This was considered big in 1999

This was considered big in 1999.

Attached: ddbf2594098f1b95bb09185e14e148e7.jpg (373x562, 52.45K)

I want to know his core routine.

I think he was supposed to be a hot twink

It wasn’t “big”, but definitely fit and hot as fuck

Only a fag would want to look like a Calvin Klein model.

This was considered big in 1976

Attached: 1649619330191.jpg (650x433, 158.24K)

This was considered the vagrant look in 90s, you dumb motherfucker!!

im not even gay but id let both of them fuck me

This is considered "Chubby" in 2022

Attached: 1892361293123.png (614x395, 523.08K)

Yea ok guys keep it up lmao

you're gay

She's a bit chubby, but her face is still pretty. If you wouldn't you're a faggot

pro tip dont stay lean unless you have god tier symmetry and insertions this looks fucking disgusting

/fit/ always has a meltdown when it's proven that Pitt in Fight Club is the peak male form.

He looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of. Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

lol

Based dad

Look dude, if you come home and this guy opens your front door dressed like this and your naked gf is in the background, the only thing you can really do is apologize and come back later. I don't make the rules.

No it wasn't. That was literally what the common blue collar soap maker looked like

>this was considered big in 2012

Attached: tom-hardy-bane-1-759.jpg (759x422, 47.28K)

imagine having a built in table

not big, just aesthetic and clearly in shape.

Attached: Achilles.jpg (236x287, 13.25K)

>wah wah wah

We all hate our parents, user, don't pretend you are special.

How hard is it to maintain a shredded physique like this?
Don't actors usually dehydrate and starve themselves before shooting a shirtless scene?

Bane was suppose to be a yolked out freak and Nolan literally do this. I will never not be mad.

Attached: BaneJS.jpg (612x564, 28.28K)

for you

peak chad.
You don't get better looking than this.
Trying to go for this lean defined look. Starting to see the changes in my body but still lacking definition.

everything happens for a reason bro keep your head up

Isnt bane supposed to be a genius?

In the kilmer or clooney batman bane was just some dummy criminal

Will it hurt if you take off the mask? Whats your work out and diet like?

That glove reminds me of my degeneracy level back then.

It’s called having good genetics and being lean

nope :)

He's bigger at the end of the film when he's in the tank top.

Tens of thousands of dollars a month in personal trainers, dietitians, cutting edge HRTs, and a team of doctors .

Given nolans bane plotline it would be really bad to have the retard meathed version of bane
Can you imagine plane scene with that dude in ur pic? lmao

Do bird dogs and try to do 5 more of them every day

I would if I could, but how the fuck am I even supposed to get it anywhere except in her mouth?

Love your parents you fucking loser. No one wants to be friends with someone who whines and cries like a little bitch either so shut the fuck up about that shit.

It still is. You are just used to seeing roid freaks in media. Fight Club Pitt is one of the best bodies in the history of film.

You must be from the UK..

>Can you imagine plane scene with that dude in ur pic?
It would have made the scene at least make since. A character like that sets a campy vibe that makes you think "okay it's a comic book so just ignore or try to enjoy weird dialogue and plot holes"
Nolan's bane tries to be serious and that nonsensical scene now becomes the most laughed at movie opening on the internet.

Read somewhere that when asked the majority of big name big guys said this was the ideal body

>5'11 155lbs
>looks jacked as hell

so does being lean just make you look more muscular than you actually are? He should be a skinny DYEL with those measurements

Can you imagine if Brad Pitt were born like three or four inches taller? There would be literally nobody in the world better-looking than him. He would be unmoggable.

good lighting + dehydrating a day or two before the shoot

Not bad desu

Minus calories, simple as

it fit in the plot but not the lore

no one has ever said brad pitt was 'big' in fight club

>that belly
>spend 2 hours on face makeup
Women are legit insane.

Lots of sex with hot chicks.

I really hate working core, is there any way to make it not suck? I want abs but hate working them

Sit ups, crunches, planks etc all bore the shit out of me

That is fit not big

genetics, money, discipline.

Attached: tumblr_okalyue81d1ud8ap2o9_1280.gif (500x384, 1.63M)

Lucky old bastard

Cardio and calorie deficit.

>tumblr
why?

Attached: 108.jpg (480x360, 16.52K)

Looks like we got too cocky, bodybuilder bros

Attached: 1591315855253.webm (640x800, 2.81M)

im dyel but lift heavy and work your core that way
deadlifts are great

Why don't you do efficient compound lifts like deadlifts and squats instead of faggoty bodyweight exercises?

They probably suspect he's a schizo with a gun. Such is life in the USA.

Attached: 1642112118765.jpg (175x175, 8.1K)

>This man was considered comically obese in 2004
my oh my how times have changed.

Attached: hurley-from-lost.jpg (299x517, 42.16K)

#justappalachianthings

He was like 30 when this came out, HRT and "dieticians" was all science fiction gobeldey gook in the 90's.

it's a movie ffs, you'll look skinny everywhere except at the beach.