What are some good Japanese TV shows?

What are some good Japanese TV shows?

Attached: 1649611592451.png (621x861, 307.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2PASYbbsCM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_yori_Dango_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japaneseism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Japanese 24 is surprisingly good.

>tfw wasn't born in Japan

Attached: 1625035320617.jpg (400x397, 53.86K)

The fact that Japan has gender-segregated train cars is proof that their society isn't as crime free as they'd have you believe. And with the market demand for lolicon there, you'd be a fool not to believe that there's actual pedophiles waiting for a chance to strike.

>Experts are torn...
>Experts....
Who gives a fuck about "experts"? Just leave Japan alone FFS

I really enjoyed Dad of Light. Its a bit silly, but since I played FFXIV when I was watching it it landed pretty well.

Ryoki teki na kanojo

Attached: 1629229931177.jpg (802x382, 102.97K)

Gomen, Aishiteru (2017)

Attached: 1637817104088.jpg (1000x700, 162.7K)

>The fact that Japan has gender-segregated train cars is proof that their society isn't as crime free as they'd have you believe.
That's just a logical practice. Segregation is not as harmful as you might think it is. We have separate bathrooms for instance.

Japs have this retarded shame culture thing going on that all the eastasian culture still have, where being molested but everyone pretending it isn't happening is less bad than acknowledging that you're being molested and thus bringing shame to yourself and everyone associated with you. Which leads to weird shit like women needing their own trains. Also leads to weird shit like the hikkimori, giga-NEETs whose family is content to simply let them live in a room in their home and never interact with them, because hiding their worthless kid (adult) away like this without anyone knowing is worse than acknowledging him openly as a worthless person.

It also has lots of other consequences that causes their society to be horribly retarded, incompetent, and corrupt, without anyone having a problem with it. If your boss gets up on stage and literally babbles gibberish for an hour - literal gibberish that means nothing - it's considered more socially taboo to be trouble by this than it is to NOT smile and clap and pretend that the boss just gave an amazing speech.

It makes the bugpeople really good conformists and soulless, obedient robots who will do literally anything you command them to with a clean conscience, up to and beyond murdering babies by the hundreds or mass-suiciding their own families. It also makes them worthless at absolutely everything related to progress and innovation, and they would still be in the fucking medieval ages if not for stealing everything from the west.
They truly are an evil people, and the americans should've let them continue to murder each other after the end of WW2 and then rolled in and killed everyone who remained after they were done wearing each other down.

Attached: 1558772619975.jpg (1111x989, 391.75K)

>thinks hikkikomori is an exclusively asian phenomenon
lol

Voice: 110 Kinkyu Shireishits

Attached: 1641265840483.jpg (1500x1125, 219.16K)

NEETs in the west at least have the good sense to hate themselves.

The nigga on the left looks like Rami Malek if he was asian.

Counterpoint - their women are sometimes attractive.

>can’t walk anywhere in America stores are too far away
> ”youths” will mug or murder any pedestrian
>people are often hit by cars in unsafe intersections

How come every time we have a thread about Japan there's always some autists writing essays about Japans crime rate

Dude, we get it, it's not perfect but it's definitely way fucking safer than your average mutt inner city shithole

Sign (Sain: Houigakusha Yuzuki Takashi no Jiken)

Attached: jdrama_sign.jpg (640x800, 119.73K)

Nippon Chinbotsu (live action) was good shit. Anime was godawful lmao.

>new

they've been doing those segments for at least a decade

but theres already a better version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=H2PASYbbsCM

faggot

literally nobody cares about experts. why do you think they shill them so hard? if they even exist

what experts is this? toddler experts? fuck off

Zeni no Senso

Attached: 1632043150486.jpg (760x537, 137.35K)

Nice essay faggot

Tell us about how safe the west is with plagues of niggers roaming the streets who will attack you for just looking at their shoes wrong

Trust the experts you fucking chuds

Attached: 1625399162536.gif (1080x1111, 344.17K)

>weebshit
fuck off back to Yea Forums or /jp/ you fat nigger

If the camera crew are still protecting them and just not interfering with the task itself it could be okay. Okay in a safe high-trust society like Japan, no way this could fly in America.

PLEASE please send me 3 cute little girls aged 8-11, toddlers are too young for me I'm not a degenerate.
Thanks.

thanks

Attached: 1544066329212.jpg (450x405, 67.86K)

Attached: MV5BOGRjNWFkYjYtMGQ1My00M2IzLWJmYzItODAwNTUxYmZlNjkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MDY0NjAw._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_[1].jpg (1000x1471, 125.12K)

They don't even elaborate right, it's big that will say something about lolis on the end

americans are so dumb it hurts

Asia still seems to hold to the belief that positions of authority are inherently deserving of respect, and you need to on some level respect the structure of things even if the people in it are dumbfucks. Respecting the structure isn't necessarily the same thing as liking the people in it.

Meanwhile the West and especially America see nothing inherently meaningful in the superstructure of society and only care for it insofar as it can be a tool for their specific ideologies. There's no loyalty to "the government" or "the company" themselves, just what you can do to get little victories of their values aligning more closely to yours.

please post unsegregated train car videos

Cry moar weeb

>And with the market demand for lolicon there

I play GTA and listen to rap music before i plan my assaults with deadly weapons.

if you like teen dramas there's this

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_yori_Dango_(TV_series)

Attached: hana-yori-dango.jpg (1280x952, 701.14K)

Guddo Dokuta

Attached: 1642821868277.jpg (680x556, 102.08K)

>be mutt
>live in country surrounded by feral nogs
>cant go anywhere in the city without threat
>see foreign country with no nogs
>considered one of the safest in the world
>can go outside at night and not get robbed
>GRRR WHY THEY LIVE LIKE THIS???
>write up essay about how dangerous it is living in japan and why everyone there is a pedo despite literal child trafficing rings in the west that gets zero publicity
>yup thatll show those dumb weebs

Americans have a huge inferiority complex.

Running around shooting fake things and doing gang wars and objectives and shit in GTA is fun and separable from doing it in real life. Wanting to fuck fake little girls is creepy and points to something wrong with your psyche even if it's not real.

Shigunaru: Choki Mikaiketsu Jiken Sosahan

Attached: 1629871780356.jpg (950x552, 240.36K)

pretty sure this is super normal in japan

Anything that Japan makes that involves minors is generally creepy. More often than not you can just outright call it pedophilia and chances are you won't be far off the mark.

it must be nice living in a high trust society

Attached: 1605312183436.jpg (959x960, 126.69K)

still waaay less crime and especially way less violent and sexual crimes than in nigger or paki infested western countries so your entire point kinda falls flat on its face

I’d feel safer as a toddler alone in Japan than I’d ever feel walking the streets of A*erica as a fully grown and armed adult

I keep pushing omimi ni aimashitara.
I really enjoyed it.

Attached: Omimi_ni_Aimashitara-P1.jpg (1448x2048, 389.11K)

It always sounds like it's from a script too.
Usually the next narrative point on the list is Japan's "refusal" in apologizing for their "war crimes".
And I don't mean script in the sense that they're shills, but rather in the sense that they're terribly boring NPCs--probably of the feminist type or the BTS-cunt type, most likely both.

japan is extremely safe and if you've ever been there you would know that.

This is a rite of passage for Japanese youth, I forget what they call it, but they're basically sent out on an errand, and the people they come across along the way are sort of obligated to help them complete whatever task they've been given.

just like we did with the indians (feather).

>that there's actual pedophiles waiting for a chance to strike.
Ohmygod Yea Forums-sisters! An actual pedophile just flew over my house!!!

Gender segregation happens in different cities
Osaka had women only cars. Didn't see that at any Tokyo stations

What happens in this show?

>If my wife became an elementary school student
Huh?

benefits of a country where >98% of peole are japanese

The other 2% are also Asian

Attached: pie_chart-02.jpg (700x373, 80.33K)

why faggots think japan is perfect?
you hear mangakas ruining their lifes doing nasty shit all the time

Based!

>shame culture

I would argue that the west has a shame-based culture now too. It used to be guilt-based and rooted in Christian theology, but those days are long gone.

Where else would you find an entire people ashamed of their own heritage and eager to prostrate themselves at the feet of every other ethnic group?

Attached: kiss em whiteboi.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

plenty of places
learn more about other countries before you try to analyze your own
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japaneseism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)

>Germany isn't part of the west

Attached: bl.png (300x300, 27.65K)

Difference between Japan and Germany is war guilt

the wife died and after reincarnation recovered her memories of her past life, i think is based on a manga.

Jews died in the holocaust