The Flash

I watched this movie a while back. I'll answer any questions you guys have.

Attached: TheFlash.jpg (664x374, 242.77K)

I don't have any.

No you didn't. I'm an industry insider.
Go on, tell me who the villain is

I'll bite.

Give us a rundown of the plot.

what language do people in andorra speak?

There is no main villain

The Flash goes back in time to save his mother. Shit goes awry and he ends up in this messed up planet, the one with Michael Keaton. Flash has to fix the timeline so he creates a flashpoint event.

who does saoirse monica jackson play

are the atlanteans and amazons at war on michael keaton’s earth?

She's one of the characters on the messed up earth Flash created. I don't remember her name but she's sort of an antihero character.

No

she probably killer frost or female mirror master

>mirror master
Yes I'm pretty sure that's who she is

Is Batfleck dead?

How do they explain away Superman in the Keaton timeline? We already know it's Kara, not Kal.

is it true the post credit scene sets up crisis on infinite earths

Explain how the timelines work at the end of the movie. Do they replace Batffleck with Keaton in-universe? Does Flash end up in a brand new timeline? Does Batfleck really end up in Knightmare? Is there any cameos from the Justice League?

Are we getting Kara in the reboot? Any word on what WB will do now that Ezra gotten into trouble?

will we see michael keatons batman fight zod and faora

Batfleck isn't dead. Superman died in the bad Keaton reality Flash created after going back to save his mom. Zod killed Superman on Krypton.

No.

I want to manifest my Snyder powers and make Warner Bros reshoot this section.
Either remove Superman from Keaton timeline altogether or make him Nick Cage and change plot.
Or else.

Attached: Vladimir Putin Restore the Snyder Verse or we will turn Ukraine into desert, final warning.jpg (586x410, 60.48K)

>Do they replace Batffleck with Keaton in-universe?
Yes
>Does Flash end up in a brand new timeline?
Yes
>Does Batfleck really end up in Knightmare?
No
>Is there any cameos from the Justice League?
Yes

>Are we getting Kara in the reboot?
That's very likely
>Any word on what WB will do now that Ezra gotten into trouble?
I have no idea

some legit scoopers say black flash is the villain

Andorian

Well that sounds like trash.

Not by himself. He does pretty much kill Faora though.

shazam in or not

is cw flash in it?

He's a villain but the movie doesn't really have 1 villain. The setting itself is the threat, if that makes sense.

no way faora dies thought they would keep her around

It's not that bad

Not at all

No

any green arrow hints

She might still be alive in the new reality, she dies in the fucked up reality

I didn't pick up on any

I appreciate you not saying the whole Reddit "ama" shit but you retards who claim to have insider info need to stop trying to drag these threads out. Just post all the spoilers you have and the thread will take care of itself.

how was sasha calle performance as supergirl

tell us more about the fucked up reality

I don't want to type out the whole plot, I'm too lazy

Fine

Just fucking do it, you're going to end up doing it one way or another because it's all people are going to ask about. If you were lazy you'd dump it all at once instead of meticulously replying to different anons with plot details.

The humans are at war with Zod. The government is using superheroes and supervillains to try and stop them but Batman won't join.

reverse flash got a small cameo right

are there any references to the snyderverse at all or is it in the JUSTice league timeline?

They reference events from the ZSJL at the start of the movie.

Why do you say ZSJL and not the Whedon cut

Because they talk about Barry being able to go back in time, about the dangers of time-travel, and Iris remembering Barry saving her.

How much Batman is there in the movie and what do they even do?

Why does my life suck?

what happens at the end

Test

Fine I'll do it
>Beginning of the movie has Batfleck and Flash stop a supervillain
>Batfleck and Flash bond over the loss of their parents
>Batfleck convinces Flash to go back and try to save his mother
>Flash goes back in time to the day his mom dies and sees a blurry guy
>Smash cuts to Flash waking up in a universe where his mom is alive
>Flash watches the tv and sees Zod and Earth are at war
>Flash tries to fix it so he goes to Bruce Wayne's house to tell him what happened
>Flash realizes Batman isn't Affleck but actually Michael Keaton
>Flash convinces Michael Keaton to help him
>Flash learns all about the new universe
>Flash and Keaton make a deal that if Flash gets back to his universe then he needs to go back and fix Keaton's
>Flash and Keaton decide they need to build a portal since Flash can't move forward in time, only backwards
>While this is happening Black Flash is going after Flash without him knowing
>Flash and Keaton decide to break into the secret government facility to get the parts they need for the portal
>When Keaton is hacking Flash notices they are keeping a kryptonian captive in the facility
>Flash thinks the kryptonian is Superman so he goes to break him out
>Flash and Keaton break the Kryptonian out but instead of it being Superman it's Supergirl
>There's an action scene
>Flash sees Black Flash and runs away
>Flash, Keaton, and Supergirl go back to the Batcave to build the portal
>The portal is finished being built and Batfleck talks to Keaton and Flash about what's going on
>Black Flash appears and goes to kill Barry, they fight and Black Flash ends up being thrown into the portal
>Because of this the portal starts malfunctioning
>Another Barry comes out of the portal while it's breaking down
>The Barry from the portal (let's call him long hair Barry) says he has been traveling through the speed force for a long time to escape Black Flash who is the embodiment of death

If you think about it, the concept of the movie itself (time traveling) is only possible by referencing the one movie where Flash does go back in time.

Thanks user. I will now provide free bumps.

Fake.

Michael Keaton plays Burton's Batman? Are there references to this in the movie that confirm it beyond the fact that it is the same actor?
Also, how the heck does Keaton Batman get into the action? He is like 70 years old

Keaton doesn't play the same Batman from Burton's movies. This is a completely new universe.

So what's the point of having him back? fuck wb

I can tell that from the trailer

unless the movie introduced the concept instead

How do you know that for sure? Does he say or do anything that contradicts the events of his movies? Seems stupid to bring back the actor, suit, and batmobile only to be like "actually no lol". Also when are you going to post the rest of the plot rundown?

Real. Studio Drone Trying to Discredit Leak has to be one of the most pathetic and immediately recognizable types of posts.

Joker is still alive so it's not the same universe. And I'm almost done with the plot rundown, sorry I'm doing something else too right now.

I am not the user posting the leak, but he is right on that. I know someone that was in the screening and my friend said that Michael Keaton's Batman has very little to do with the Tim Burton's movies. The plot is essentially what would have happened in the Zack Snyder's movies if Superman was killed by General Zod as a baby. Pretty much all the other actors and events come from Snyder's movies.