuck does this have to do with Halo?