Watch Buck Breaking

>Watch Buck Breaking
>Laugh
>Listen to his podcast and want more laughs
>It's just him whining about black people he dislikes, hating immigrants, and telling black people not to vote
He's actually pretty based

Attached: 1622721785988.jpg (630x1200, 75.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U51A_4bVg5A
youtu.be/Z8CSPACrtUk
docs.google.com/file/d/1swdHcpJHHsoX8D1avAImFOhfbY215XSY/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was always /ourguy/

this nigga looking zesty

Can't wait for part 2!

Attached: 1ac.png (600x749, 255.7K)

you just now realized that he's a closet homo self-hating black man and his entire body of work has been nothing but projection

You fags missed the announcement that a sequel is on his mind.

Attached: buck breaking 2.jpg (742x340, 25.91K)

Buck Breaking 2: Electric Buckaroo

Attached: 1626370817956.jpg (1024x576, 66.76K)

He’s a smart, entertaining guy who like Icarus flies too close to the sun (in believing his race isn’t on average violent and retarded) but at least he is on the right track in terms of policing immigrants and gays

It was a joke, he was making fun of a feminine black guy

>These bucks all out there lovin' they massas and suckin' they dicks

what does tether mean

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-10 15-08-57.png (2578x982, 1.04M)

Tariq believes the FBI crime statistics are just straight up made up. He's delusional. Also he hates any immigrants ever because he doesn't have respect for people who "fled."

I think it means that you're tied to a white supremacist system or something, and support it. Now if someone could tell me why Tariq thinks white people smell like wet dog I'd love to hear it

>nigger
>closet homo self-hating

What a suprise

>on his mind

He's certainly a bit self aware that a good chunk of his audience is white trolls

>"Arachnophobic huh?"

Oddly, way more Nigerians than white trolls now.

Ideology blinds us all if we let it; there’s enough blacks on t-shirts that I would think it kind of obvious there’s a violence problem though. He is naturally resentful of the groups that sold his ancestors whether he knows it or not (justified btw), and generally hilarious

>Black people listen to Tariq, don't vote
>Democratic Party is dead within a decade
>Laws are passed where you have to teach "both sides" of slavery
>Even investigating reparations is banned
I think this is what he wants because then he can keep making money. If the US ever had some hyper progressive candidate that gave out reparations as Tariq wants it he'd have nothing to talk about. It's all he wants. He doesn't actually want anything better. He'd be fine with society continuing as it is as long as he got that $30 reparations check in the mail every month.

Yer alright boah

There is no dollar amount that would make the community as a whole consider reparations paid, so pretty much every conversation about it at the group level is some sort of grift

Why can we give money to Ukraine but not black people in the US? Why to Israel? Why to Afghanistan? Tariq makes a really good point that all this money can be found to help every other group BUT blacks. At least if they had SOME amount it wouldn't look so suspicious.

The money in gibs and preferential hiring/college placement has already exceeded whatever labor their ancestors generated as slaves several times over.

But, to your specific point: say we decided to give blacks the Israel treatment? I am sympathetic to the idea as living as a client race of another people never really works, and black Americans should have a land where they have agency. But where would that be? These questions aside they’re only useful as a political football to the groups that claim to represent them, much like the relationship heartland whites have with their Catholic/Jewish driven “conservative” leaders

he whines about africans now
pretends black people were indigenous to america

it seems like he has never read a history book

Attached: oh yeji ITZY #Twenty Dance Practice (4K) [TrGOcSlL37c]-[03.13.660-03.17.429].webm (536x1080, 1.1M)

Says the books are all fake. He also called Indians "red Mongolians." Completely ignores the fact they if blacks were the American natives they would have all died of smallpox but I'm sure he has some story about them having superpowers or something

Buck Breaking was the funniest thing I've seen on Yea Forums and 4channel in AGES and for giving it to us he will always be mah nigga

what is with the butter biscuit meme?

is this like a thing in the black community i am not aware of?

youtu.be/U51A_4bVg5A

Attached: 1623432206778.jpg (541x645, 87.95K)

Are you forgetting about Liberia?

is that what "foundational black american" means? i assumed it meant blacks that came over in the slave trade, as opposed to blacks that have immigrated in recent decades

Can somebody link me to a free version of his buckbreaking documentary. I need a good laugh

>Collects $1M+ to build a black history musuem
>Spends it on this instead
Astonishingly based
youtu.be/Z8CSPACrtUk

Attached: 1598667384537.gif (500x375, 476.12K)

looks like the link I used last year is still working
docs.google.com/file/d/1swdHcpJHHsoX8D1avAImFOhfbY215XSY/edit

Attached: 1623254523263.jpg (720x546, 86.08K)

sneed

That is what it means and he's 100% right. If you are a black immigrant who came to the us freely or the kids of one you don't get to pull the black black blackety black race card

Damn that suit jacket does NOT fit well at all.

It's basically his way of saying coon or Uncle Tom. But it goes a bit further, if you're a black person that sees any value in the political process, you're doing it because your white masters give you butter biscuits or something.

Well of course, I just never realized he thinks blacks were here before the transatlantic slave trade

We gave more to Afghanistan in one hasty retreat then 50-60 years of aid to Israel

>no one’s posted thong bussy yet
new fags

>That scene where Judge Joe Brown says Japanese people can't dance
How did he not get cancelled for this, even Tariq is less blatant with his racism and only is racist when he wants to troll people

cause induced poverty

What did he mean by this, unironically. There was nothing related to gays at all in the post he's responding to, it was just someone disagreeing with him

Attached: 9DD441FE-7095-45CE-9E39-1FBDB792EB90.jpg (661x464, 25.47K)

He really is.

Attached: Tariq on Ukraine's situation.jpg (1170x1794, 217.95K)

He predicted this a month before it happened, it was amazing.

I think it comes from the "Get Out" Jordan Peele movie lmfao

Attached: Tariq Nasheed added you to list Pretending to be Black.png (1057x390, 154.67K)

These people are literally insane and obsessed with gay sex lmfao.

yeah it's quite the rollercoaster from what I remember, a lot more than just the gaysex stuff too.

I like that the only woman in the whole documentary says that there's no greater ally for LGBT people than black people and she's just completely ignored and it wasn't cut out or anything.

The human crab is the best part

Attached: Crab Making.jpg (720x1080, 167.1K)

I forgot about that, fucking crabniggers lmao

Attached: 1623085587495.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

some nice kweenz in this.

i would love to see that one made into a narrative film rather than a documentary.

Who would play Madame Lalaurie? (or whatever the name was)

>That scene where the guy talked about how he wouldn't dress as a woman for a character even as a joke
I thought black people loved Madea

Because we already give them money for food, housing, sail foams and free college. They would spend cash on weed, Kools, lean and rims. That's why they get food stamps, that some sell for half there dollar value so they can buy weed, Kools, lean and rims for their shit boxes.

I don't think this is about money, Tariq has another (baser) motivation. Here's my take on what he's thinking:
>Black people listen to Tariq, don't vote en masse
>Democratic Party is dead within a decade, Dixies can unleash their fully powered buttsex agenda
>Laws are passed to make Buck Breaking mandatory
>Every black Man is legally obliged to have his own Massah
>Tariq can now sleep with a smile, his duty is done

> i say, i say CRAB BOI! would you waddle on over heah, my guests want to see how you snap those little claws

Attached: 1618956163437.jpg (460x691, 54.19K)

Okay. I thought he was retarded but that's actually brilliant.

But the check doesn't say "REPARATIONS" on it