Whats his IQ?

whats his IQ?

Attached: ep-506-42m42s-walt-escapes-from-being-tied-to-the-radiator-over-dave-porters-radiator.jpg (1274x714, 112.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/docs/iq/2020-gignac.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Below average. Everything he does is basic shit. Everyone can make bombs and kill people. Thats how were born baby.

he married skylar

probably like 135-145 since he was a successful tenured chemist

He simply read instructions which many people are unable to do.

Honestly around 110. He got that cunt pregnant a few times and was a teacher.

>has a good thing going
>fucks it up again and again
Wasn't that high desu

>need to control Jesse
>poison a kid

Attached: bald cap.jpg (480x478, 28.72K)

the ability to prepare and plan your life for success is IQ, your ability to adapt is EQ. his EQ was low as fuck which is why he got assrammed out of a fortune and became a teacher, then drug lord(through a series of bad decisions). you may say drug lord was good for him, made him rich, etc but the risk of death compounding so much over and over with every development until he went too far

Very low because he didn't let Jesse die or even kill him himself.

I'd say over 125, most likely.110 is probably the minimum you'd need to pass the math classes Walt took in college, and the show gives the impression Walt was particularly gifted.

High IQ doesn't mean you make good decisions with your life.

he had cancer so it’s not like he threw away and risked his life for nothing

He's a midwit 115 IQ who learned that the secret to being smart is just thinking you're smart.

150+
But he was very feebleminded and emotionally unstable

>hmmm how can i remove this zip tie
>maybe i can use friction, perhaps from my shoelaces, to destroy it
>nah, i'll use an electric arc that has a high chance of maiming or killing me
not that smart

Isn't there a scene where he looks at a Nobel prize or something he won for the work at grey matter?

literally everyone think they're smarter than they actually are

120-140
Smarter than most, but not enough to not act retarded

>t. idiot who thinks he's smart
okay buddy. Let the big boys talk.

What? He’s very adaptable, while everyone in the show is making shit decisions he is working around them

Why exactly did Walt end up as a high school chemistry teacher? When him and Skyler first buy their house he’s working in some high tech research lab. Even Grey Matter money aside, we see that Walt still had a lucrative job as a scientist even after marrying Skyler.

Here are the definitive IQ rankings of BB, from lowest to highest IQ

Walt Jr
anyone with the last name Salamanca
every woman
Holly
Todd
the cops
Mike
power gap
Jesse
Gale
Skinny Pete
Walter
Saul
Gus
Victor and Tyrus (tied)

gwern.net/docs/iq/2020-gignac.pdf

Attached: file.png (716x336, 84.16K)

Based off this scene it's not very high. He could have burned the ziptie where it was attached to the radiator and not his fucking skin. He also could've stripped the wire or used another part of the coffee machine as a zipslip.

>Mike that low

That is how nerds are, though. A 110 IQ boomer tradesman will make better decisions than a 135 IQ math major 99 times out of 100. I'm a CS major and I'll tell you right now I would appoint a plumber or an HVAC boomer to make almost all decisions and life choices for me if I could.

My IQ is 130. Walt is smarter than me because my shits all retarded.

>he's trying really hard
so kawaii!

Those zipties are actuallyade to restrain people, the shoelace trick you saw on YouTube wouldn't cut it. But yes there were other ways out

CS is midwit tier, don't even dare imply you're in the same arena as a math major

Attached: 1639086651706.gif (218x228, 1002.83K)

wore a "free Palestine" shirt once.

No, which is why I used math major as the extreme example ;)

somewhere between 130-150

No, you used yourself and a plumber as an example ;)

he didn't even do that, your reading comprehension is abysmal

Your logic is retarded.

You are seriously retarded, you haven't properly comprehended a single thing he's posted.

tfw think im a retard
my friend who i think is smart and is a career that requires intelligence thinks hes a retard too

maybe we're both Smart.... curious.................. indubitably....

>Lower educated boomer makes better decision than this high IQ very well educated fictional person
>Anyway now let me just say I want low educated person to make decisions for me

The implication is obvious, you fucking retards, how hard did you get dropped on the head.

Could Tuco pass Calculus I at UNM if he put his mind to it

lol indubitably

Yeah the commenters here are fucking braindead. Walt was specifically characterized as a gigabrain. His problem is that hes arrogant and prideful

Tyruschads… we’ve been vindicated

i was trying to sound like a retard trying to sound Smart, if you will.

This
A massive IQ is useless if you're lacking in every other aspect
t. faggot with a 150+ IQ that's socially and emotionally retarded

lmao

he's incredibly well read and fastidious. def no lower than 130

It worked

disagree on second part.
he is just a well educated buffoon. lacks common sense.

IQ isn't linked to how sensible you are at planning your life. It's just raw processing power. Walt's psychological issues take him down wrong paths but his problem solving is unreal

Didnt his grey matter project get a nobel prize?

>IQ
>EQ
Shut the fuck up

Low enough that he never questioned while a blond woman and a ginger would have a black hair son right around the time his wife stopped working for Ted unexpectedly, and why she guilt-named the baby Walt Jr.

What is HIS IQ?

Attached: 61844.jpg (1080x1619, 144.66K)

Dont know why theres a million retards who recently had cause to take iq tests every time the subject comes up. Starting to think they took online tests.

118. He's basically just an asian with testosterone.