Severance

Self-report all mappers Edition
Previous thread

Attached: Untitled (1).jpg (1737x1072, 459.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmS3m0OG-Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Dylan

>coil...of doom
what is this

I like how this webm loops

Attached: Severance.S01E09 - Millichik run.webm (1482x620, 1.62M)

Attached: 1626604471671.gif (498x498, 361.39K)

>the bad soap
acid on her skin to erase the message

I'm enjoying this series so much I'm scared to enter threads fear of spoilers and theories. aoife mcardle directs beautifully and ben stiller is rocking his EP credit here. strongly suggest rewatching his last series "escape at dannemora", also with patricia arquette / benicio del toro / paul dano. this may be the only apple show i can admire

Attached: twin-peaks (1).jpg (990x732, 32.06K)

Spiral staircase? Can't say I remember something like that though.

>struck a nerve
No, I'm calling you out as a dimwit, because you are one. An user provided reference material to a show that contains important plot relevant information to anons who aren't retards that find reading to be difficult and might be interested in such a thing.
>Light Novels
weeb picture books. Yeah I figured you'd mention that in your defense, eat shit again faggot. Having difficulty reading just makes you look retarded.

can't spoil that much because not a lot is revealed tbqh, except for one big reveal
you should still leave until youre done

>escape at dannemora
thanks user, torrenting it now

Ted Lasso had a great season 1, and season 2 was pretty good for what it was. Since it's been a 3 season planned thing from the start I'm hoping it's going to end well.

If it was important plot information they would've included it in the show, separating important plot points from the main medium is terrible design and only the biggest of retards wouldn't intuitively understand that.
No one said it was difficult, I said it was unrelated to Yea Forums - Television & Film. I'm not reading a comic of the show either nor would I play a video game of it or read a scientific paper on it.
Also
>Light Novels
>weeb picture books.
Weeb picture books are manga you dimwit.

Attached: 1645039399703.png (512x512, 279.14K)

I haven't watched this series, but I have a feeling, like most other mystery shows, it won't have a satisfying conclusion to any of the mysteries it hooks you in with.

I ain't wasting my time with another LOST.

Attached: 1628665634062.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

A lot of light novels in Japan contain pictures in them too. That aside they're reading material for middle schoolers and teenagers, so once again I can tell you don't do much reading, based off your aversion to someone providing a link on an image board.
You're an autistic mentally inept fucking retard
> I said it was unrelated to Yea Forums - Television & Film.
Imagine, imagine typing something this autistic and retarded, it's dense.
It relates directly to severance, and television and film.
Closed captioning doesn't suddenly stop becoming television and film related just because you read it.
Cope, seethe, dilate you illiterate dimwitted tr/a/nny.

People have been comparing it to lost for a while, it's entirely possible it won't have a satisfying ending.

They didn't plan any shit out in LOST whereas I have hope Stiller is telling the truth when he says they did for Severance.

Fuck off retard.

The extra info and ARG stuff is what make it even more exciting. That's what made LOST more fun than just an hour a week. That's what made Cloverfield more fun leading up to it's release. It's not our fault you're an illiterate third worlder.

ywn enjoy an MDE with your bros

Attached: 1640765227345.webm (1918x802, 1.72M)

okay going to be honest i like ted lasso too

I was actually there for the "Dharma Initiative test ARG" for LOST. You take the tests and you get processed into certain groups. It was supposed to be something that hinted at the DI still being active in the modern world.

And guess what. It amounted to jack shit. The ARG ended out of nowhere with an email saying "Thanks for playing, bai!" and had zero influence or relevance to the show. ARG doesn't mean shit if nothing gets delivered.

>so once again I can tell you don't do much reading
Wait, you think I mentioned light novels because I read them? Maybe you need to read some more because you're clearly missing some basic reading comprehension. You can't even tell the difference between can't and don't want to.

>Imagine, imagine typing something this autistic and retarded, it's dense.
Imagine telling the truth? I know right? Everyone knows on Yea Forums you need to pretend to be smart and collect all those funko p- I mean books.

>It relates directly to severance
Side content at best.
>and television and film.
No.
Do Star Wars books belong here?
Do Dune books belong here?
Do LOTR books belong here?
No no and no, they belong elsewhere. For example, your post appears to belong on this site called "reddit" where you can upboat other people who act like Ricken too and downboat the disbelievers who insult your pseudo-intellectualism.
Also, no Ricken, I'm not reading your book either.

im gonne be bustin out the mark moves at the club

Attached: 1645850735749.png (1098x801, 733K)

Tl;Dr. :)
not going to read your page of copium, because it's my choice to. Your concession is accepted.
Finna gonna dump the Lexington Letter again for anybody here who hasn't read it.

Attached: 1.png (1141x2413, 455.3K)

lindelof/abrams lied and said they planned shit for lost to

Why would an ARG have influence on the show? That sounds like really bad writing.
At most I'd expect some lore or some other extra content like a digital artbook/BTS scenes.

and they're both shit eating liars

it is just extra lore. the most you find out is about a bombing Lumen might be connected to or something

Attached: 2.png (1133x2497, 769.67K)

You posted more in the previous reply.
I'll accept your concession though.

Imagine getting baited by cliffshit.
Nothing but NPCs ITT.

Once again, it's really not about the length of what you typed, it's just the contents of whatever shit you spewed isn't worth reading.

Attached: 3.png (1177x2545, 776.25K)

No I was talking about the LOST ARG the user was talking about, he said people expected it to have a influence on the show.

Attached: 4.png (1157x2529, 605.62K)

Maybe you have a point, but it didn't expound on any extra lore either. It was a complete waste of time just used an empty marketing gimmick.

>And guess what. It amounted to jack shit.
kek that's a good point. Same thing is happening here but these retards are too dumb to notice the same exact pattern.

Attached: 5.png (1185x2565, 798.14K)

Attached: 6.png (1153x2525, 759.04K)

The Lexington Letter is just interesting background stuff, who the fuck in here is going on about it being this amazing treasure trove of information that either solves the entire mystery or influences the story in any way?

Yeah I could see that being a definite problem for an ARG, even if it isn't a video game or book it's still some sort of spin-off content that people invested time into because they enjoyed the original thing.

what pattern? it's literally just some backstory and lore

Attached: 7.png (1169x2517, 617.45K)

Attached: 8.png (1149x2503, 634.78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NmS3m0OG-Ug
love the intro

Attached: 9.png (1169x2527, 783.04K)

The pattern of a mystery box show having additional lore to make it seem like there's a big connected story when really its just random shit.
Have fun never knowing why there was a room full of goats. You're gonna get baited and blueballed for 4 more seasons like a dumb little bitch.

Yeah yeah we got it the first dozen times you posted the same thing.

Attached: 10.png (1193x2529, 846.29K)

Severance is trash.
We're discussing the superior Apple TV show here:

Attached: 1643504966788.webm (1918x802, 3M)

I think an ARG should hold cryptic clues for people smart enough to decipher them. It can be used to expand the world through lore, sure, but if you have cryptic shit pertaining to future events of the series that only the smartest can figure out, then I think that could be considered a great ARG.

youre literally pissed that i watched and enjoyed a tv show lmao

>MBA is still going BALLASTIC days after the finale
kek, bro calm down you're doing this for free and getting paid less than the shills you're seething at

Attached: 11.png (1153x2533, 599.24K)

lmao imagine reading any of this dumb shit. This is even worse than reading the books in skyrim.

>still seething about reading

Attached: 12.png (1173x2513, 759.37K)

>Skyrim
BINGA BONGO WA-HOO

Attached: 13.png (1181x2533, 631.72K)

>Words longer than a tweet confuse and frighten the zoomer

Attached: 14.png (1155x2519, 571.21K)

Looks like something bam margera would do

Attached: 15.png (1171x2523, 493.22K)

Real men read nonfiction. I'm reading pic related right now. Have fun reading about imaginary wizards.

Attached: ghost.png (456x694, 539.56K)

Attached: 16.png (1165x2519, 224.57K)

Is this a map of the backrooms?

>because you're reading one thing means you cannot read other things inbetween reading that thing
scintillating takes

Attached: 17.png (1181x2537, 337.73K)

>15.png
kek imagine solving the captcha for 15 minutes straight just to dump some walls of text lore from a cliffshit tv show.
Have a fun sunday user lmao

You can't really give cryptic spoilers ahead of time, if I'm not mistaken rule of thumb is you don't have to be as smart as the puzzle maker to solve his puzzle, and when you add in multiple solvers that reduces the necessary intelligence by a considerable amount (two heads are better than one and all that). Combine all that with the internet age and we'd have a good idea of what the ending would be ahead of time which just leads to either a disappointing (predicted) ending or a hastily rewritten disappointing ending.

If youre so smart, how come you struggle financially?

>30 years as an undercover FBI agent
How many innocent people did he entrap?

>you've been posting nonstop in these generals to the point the few times I come in and check on them I see your singular unrelenting seething about "Cliffshit" and "mystery boxes" make up the majority of the thread
user, I hope you're having a very fun Sunday because I'm just inbetween sleep at the moment working off a hangover so I can be ready to wake up at 9:30pm and go to work later tonight.

Anyways that's the letter itself, I can post the pamphlet if anybody requests but there isn't really a whole lot of information in that you wouldn't know from just watching the show itself.

There's no need to spoil the entire plot, but certain plot points can certainly be alluded to through cryptic foreshadowing. Nobody is saying that the entire Season 2 plot and seasons beyond that have to be outright spoiled.

Holy projection, Batman.

thanks user

Attached: 1622724210839.jpg (1918x802, 303.11K)

how many of you niggas knew what Wiles meant without googling
it's one of the Lumon core principles

It's still FUN.

>heh, I'll accuse him of projecting
>that always works

Attached: 1387329952151.png (528x434, 14.58K)

The only black dude I'd ever catch myself gay for

Attached: 1648211510967.webm (1918x802, 2.96M)

Do you think they hired actors based on their ability to do kind-creepy?

I understand. I think it's the moustache that gets me.

of course they casted based on their ability to perform the role

>Makes a projection
>gets accused of projection
>gets angry at being accused of projection and makes a new post not granting anybody (you)'s because (you)r a petty individual
kekked

I can only speak from my experience and other's experiences during the ARG. (Used to lurk on LOSTpedia forums). It was fun to take part in, but a big part of it was because everybody, myself included, believed it was leading to something that would have an impact to this show we all loved.

Instead, all there was an abrupt end to it with emails saying "Thanks for participating, yadda yadda yadda" and absolutely zero relevance to anything pertaining to the show. There wasn't even any new revelatory facts about the DI.

That'd be a first.
Usually it's
>that person's a good actor, I want him
or
>that person went to my synagogue, I want him

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Attached: cri3.jpg (219x93, 3.8K)